LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New to diapers!

julio

Hi everyone!  My wife and I have been in a 24/7 femdom relationship for the past 5 years (I am her slave), and we both have a big thing for humiliation.  A few weeks ago, my wife and I were reading a book on female domination which listed diapers as a humiliation tool, and by her mandate, I've found myself wearing them 24/7 since then.  It's really taken our dynamic to an entirely new level of intimacy, and we are both discovering new aspects to our own sexuality.  That said, I'm here to meet people, learn from others, and hopefully contribute to this community!

My interests outside of my sexuality are music, video games, learning, inventing or building things, coffee, and self improvement.  I love to read non-fiction and I love to meet people.  My personality type is ENTP.

I look forward to interacting with this community!

Edited by julio
factual inaccuracy; changed 3 years to 5 years.

hello there and welcome!!

i'm rather unfamiliar with the whole dom/master/slave dynamic style of relationships, but you seem happy enough, so congrats to you! :D 

you'll find a lot of similarly minded people here, so you'll make plenty of friends soon enough. 

Hi everyone!  My wife and I have been in a 24/7 femdom relationship for the past 3 years (I am her slave), and we both have a big thing for humiliation.  A few weeks ago, my wife and I were reading a book on female domination which listed diapers as a humiliation tool, and by her mandate, I've found myself wearing them 24/7 since then.  It's really taken our dynamic to an entirely new level of intimacy, and we are both discovering new aspects to our own sexuality.  That said, I'm here to meet people, learn from others, and hopefully contribute to this community!

My interests outside of my sexuality are music, video games, learning, inventing or building things, coffee, and self improvement.  I love to read non-fiction and I love to meet people.  My personality type is ENTP.

I look forward to interacting with this community!

Hello.  My wife and I are also in a female led relationship which includes me wearing diapers 24/7, usually pink ones, chastity, cuckolding, and humiliation.  We where not always like this but our relationship evolved into this when I could not stop wearing diapers.  Feel free to message me anytime.

Hi diaperguy85, thank you for the warm welcome!

Hi MarkSmith!  That's awesome - it sounds like your lifestyle is very much like the direction we're heading in.  My wife has already started picking out infantalizing and sissifying clothing, so it looks like that's the next step for me.  We also do chastity - that was actually how my wife discovered her interest in an FLR (she was the one who wanted this lifestyle - little did she know I was a closet masochist :lol: ).  I will probably ping you at some point; my wife and I don't have a lot of people to talk to about this sort of thing.  Feel free to ping me as well!

Hi xander.williams, I think you're right!  I haven't told her yet, but I definitely will...  If she found out I knew about this site and didn't tell her, I'd be in for a really rough time. lol

Hi and welcome Julio. Nice to meet you, and glad you dropped in. Sounds like a great new dynamic for you, and your wife. I think you’ll like it here. I guess you’ll have to come up with a way for your wife to find this site, but in a way that won’t be to bad for you. I don’t know, you may have to bite the bullet? Good luck there! Have fun and enjoy!

Hi AbabeBill, I sent my wife an e-mail with a link to this thread :).

MarkSmith, We're still trying out different kinds of diapers.  My main diaper is FitRight Plus Briefs, though I've also got some Tranquility Premium daytime diapers, along with Men's Assurance (which is the worst diaper ever).  I also have a cloth diaper and two pairs of locking plastic pants.  She ultimately wants me to wear cloth diapers, but for now I'm wearing disposables.  Her preference is whichever diaper that contains the mess and is the most uncomfortable for me to use (she is a sadist).  We don't yet have any idea which diaper that might be, though she suspects cloth diapers would be the worst.

Hi AbabeBill, I sent my wife an e-mail with a link to this thread :).

MarkSmith, We're still trying out different kinds of diapers.  My main diaper is FitRight Plus Briefs, though I've also got some Tranquility Premium daytime diapers, along with Men's Assurance (which is the worst diaper ever).  I also have a cloth diaper and two pairs of locking plastic pants.  She ultimately wants me to wear cloth diapers, but for now I'm wearing disposables.  Her preference is whichever diaper that contains the mess and is the most uncomfortable for me to use (she is a sadist).  We don't yet have any idea which diaper that might be, though she suspects cloth diapers would be the worst.

You said your Mistress humilates you...does this include feminization?

Not yet, but I think she will.  She's been looking at various sissy/little outfits lately and asking me questions like, "how do you think this would go with your diaper?" :o 

I don,t know if this is dom but several yrs when I started wetting we my wife and I talked about it and her preface was diapers and mattress protector she is a lot younger and somewhat demanding.

I don,t know if this is dom but several yrs when I started wetting we my wife and I talked about it and her preface was diapers and mattress protector she is a lot younger and somewhat demanding.

Yep, that counts to some degree :).  Most relationships have a dominant partner and a submissive partner, with varying degrees of power separation.  D/s relationships simply formalize the desired degree of power separation.

It would be hard to be the dominate one wearing diapers she is happy as long as I,am in diapers.

That's exactly why my wife likes them - it puts her in control like nothing else we've tried.  She recently bought several different kinds of laxatives and enemas, and now I'm completely terrified of her :unsure::wub:.  I've never felt more motivated or more in love with her!  It's really intense!