LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Got caught mabye

I have been pretty fear less over the last couple of months by wearing diapers under my clothes around my family.

Until about 14 days I was very careful, but I have gotten totally careless including wearing the 5 thick diaper I am wearing right no now they are not very thick but I still can't close my legs .

Now here comes the part of me maybe getting caught. I was in the kitchen getting a drink my mom came out to me and hugged me and gave my butt a pat , which she does a lot, and she then proceeded to laugh and just left me alone

She has quite some years ago found a diaper I was hiding and at another time she found a pacifier both times she were cleaning my room which she used to do when I were Scouting camps and both times she just laid the item in question under my duvet and never mentioned them

Should I do something or should I just be happy with the situation?

Some background info I live at home with my mom and her boyfriend. The incidents where she found my diaper and pacifier were probably 6-8 years ago so I thought she had forgotten

Sent from my Lenovo TB-7304F using Tapatalk

Mom's never forget anything. Yes, she knows you had a diaper on. No she did not want to talk about it. Keep wearing if she wants to talk about it she will. But more than likely she is just going to let you be you. 

I think that she has not said anything yet might be because of her boyfriend, both she and I know that he is very judgmental about things that are not in his perception of normal

First off she knows. I believe that the butt pat was her way of letting you know she knew. I also believe she was telling you more than that. I think she was opening the door for you to talk to her about it. I doubt she knows why you are wearing diapers and may think you have an embarrassing issue and was opening the door for you to open up about it to her if you need. My mother used to do stuff like that and wait for me to open up. She is most likely not thinking you are an ab, but more likely that you are having bladder issues and dealing with it privately and is trying to let you know if you want you can share or talk with her. It may be possible she knows more. Talk with her. Go out to a lunch. Just you and her.

I agree with Texas moms make elephants look stupid ,they don't forget
If your mom thought it was bad or bad for you or dangerous she would have have read you the riot act 6-8 years ago , not tucked in under your duvet it would have gotten thrown out and you would have gotten s piece of her mind .
If parents perceive a threat to there own they take no prisoners in making sure the kids are alright , she knows you got a thing for diapers and is one of the few adults who are adult about it , you are lucky but certainly don't try to provoke a conflict by asking her about it , that would be a signal to her , that you see it as a problem and then it becomes a problem for her , at almost 50 i understand parents thinking .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just be happy. Whenever that’s an option, take it.

Can't top this :Crylol::thumbsup:

Yeah she knows, but if she wanted to open the conversation she could have spoken up right then and there. That could mean that she is open to your starting it or that she doesn't want to talk about it. We can't guess which though you might be able to.

Since it's not going badly now why chance changing that? ;) Just leave the matter alone and be more discreet for continuing the happiness B)

Bettypooh

• Like 1

Just be happy. Whenever that’s an option, take it.

Can't top this :Crylol::thumbsup:

Yeah she knows, but if she wanted to open the conversation she could have spoken up right then and there. That could mean that she is open to your starting it or that she doesn't want to talk about it. We can't guess which though you might be able to.

Since it's not going badly now why chance changing that? ;) Just leave the matter alone and be more discreet for continuing the happiness B)

Bettypooh

What they said.  Best advice you can get!  By the way, I looked at your profile and didn't see your age listed.  I know you joined last November but because I have seen a few 17 year olds recently joining and posting here, would you mind much listing your real age in your profile?  I'm sure you are legal age, but living with your mom and all, I feel safer responding to someone who has listed their real age in their profile.  Hope you understand.

What they said.  Best advice you can get!  By the way, I looked at your profile and didn't see your age listed.  I know you joined last November but because I have seen a few 17 year olds recently joining and posting here, would you mind much listing your real age in your profile?  I'm sure you are legal age, but living with your mom and all, I feel safer responding to someone who has listed their real age in their profile.  Hope you understand.
I do very much understand. I am 20 but I have been told I can live at home as long as I am still in school.

