LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What protection do you wear when you are not wearing a diaper

Do you other types of protection other than diapers  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Obviously, we all wear diapers. When you are not wearing a diaper, some wear regular underwear. Others wear pads. And others may wear some protective underwear or training pants. What do you do?

• Regular Underwear
    • Pads
    • Protective Underwear
    • Diapers all the time
    • Not mentioned above

When I am not wearing a diaper, I will wear regular underwear. Granted my underwear gets wet for several hours after I take off my diaper because I am used to having a diaper. However, I don't regularly wear pads or any other protection. How about you?

Haines cotton briefs in different colors.  Black, Dark Grey, Blue, Light Grey and other colors.  I wear diapers now and then for fun and have done so for about 45 years or more.  I don't have wetting problems and have no need for diapers, therefore when going about my day it's Haines briefs except for those few times I wear diapers for a short time or a day out.  I wouldn't necessarily call them "protection" in the way people here think to keep your pant's dry from an accident, but I guess they do protect my dick from getting caught in my zipper!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I wet only during the day, so I don't need a diaper at night. I do wear regular undies though, just in case. They are also less off-putting to my wife than diapers for play time.

When I am not wearing a diaper, I will wear regular underwear. Granted my underwear gets wet for several hours after I take off my diaper because I am used to having a diaper. However, I don't regularly wear pads or any other protection. How about you?
i usually wear a diaper 24/7. there are rare occasions where i will wear depends shillouette bfiefs or my underpants with a poise pad

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I wear pinned gauze diapers to bed and around the house except when we have 'outsiders' visiting. When I am sick enough I lose bowel control I wear Attends Youth, a classic plastic outer layer disposable with sticky tapes. When traveling in the USA and washing gauze diapers is impractical I wear Attends Breathable, a cloth-like outer layer with re-positionablel tabs.

Weekday and when I work on weekends I wear GoodNites Tru-Fit which I do not consider a diaper. I've tried several kinds of washable trainers, but concluded that if they need to be machine washed I might as well wear a pinned gauze diaper. The non-disposable panty part of Tru-Fit only needs hand washing, very much like vinyl panties. Tru-Fit panties dry about as fast as vinyl panties, in my experience.

• 1 month later...

I'm genuinely Incontinent, so if I don't wear something or use something I wet myself.

I spent 18months in diapers / nappies and it was not the dream everyone think it will be.

I had the perfect reason to wear nappies all the time.

Anyone that really mattered to me knew I was wearing nappies for a medical problem.

Trying to live a normal active life and keep a physically demanding job while wearing and wetting constantly soon becomes a chore.

My saviour was penile sheaths and a leg bag.

This made daytime bearable, also the health of my skin improved considerably.

This left me after work time and sleeping time wearing and using nappies

I may be incontinent but I'm still a DL.

A onesie.  I'm not incontinent, but I want to wear the same clothes I'd wear if I was in a nappy.  When my wife's around she doesn't want me to wear a nappy, but she's accepted the onesies.  I hate big boy's undies, & find them uncomfortable too.