LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Velvet - A Calibeen Story (Complete!)

Yes, perhaps the Velvet in A&S is actually a different Velvet from this one? Like Velvet is actually a title and can be held by multiple people over the course of time?

In any case it doesn't change my way of viewing the story. I'm not one of those people who watches/reads a prequel with the mindset of "well I know they can't die because they're in the later story." I read in the moment.

Hmmm.....  is right.  Both Velvet and Lottie have me in a tizz.  I did try to download Lottie from your Patreon, but it kept reloading the page and bopping me off the internet.

Throwing this out there right now.... Velvet never does break, but rolls with the program, something happens to change her opinion of this place from "dont care i have to be here" to "i can make this place better", she overthrows... Marlow?.... And brings this facility to heights it hasnt even began to dream of...

Throwing this out there right now.... Velvet never does break, but rolls with the program, something happens to change her opinion of this place from "dont care i have to be here" to "i can make this place better", she overthrows... Marlow?.... And brings this facility to heights it hasnt even began to dream of...

A possibility. :angel_not: 

New chapter today.  Thanks for the patience!

7.) Her Refusal

Ugh, she was such a bitch! I leaned against the wall in the hallway. I knew better. I knew she was goading me. I knew she was trying to get under my skin. But it still sucked. When lunch came, when the tone sounded, we all went to the table. I sat in my spot across from Annie. I didn't drink the bottle this time. I wasn't going to get willingly drugged by these lunatics.

"Make sure dwink your baba." "You probably should." That came from Ayla. She'd been absent for breakfast, and of all the girls here, looked the most remarkable. She looked, spoke and acted like a teenage girl of about fifteen. She didn't seem like an experiment like the others.

"Nope." They'd all try to convince me because they were products of this place. I knew that. And I was sure I'd get punished, whatever punishments were here. I didn't even know. I wasn't very afraid, though. I was interested. I wanted to know what they'd do to me to try to get me to conform. Some might say I was tempting fate, but fate had ensured I wasn't going to lose myself to this place. All I was doing now was trying to have fun in such a boring facility.

There was a light above the table, in Velvet's red-ish color, and her sound rang as well. "That's your warning that you're almost out of time to finish your meal." Ayla had a pasta dish, with garlic bread, though the portion was small. The girls here were strictly calorie controlled.

"Honestly, anything's better than sitting around and playing with blocks." I'd probably regret that statement. I played with the bottle, but I didn't put it anywhere near my lips. If they'd just give me some milk that wasn't drugged, it wouldn't be such a problem, would it? Like, I didn't mind the bottle, even if it was impractical.

Everybody left the table when they finished, almost all around the same time, and that left the boy sitting there with the bottle. And shortly thereafter, two orderlies approached the boy, the larger of the two, with a bald head a beard, frowned. "You are refusing your meal, Velvet?"

"That's not my naaaaaaame," I sighed, looking at the bottle. "Are you refusing your meal?" Did I have to answer? What if I didn't answer? Was this some protocol bullshit? If they'd ask nicely, maybe I'd even do it. Nah, I wouldn't. I was in such a bad mood after my meeting with Colette. I just wanted something exciting to happen. "Yes. I'm refusing."

One orderly each grabbed the boy’s arms, though with their size advantage, one of them alone could have taken him. He didn't cry out as he was led through the security checkpoint door, and then into an adjacent room in the hall. It was a simple room. A television. A metal chair, bolted to the ground, with restraints. The boy was strapped in with little effort. "Velvet Duke, you have committed a Level 1 offense."

"This isn't a courtroom, dude. I don't need to be read my rights or anything. Just get on with it." Ugh, how boring. The men strapped me into the chair. There was a TV in front of me. Was I going to have to watch TV? Oh no, not The Golden Girls... or was it a hypnotism trick? I'd dealt with this before. It was such a joke. This whole place was a joke.

