LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi! I'm new

Hi everyone! I'm Lambie and I just joined the site, like, an hour ago :) I like it a lot so far! I'm pretty excited, as I was looking for a place to just talk to people who like some of the same things as me. I like sewing, reading and writing, anime and princesses. I love stuffies and I have a bunch (Daddy thinks I have too many, but come on, is that really a thing?). Ultimately, I joined this site because I'm curious. I discovered I was a little quite a while ago, but I've never really explored it all that much to be  honest so I'm excited and hoping this site will be of some help to me! 

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon: 

Hi everyone! I'm Lambie and I just joined the site, like, an hour ago :) I like it a lot so far! I'm pretty excited, as I was looking for a place to just talk to people who like some of the same things as me. I like sewing, reading and writing, anime and princesses. I love stuffies and I have a bunch (Daddy thinks I have too many, but come on, is that really a thing?). Ultimately, I joined this site because I'm curious. I discovered I was a little quite a while ago, but I've never really explored it all that much to be  honest so I'm excited and hoping this site will be of some help to me! 

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon: 

Hello welcome to the neighborhood diaper up and relax