LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

care and love

"We've got a little over an hour until lunch. What would you like to do? I could take you down to the playroom to meet your brothers & sisters? Or I could put on a disney movie in the living room? Or if you're tired I could put you down for an early nap, although I imagine you might be sick of beds by now. What do you feel up to, Amber?"

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diaper_teen66

• Wannatripbaby

You walk out into the hall and find a blond, diapered girl in pigtails waiting for you. "Oh wow! They told me you'd have bandages, but I had no idea they'd be that bad!"

"Britney! That was very rude of you!"

Jennifer "I'm taking Amber around to introduce her to her new brothers & sisters."

Britney "Oh! Well the twins are in the play room, Jack's outside, Corey's in his room like he normally is, and Cindy and Aaron are... somewhere I'm sure."

"Let's go see the twins. They're a little shy, but I think they can probably understand you better than anyone else. Their parents weren't quite as physically abusive as yours were, but when they got here they had quite a lot more psychological damage than you seem to have."

"You see, they grew up in a cult. A rather nasty one at that. And while I think most of their psychological wounds have healed, but sometimes something will trigger a memory and... well if something like that happens don't worry, it's not your fault."

She brings you downstairs to the hall connecting to the playroom. "They're right in there, Sweetie. Why don't you go in and introduce yourself and I'll be by in a couple of minutes, okay Amber?"

The twins are in there coloring. When they look up at you they're both slightly startled by your appearance, but they both quickly recover and the boy stands up to introduce himself. "Hello. My name is Justin. You must be Amber, right?"