LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Humiliating experiences.

So I plan on buying some diapers soon (hard to keep a good supply of them as I live with others) and I'd love to have some tasks/suggestions to do to make things a bit daring / humiliating. I once bought a pack of suppisotories whilst I was out and contemplated putting one in before I got the train home, kind of glad I didn't as I later realised how quick they act. 

If anyone has any ideas let me know! Nothing too extreme please. 

• Thanks 1

So, you want to do something daring.  No mention of what type of area you live in?  If you are in or near a city, I would suggest going to a few medical supply stores, and looking for premium diapers in your size.  Also ask about good quality waterproof panties, and of course, when asked you have to say that these are for you as you have started to wet your bed!

What deewet said is a good place to start.  Being only 19, it is very plausable that you can state you have started bedwetting again due to stresses of school and life changes.  You can always say (if asked) that you have talked with your doctor and are working on the stresses but in the mean time you need night protection so you don't ruin your mattress and have to wash bedding every day.  If a clerk shows you pull on disposable underpants, ask if they would work for all night use for you because you wet quite a lot when sleeping.  Remember, you are supposed to be new at this and although we all know pull on disposable underwear for bedwetting is like trying to mop up a spill with a kleenex, you can't be the one to point that out to them.  You can ask if they will be good enough but hint at being questionable about it.  Let them take it to the next step, tape on diapers and waterproof pants. 

Big diaper+shirt that doesn’t go past your waistband. Doesn’t run everyone’s nose in it, but the diaper will be spotted peaking out from under your shirt. Go shopping like that. Heck, go out and buy a longer shirt, and ask a salesperson for help finding one.

I think this is a good one! Would I be able to wear a short coat/jacket over it?

What deewet said is a good place to start.  Being only 19, it is very plausable that you can state you have started bedwetting again due to stresses of school and life changes.  You can always say (if asked) that you have talked with your doctor and are working on the stresses but in the mean time you need night protection so you don't ruin your mattress and have to wash bedding every day.  If a clerk shows you pull on disposable underpants, ask if they would work for all night use for you because you wet quite a lot when sleeping.  Remember, you are supposed to be new at this and although we all know pull on disposable underwear for bedwetting is like trying to mop up a spill with a kleenex, you can't be the one to point that out to them.  You can ask if they will be good enough but hint at being questionable about it.  Let them take it to the next step, tape on diapers and waterproof pants. 

I might do this the next time I go into my local mall, thanks! 

Not that you want to attract attention - but consider a CRINKLE noisy diaper cover or diapers with noisy panels.

Wearing a skirt does little to muffle the decibels of noise as opposed to shorts or pants.

Try to be as quiet as a church house mouse in a library - what's that noise ?

You could also bend or squat down in a store to look at something on a low shelf when someone is walking by and let your shirt ride up and your pants slip down a little exposing your diaper out the back of your pants.  That's if your looking for a little humiliation and a thrill.  Don't be surprised if no one notices or says anything to you.  People won't, even if they do happen to notice.

• 1 month later...

You could buy the Rearz. Inspire Original briefs. To say these are loud diapers would be putting it lightly. If you want to get caught, these are the diapers. I'm actually afraid to walk out of my apartment wearing them under shorts because if I see someone I know, I will be caught for sure. These are out of control LOUD because the PE backing is like the vintage attends from the 90s. But I like that.

Anyway, you could do what I do. I dump a ton of Johnson's & Johnson's baby power in my diaper and rub the powder all over- into the seat of the diaper before putting it on. Baby powder is so strong, anyone you walk by will smell it. I love it on hot days when the inside of the diaper is piping with steam and it's loaded with baby powder. It smells amazing..

There was a cute girl at Frys helping find a drive last month. After she showed me the isle I thanked her, but she didn't walk away. She was standing very close to me showing me different drives as if she wanted to keep talking. I could not help but think that she was enjoying the baby smell by the way she was standing near me. She was very friendly and nice, I should have talked to her more, but I always screw up opportunities.