LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Testing my first proper pullup

So guess who's going to test out one of their new molicares while running errands :)

image.thumb.png.052f6a375d0ef13662787c8f67651c08.pngimage.thumb.png.41675380a11a1777687602ed7cfc2df1.pngimage.thumb.png.9619da6e2070bbe8056d9b823ed711d1.png

It's been close to a day.  How did they hold up?  How often could you wet them before they got to where they were about to fail?  I'm assuming you wet them, but did you try them for the other as well?  Give us your expert critique on them.

It's been close to a day.  How did they hold up?  How often could you wet them before they got to where they were about to fail?  I'm assuming you wet them, but did you try them for the other as well?  Give us your expert critique on them.

They were thicker than the cvs brand ones I've used in the past but with body suit still almost undetectable. Fit was really good but between the body suit being a size smaller than I'd like, shaving irritation, and walking a lot I could still feel a little bit of chafe at the leg openings. I didn't wet it till this morning. Basically between my urinary issues and trying to overcome an automated behavior It's really hard for me to actually use them. But they held a fairly big wetting with only a few drops leaking out the leg guards. I think I kinda stretched them out a bit with all the walking and the fact that I toss and turn in my sleep a lot.

@2sail2 Here's a pick of the pullup itself.

image.thumb.png.d99597a2178827c0f170622460f06645.png

I picked up a package of Attends disposable underwear at the Goodwill a couple weeks ago.  Just for wearing at times, not really wetting in.  Last night I once again tried sleeping in a diaper (I can't fall asleep when wearing diapers as much as I've tried to over the years) but around 3am after not getting any sleep and starting to feel a slight leak, I removed my wet diaper and plastic pants and put on one of those Attends disposable underpants and slept the rest of the night until about 7am.  Rather than take it off this morning, I put a diaper insert inside and decided to wear it while reading the posts here this morning.  I figured it would hold a light wetting so I let loose slowly.  WRONG!  I immediatly felt it leak!  Fortunetly, I had my jeans pulled down and was sitting in just the disposable underwear so my jeans only got a small drip spot when I stood up.  I've worn Rite Aid disposable underpants in overnight absorbency many years ago and they held almost as much as a diaper!  These Attends are about as useful as the Pope's testicles!