LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello im new here.

Hello,

My name is Snow, And i like to wear and use diapers becaus they give me a good sense of comfort and security.
I have been in to diapers for about 5 or 6 years now and i have been on this website for some time but was pretty much always a lurker and didnt make an acount before this.
Even tough im not an AB nor do i like to pretend ima child i do have a lot of clothes that i think are really cute but are not really something an adult can wear outside without looking a strange.

• Like 1

Hey hon. Welcome out into the ‘public’ here. Lurking is okay, even if the term suggests otherwise. It takes time to feel comfortable. Im just being friendly as a way of introducing myself, too. Always seems that everyone already knows everyone else. Im DL, too btw.

anyway, hi.

Hi snow, I am mostly DL too. I have learned that labels are for other people to define us. It’s okay to like some things but not others. Carpe Diem. Welcome to the group, I hope you make lots of new friends here 

• Thanks 1

Hi and welcome Sailor Snow. Glad to meet you, and happy you decided to introduce yourself here. No reason you couldn't feel comfortable coming here, it's a great place. But I'm guessing you know that by now. So, have fun and enjoy!

• 1 month later...