And to the rest of you thank you very much for the advice and so fast, I will definitely follow it
:)

I agree with Texas moms make elephants look stupid ,they don't forget

I got busted at 19 when my mom and brother found all my diapers and plastic pants in my room. Got busted again at 29 while visiting and spilled the beans on my diaper habits. While having the talk my mom said she had forgotten about finding diapers in my room at 19. I wouldn't assume anything or offer any info about the matter unless asked directly. Just because she swatted your butt does not mean she knows you were diapered. 

Just because she swatted your butt does not mean she knows you were diapered. 

I'd disagree a bit here. She may not have known before the swat but I'm sure she did afterward :rolleyes: Women are very tactile and notice details a lit lore than guys do :whistling: That nothing negative was involved is all that really matters so wherever you find a 'win' just take it and be glad B)

Bettypooh

I've mentioned this before in the forums, but I have long had a theory about people you know well.  The average person on the street will probably never pick up on the fact that you are wearing diapers under your jeans or shorts unless you make it very obvious by wearing 3 at a time and waddling around (or letting them show out your pants for a thrill).  These are strangers you just happen to pass while walking down the street or shopping at the mall. 

Those who are close friends, coworkers and especially family that you live with and who see you multiple times every day get to know just what you look like all the time.  Suddenly you are wearing a diaper under your clothes, and it this case one so thick you can't close your legs!  While not that noticeable to most people, it does alter the contours of your pants.  Even thinner store brands will alter the contours of your pants to some degree.  Family, friends and coworkers may not pick up on it right away but even if it's not a premium diaper but a thinner store brand, something may subconsously nag at their brains that something about you just doesn't seem right.  They don't know what's bothering them but that little voice in the back of their mind keeps nagging at them.  Without even realizing, they start to pay more attention to you, looking you over more carefully and then on a concious level they make the connection that what has been nagging at the back of their head is the fact that your pants look different, a little fuller than normal.  "Why would that be?  Hmmmmmm...  Is it possible?  No, it couldn't be....  Could it?  Maybe...  Yes!  I think I'm right!  It looks like he's wearing diapers!  Yes!  Now I'm sure of it!  That's why his pants don't seem to have their normal contour in the back!  Yes, I even see a bit more of a bulge in the front too!  HE'S WEARING DIAPERS!!"

You have admitted to being careless and wearing diapers so thick around your family that you can't even close your legs.  Was it really just carelessness, or maybe a little part of you was hoping to get caught or noticed?  Either way, what I said before goes.  Keep quiet about it, don't bring the subject up and by all means be careful about wearing diapers around family and people you don't want to find out about it.  On the other hand, depending on how you feel and if you really want your family to know, go about what you have already done with the hope your mom might smack your butt again and say, "I see you are wearing diapers again.  Whats up with that?"  I vote for the former and not the latter.

I'd disagree a bit here. She may not have known before the swat but I'm sure she did afterward :rolleyes: Women are very tactile and notice details a lit lore than guys do :whistling: That nothing negative was involved is all that really matters so wherever you find a 'win' just take it and be glad B)

Bettypooh

My mom had swatted my but a few times over the years while diapered and did not notice. It's fun to think people know and don't care, but more than likely they just do not know. My situation might be the exception, but I still say leave it alone unless confronted. 

People notice differences, they hardly ever notice everyday things unless they change. This played a part in my decision to go 24/7- doing that meant visible changes to my clothed shape  would happen once only, then after that all would look normal and not be noticed B) First was pull-ups then later on thicker diapers. Only leaks and crinkles have 'outed' me and that doesn't bother me much anymore :rolleyes: I'm comfortable with the fact that I'm always in diapers :girl_happy:

You can't always tell what someone else is thinking or noticing, but sometimes it's apparent. I'm positive that some people know I wear because I saw where their their gaze was focused after a loud crinkle or leak, but nobody has ever said anything to me about it. Since it's not a problem I don't mention it either, but I'm ready to respond if need be :thumbsup: The outcome of anything is as much in how you approach the matter as what the matter is, and when approached well success is the usual outcome!

Bettypooh