The television displayed an image of a man with a mustache. He spoke clearly. "You will be asked a series of questions. Failure to provide the expected response will result in punishment." That was it. Simple. Questions would flash up on the screen. Difficult ones at first. 88x172. 10 seconds to answer each one. Only, as the boy would find out, he would be electrocuted for providing the correct answer. He was expected to answer incorrectly. And the questions ranged from math, to geography, to logic puzzles, and would run for an hour. Training him to give wrong answers. Training him to be just a little bit... dumber.

"Uh... 15 thousand... uh... one hundred... um..." And a bolt of electricity shot through the chair. I screamed out, twitching in the chair, and fell back into it as the current stopped. My breathing immediately became erratic. There were tears in my eyes. Real tears. Fuck, fuck, fuck...

"What is the capital of the United States." Once again, the boy provided the correct answer, and was shocked. "What color is a mix of red and blue." Purple. Electrocution. "Which planet is closest to Earth?" "What year was the declaration of independence signed?" "What year were women allowed to vote." And so on. Shocks for right answers. No shocks for wrong answers.

I was sobbing in the chair. I couldn't help it. It hurt so badly. My hair would rise on its own. My body shook, endlessly, and I couldn't catch my breath. "What is eleven times five." "F...fif..." I winced, shaking my head. "Fifty...f-four..." No shock... It wasn't 54. It was 55. I knew that. They wanted me to give the wrong answers? I could do that... "How many stars make up the Big Dipper?" "Fifty-four." No shock. "What is a young cat called?" "Fifty-four." A shock, throughout my whole body again, and I started to sob. I gave them the wrong answer, fuck!!

The program wasn't automated. Unseen, adjacently roomed, was the orderly. The boy had to try, had to give the right answer, or want to, and then give the wrong one. He couldn't cheat. And worse, the questions were getting easier as the program went on. Some inmates endured dozens of these programs, conditioning them to become a little less smart every time.

"What is the color of the sky?" "...purple..." No shock. "How many seconds are in a minute?" "...a hundred..." They were so stupid now. I knew the right answer. I'd just answer wrong. That was easy. I could answer wrong. It didn't teach anything. I wasn't being conditioned to anything! I knew the right answer! I'd just give the wrong one!

About midway through, the pattern changed. The questions become specific. "What is your name?" Velvet would't elicit a shock, everything else would. "Are you a girl?" Yes meant no shock. No meant a shock. "Are you a baby?" Shocks for arguing. These shocks, too were significantly more painful.

Tell them what they wanna hear... that's all I had to do. And after following up with the answers to lies, it was... obnoxiously easy. "What is your name?" "Velvet." "Are you a girl." "Yes." "Are you a baby?" "...yes." Three things I would have lied about anyway. No shocks. It was like the designer of this thing was a complete idiot. I smiled to myself. Lie, lie, lie...

The second half of the test now provided shocks no matter the answers given. Back to general knowledge. But shocks no matter what. Shocks for right and wrong, shocks of fierce calibre. He'd been trained to lie, then to tell the truth, and now, neither was a path to victory. Now, for twenty five minutes, he would be shocked, and the word 'Failure' would flash up after every answer given.

I tried so hard. I tried to get it right. I tried to get it wrong. I tried everything! I was falling apart. The shocks weren't meant for my size. Meant for someone bigger, I bet. I couldn't handle it. I was sobbing. I was crying so hard I'd miss whole questions. I'd pissed myself long ago, urine all over the floor, soaking my dress. I couldn't figure it out... I couldn't find the right answers...

Finally, at the end of the marathon of shocks, one final question flashed up. "Are you a good girl?" The question mark blinked slowly, tauntingly. The room spelled of ammonia, and the boy was soaked, and every bit of hair on his lithe body crackled like tiny insects chirping.

"Y-yes... I..I'm a good girl... I'm a good girl..." I couldn't stop sobbing. Even the words broke as they came out. This was a Level 1 punishment. This was the easiest of them. I didn't even get it! I didn't understand what the punishment was! I didn't know what it was trying to teach me, or... or anything. I just felt so lost and pathetic...

