LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
scaifester

What protection do you wear when you are not wearing a diaper

Do you other types of protection other than diapers  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Obviously, we all wear diapers. When you are not wearing a diaper, some wear regular underwear. Others wear pads. And others may wear some protective underwear or training pants. What do you do?

• Regular Underwear
    • Pads
    • Protective Underwear
    • Diapers all the time
    • Not mentioned above

When I am not wearing a diaper, I will wear regular underwear. Granted my underwear gets wet for several hours after I take off my diaper because I am used to having a diaper. However, I don't regularly wear pads or any other protection. How about you?

Haines cotton briefs in different colors.  Black, Dark Grey, Blue, Light Grey and other colors.  I wear diapers now and then for fun and have done so for about 45 years or more.  I don't have wetting problems and have no need for diapers, therefore when going about my day it's Haines briefs except for those few times I wear diapers for a short time or a day out.  I wouldn't necessarily call them "protection" in the way people here think to keep your pant's dry from an accident, but I guess they do protect my dick from getting caught in my zipper!

• Like 1

I wear either nappies or large pads all the time

I wear the same.

I wear regular undies when im not wearing a diaper

On 08/03/2018 at 7:20 PM, Sailor Snow said:

I wear regular undies when im not wearing a diaper

My undies would be wet very soon if I didn't wear a pad or a nappy.

I wet only during the day, so I don't need a diaper at night. I do wear regular undies though, just in case. They are also less off-putting to my wife than diapers for play time.

I all ways wear A diaper I do not like others knowing I wet.I hate wet sheets.So I wear 24 7

When I am not wearing a diaper, I will wear regular underwear. Granted my underwear gets wet for several hours after I take off my diaper because I am used to having a diaper. However, I don't regularly wear pads or any other protection. How about you?
i usually wear a diaper 24/7. there are rare occasions where i will wear depends shillouette bfiefs or my underpants with a poise pad

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

On the rare occasion I'm not wearing a diaper I wear nice thick training pants.

I wear pinned gauze diapers to bed and around the house except when we have 'outsiders' visiting. When I am sick enough I lose bowel control I wear Attends Youth, a classic plastic outer layer disposable with sticky tapes. When traveling in the USA and washing gauze diapers is impractical I wear Attends Breathable, a cloth-like outer layer with re-positionablel tabs.

Weekday and when I work on weekends I wear GoodNites Tru-Fit which I do not consider a diaper. I've tried several kinds of washable trainers, but concluded that if they need to be machine washed I might as well wear a pinned gauze diaper. The non-disposable panty part of Tru-Fit only needs hand washing, very much like vinyl panties. Tru-Fit panties dry about as fast as vinyl panties, in my experience.

"Obviously, we all wear diapers."
Well, most of us. Some just love to wear plastic panties!

I always wear briefs when not padded but love having little accidents

Daddy will kill me.jpg

I wear regular underwear. I'm not faced with incontinence, so wearing diapers is a choice. 

95% of the time I am in either a pull up or disposable.  I only wear regular panties when I may have to get undressed.

i mostly wear cloth diapers, flannal and velcro closing, and plastic pants.  I do get disposables for camping trips. 

just some simple boxer briefs for me

I've taken to dribbling a bit so I wear the men's guards when not diapered.

This was a trick question, right? Diapers 24/7. Not comfortable in anything else, and do have real "accidents" so better safe than sorry.

I'm genuinely Incontinent, so if I don't wear something or use something I wet myself.

I spent 18months in diapers / nappies and it was not the dream everyone think it will be.

I had the perfect reason to wear nappies all the time.

Anyone that really mattered to me knew I was wearing nappies for a medical problem.

Trying to live a normal active life and keep a physically demanding job while wearing and wetting constantly soon becomes a chore.

My saviour was penile sheaths and a leg bag.

This made daytime bearable, also the health of my skin improved considerably.

This left me after work time and sleeping time wearing and using nappies

I may be incontinent but I'm still a DL.

A onesie.  I'm not incontinent, but I want to wear the same clothes I'd wear if I was in a nappy.  When my wife's around she doesn't want me to wear a nappy, but she's accepted the onesies.  I hate big boy's undies, & find them uncomfortable too.

I wear diapers 24/7 

I couldn't chose more than one.  So I chose what I use most often.