LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

care and love

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diaper_teen66

• Wannatripbaby

"Alright, you don't need to be wiped so we'll go straight to the lotion. It helps to prevent diaper rash." She starts applying the lotion with a touch as gentle and soft as fallen snow.

While she's diapering you she goes over some of the rules. "We have a few rules here that we will expect you to follow. The first is to obay your Caretakers. We know what's best for you and want nothing but to see you happy & healthy. You can ask for anything you want anytime, but ultimately we will decide what you need & when you need it."

"The second rule is in regards to your peers and it can be summed up in the Golden Rule: Treat others the way you want to be treated. They are your new brothers & sisters in every way that matters and in time I hope you will come to think of them as such."

"That's really all you need to worry about for now. The rest you will learn just by living here. Nap time is at 3:00 and Diaper changes are every 3 hours, though we sometimes make exceptions.

"They also help keep your diaper in place, prevent leaks, and hide odors. After I can trust you not to tamper with your diaper you can choose whether or not you want to continue wearing the plastic pants. Most of my babies choose not to wear them, but some like the added sense of security it brings them."

The goes over to the closet to pick out some clothes. "Now, would you like to wear just a shirt or a nice warm onesie the will cover your whole body? I'm not sure if you'd like that or if it would be uncomfortable for you?"

She gets out a pink onesie. Putting it on takes some time, as she's trying very hard not to hurt you. But eventually she gets it on you. The soft, warm material covers everything except your head and your hands and helps you to feel safe & secure.

"Awww, even through the bandages I can see your smile & it's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen." She gives you another gentle hug which is even softer now thanks to the onesie.

She gives you a kiss on the forehead. "I can't imagine what you've been through, Amber. But I can promise you will be deeply loved here. No one here will ever try to hurt you. And I know it might sound hard to believe since I just met you, but I already love you and care about you deeply."