The boy was dropped in his room by the orderlies, not cleaned up, not explained to. Just dropped on the floor. And sitting on the dresser, in front of him, was the bottle. Waiting. Above it, the burgundy light lit up, and the boys sound chimed. The expectation was clear. None of the girls came to see him, they knew he'd earned his first punishment. And now all he need do was contemplate his second.

I stumbled to my feet, pulling myself to the bright flashing light. I grabbed the bottle and fell straight to the floor. I couldn't stop crying. The bottle went between my lips and I sucked on it, warm milk splashing my tongue. I just couldn't be punished again. I couldn't have that happen again...

• Like 3

Oh my! That was... intense. I guess Velvet isn't as smart or as strong as she thought? I'm kinda disappointed they broke her already. :(

Not disappointed in You, Sophie & Pudding! Just, I wasn't expecting this.

Also the question "How seconds in a minute?" Was that supposed to be worded wrong?

My my, punishments are no joke... Velvet is trying to see the patterns and doing fairly well, but she seems to lose it if she cant find it... And now shes obeying to avoid them... And thats a slippery slope for fighting anything, submit to it 

8.) Her First Painting

I stumbled out of the room in wet panties and the frilly pink dress. My eyes were still red from crying, but I was a little too giggly now to care. I found Annie with the finger paints and plopped down next to her. "Whatcha doooooooin'?" My glasses were just down the bridge of my nose, making it hard to see. They'd fallen off in the punishment room, but an orderly had put them on my face before dragging me away.

"Paintins" She answered, simply, and looked at the boy and his glossy eyes, dabbing his nose with a spot of pink paint. "Wan' paint wif' me? You gots use your finners, tho, cause we not allowed to have brushes." Because what was a paintbrush but a shiv waiting to happen.

"Uh.. okay." So I painted with Annie. I put my fingers in the blue and started coloring a sky. I tried mixing the colors and making a nice house. But the house looked more like a window. And the sky looked more like a child trying to paint a sky with his fingers. I was so lightheaded, though. I kept pushing my glasses up my nose, getting paint on my face.

"You should do fwowers, like dis!" Annie demonstrated to the boy how she did flowers by putting all her fingers together, and pushing them on the paper in a tight cluster. "Like tha'" She looked at the boy and lifted his dress with curiosity. "Uhoh... Velvet is wetsies. Where is your diaper silly! Silly silly girl."

I looked down at the wet spot on the carpet. Oh... I felt little tears well up in my eyes. I think I was scared. So close to the punishment, and I did something bad. But I didn't cry, I didn't wanna cry. I pulled the dress down over the wet spot so nobody could see it, getting paint all over the dress, too. There... nobody needs to know...

"You nuh in any trouble silly..." Annie giggled and wrapped her arms around the boy, squeezing him tight and getting more paint all over the back of the dress. "You aposed to wetsies 'cause it show tha' you wan' twust them lots and lots an' lots! An' then they give you cuddles and paddies and then you feel all floaty yummy all the rest of the day."

“Oh..." I was still embarrassed, I guess. I just pretended it didn't happen. I went back to finger painting, drawing little flowers around the house the way Annie had taught. They were the prettiest part of a very boring drawing. I tried drawing people, too, but it didn't go quite as planned.

So Annie didn't tell on the boy. He was wet, he would be changed when someone noticed. That was as far as her business went, and she helped him to add more flowers to the paper. "Wan' try your glasses." She announced, rather than asked, and then plucked them off the boys face with a little grin, sliding them onto her own.

I pouted, feeling fuzzier without them, and looked down at my painting. Everything was a little blurry, a little too blurry, and I felt someone sit down on the side of me. I could only faintly tell it was Colette by the coat she was wearing. "Whatcha doin?" "Paintin'.."

