• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diaper_teen66

• Wannatripbaby

Indeed, not a whole lot happened.

You all watched a movie together.

Took another, much-needed nap.

And Britney decided to give Jack another try. He agreed the whole "avoidance" thing wasn't working. So the 5 of you finally got to play together again.

After dinner and storytime Jennifer leads you up to your room.

She sets you on the table and sets about changing your diaper. "I'm glad to see Britney and Jack getting along again. Cindy told me they were still fighting over what happened yesterday."

"Now then, since I evidently failed to explain the baby monitor properly: If you have a nightmare or some other pressing need in the middle of the night just call out for help into the monitor, preferably not so loud as to wake the others up. Once you do, a nice man will come in and ask you what happened. And once you tell him the problem he will come get me. Understand?"

She helps you into bed and puts your pacifier between your lips. "I sincerely hope this whole nightmare thing was just a freak occurrence. But even if it isn't I will do everything I can to help you. You and I have got a lot of long, happy years ahead of us, Amber. And no night terrors can ever take that away." She gives you a kiss on the forehead. "Goodnight, Amber. I love you."

And there were many happy, love-filled years to come. Just like she promised. And Amber lived happily ever after.

THE END.