LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Northshore vs Better Dry vs Inspire + Control

I have been using Inspire + Control for several years and like them.  They fit well and the back sheet and tapes hold up well.  I use a Northshore booster at night and almost never have leaks.  I have also tried Northshore Supreme briefs and they seem to perform well also.  I am always looking for the best products and would like feedback from anyone who has used these diapers as well as Better Dry as to which diaper you prefer and why.  What you think are the advantages of one over the other before reordering a case size order.  I appreciate any feedback.

JED51

I use all three on a regular basis. 

The Inspire seem to me to hold the most and are the most bulky.  They do not wick well though, so I use a Abena booster that is really good at spreading the load.  It is very similar if not the same as the Bambino and ABU all white diapers.  I use the three interchangeably based of price when I purchase.

The Northshore is a great diaper but very stiff.  The padding is not as wide up front where I need it but a solid diaper.  It wicks well and has good overall absorbancy.  The shell is not as thick as the above, but in the middle I would say

The Better Dry is the softest and most pliable of the three.  It does not have the absorbancy of the Inspire, but does tend to wick well.  It sags more when loaded due to the thinner backing material.

All three are good though.

BetterDry is my go-to overnight diaper.  I have tried Inspire+ and like them a lot, except for the texture of the top sheet.  Although it reminds me of the quilted pampers from the 80's, there is something about it that I don't care for.  I haven't tried Northshore yet, but I have a sample pack sitting here, waiting for this weekend.

The reasons that I prefer BetterDry is the extra tall leak guards, the wide and well-spaced tapes and the length of the diaper itself.  Many diapers sit too low on my waist and don't feel very secure.  BetterDry fits almost as high as Abena.

I have been using Inspire + Control for several years and like them.  They fit well and the back sheet and tapes hold up well.  I use a Northshore booster at night and almost never have leaks.  I have also tried Northshore Supreme briefs and they seem to perform well also.  I am always looking for the best products and would like feedback from anyone who has used these diapers as well as Better Dry as to which diaper you prefer and why.  What you think are the advantages of one over the other before reordering a case size order.  I appreciate any feedback.

JED51

Have you ever tried ABU simples?  They are another awesome plain white diaper that I really like.  It wicks better than Rearz Inspire+Incontrol (which are my favorites) but does have a lesser capacity.  The diaper is very soft but after wearing one all day at work the diaper padding does start to break down slightly but honestly not that bad.  ABU will also perfume them with their baby fresh scent which is awesome.  When my diaper is fairly full and I use it again as opposed to getting that slight urine smell it seems to reacrivate the scent and I smell baby fresh instead.  Also, ABU is releasing their ABU Simple Ultra April 6th that may end up destroying all of these diapers.