"Whatcha painting?" I had a calm and lovely tone that I only used when speaking to inmates under the influence of the milk, or Annie. Patient. Warm. Not at all like most others here. Annie was wearing the boy’s glasses, and she'd gotten paint on one of the lenses, but didn't seem to care.

"...uh..." Her tone was so soft. So gentle. I felt my head get fuzzy. "Um... this is a house part, here, and then flowers down here... iss not very good, but then this one here's me, wit the red hair, and..." I hesitated, pointing to the other person, and shook my head. "Um... where are my..." I took my glasses back from Annie, putting them on my face. There was paint on the lens. I tried to clean it off on the dress, but it just made it worse.

"How about we go and put your painting up to dry, and get you dry, too, okay? I'll even get your glasses cleaned up, how does that sound? Lovely?" Annie looked at me enviously. I was still sweet to her, but with so little progress in so much time, it was hard to see Annie as anything but a reminder of previous failures.

"...uh... uh, okay..." She helped me up, still covered in paint, and I took my drawing with me. While we walked, I looked down at it through the painted glasses, foggy with purple. So much so that I ran right into the wall. I blinked, disorientated, and Colette watched me as I tried to find the door to follow her through.

We had rough categorizations of mental immersion. It wasn't an exact science, because we only had observational cues to go on, but we ranked it in a scale from 1 to 10. Typically, the milk alone led to a 4. He was at least a 6 right now. It was certainly interesting, maybe it related to the punishment, or to Annie. There was a bathroom with a steel table and a padded cover-top, and a step- stool next to it. I took the painting from the boy and pinned it on the wall with a magnet, then motioned to the table. "Up here, my artistic cherub.

I climbed up on the table, kicking my feet a little. The fogginess of my glasses was driving me crazy. I kept rubbing at my eyes to try to make it better, but it just wouldn't. I looked over at where my picture was hanging. Imagining. And when I saw Colette watching me, I quickly looked away. This place sucked...

I took the glasses off the boy and set them down on the edge of the sink, then guided him into a laying down position. He was very very wet, and between the wetness and the paint, the dress would need to be changed, too. She rolled the soaking wet panties down his legs, and dropped them into a chute on the wall, before retrieving a diaper from under the steel table. "Don't squirm now."

The bathroom was nice. Not as nice as the rooms, but it did try to be childish. Like a little feminine. I wasn't even sure what door we went in to get here. I'd need to remember it, in case I needed to use the bathroom. But my head was too foggy right now. I rubbed my eyes again, sans glasses, and bit my bottom lip.

As I lifted the boy’s legs, I noticed again his furtive glance at the picture, and decided to push a little further on the matter of the other person. I lowered his bottom into the padding and began to wipe his skin dry. "Was that your boyfriend in the painting with you, mm? Pretty baby girls are way young for boys, though."

My cheeks took a bit of color and I rubbed my eyes again. The woman cleaned me up with baby wipes that smelled faintly like vanilla. Vanilla reminded me of Roger. His daughter had left vanilla shampoo in his shower, something I would use... my head was fuzzy... "N-no..." A lie. I was usually such a good liar...

"Oh dear, it sounds like my baby bop is telling fibs again, doesn't it?" I'd never been a very maternal person, growing up. Even early into my career. In a messed up way, this job had changed that for me. Now I was maternal over a bunch of rehabilitating criminal science experiments. "Tell me about your boyfriend, is he big and strong?"

"...n-no... he..." I fumbled with my words. I didn't like being without my glasses. I didn't like how she was talking to me. But I couldn't think logically enough to keep the information from her. "...I guess... he's big... I dunno..." I did know. Ugh. My head…

"It must feel lovely being held in his arms, being all tiny and beautiful as you are. You liked it when he made you feel tiny, didn't you?" This was all free-form, all unplanned. That was the difference between me and Marlow — I paid attention, I cared, and I did what was best for the patient. He just saw them as potential. I saw them as people.

"...I..." I did. I mean, not... not like this. I didn't think he made me feel like a child. But he made me feel... cute. I don't know. It was hard to describe. She was bringing those memories up in me, though, and I bit on my bottom lip. I needed to stop this...

"Well, you can feel the same way, here. Small and tiny, and adored. Everybody here wants to adore you, Velvet." I taped the diaper up into place under the dress, and then helped the boy to sit up, lifting the dress up over his body until he was only in the thick white plastic undergarment. I pushed the dress down the chute.

She took one of the vanilla wipes and started cleaning my cheeks. I looked up at her through dizzy foggy vision. She smiled down at me, close enough that even I could see, and I felt my cheeks turn pink. This was so stupid... "...dun need diapers..." I was trying to change the topic. Fuck, in this place I did need diapers. I just needed her to talk about something else.

"Don't make a fuss now, silly girl." The scent of vanilla on the wipes washed over his cheeks, and over his hands, too, one at a time, as I cleaned them with dutiful attention to detail, like an actual mother. He had a very pretty face, and even now, with no girls’ clothes on at all, it wasn't too hard to see him as a flat-chested girl. "Tell me about your boyfriend, what's his name again?"

"R-Roger..." I hated this. The stupid wipes made me remember things. I felt dizzy and sick. But her words were heavy in my head. I swallowed hard and she finished cleaning me up. She didn't say anything about my remark. Why was this happening? Why couldn't she just leave me alone?

Roger. Right. I finished cleaning the boy up of the paint, including some from his bangs, and once I was done, I pinned them back with a barrette from my own hair, to keep them from falling over his eyes. Now he looked like a girl. Amazing what two inches of pink plastic can do. I stood him up and went to the basin to wash his glasses. "Roger is going to think you are so pretty, by the time you're done here."

"...he..." I shook my head, falling into myself. I mean, Roger liked women. But he liked guys, too. And he liked that I was a guy. I mean. I wasn't going to be a girl when I left here! But pretty? He always did call me pretty... I wasn't feeling well...

Now clean and dry, I slid the glasses back onto the boys eyes with a smile. "Maybe you two will get married, once you're a girl? He can carry you across the threshold into your new life." It was meant to be an enticing idea, but the boy seemed quite zoned out, and I pointed toward the door. "Let's go back to your room and find you something to wear."

• Like 2

I don't like Velvet when she's drugged. Possibly because I identified very closely with Alexander and I myself have a dread fear of that sort of thing. As such I feel a sort of panic reading his thoughts when he's high on... whatever's in that milk. Some thing happened when I read Little Luzy.

I'm not saying all that as a bad thing. On the contrary, I thought you might be interested in knowing what a powerful effect your stories have on me. :)

I feel EXACTLY the same way, Wanna. o_o  I write Velvet in this story and it's SO hard to write her acting like that.  Because I value my intellect and identity more than anything, and this story is about taking those things away.  It's actually SUPER scary. :o 

9.) Her New Game

"This one." "Don't you want something prettier?" I shook my head. "This one." Things seemed different to Colette. Since we came out of the bathroom. Maybe because we discussed Roger. Maybe something else. I just felt better with my glasses clean. The milk, though... it was still a little spinny in my head. "If you say so." I put on the dress, something simple in purple. Childish in a different no-lace kind of way.

The rest of the girls had seen the boy padding through in his diaper and nothing else, but they'd also seen him wet himself twice now, so it was hardly anything worse to be ashamed of. He was dressed in the purple dress and I watched him, curiously. "I think we can agree that until otherwise noted, you're going to be in diapers all the time now. Understood?"

"Doubt it," I muttered, shuffling a little bit in place. The diapers were uncomfortable.  I mean, not sitting, but standing they sure were. They were too thick, and they made sounds when I walked. If walked was even the right word. I didn't care that much, honestly. But pissing on their carpet was less conforming. They weren't going to beat me on something so trite.
"Well, from this point onward, being without a diaper is a Rank 1 Punishment offense." I'd given him first, the logical chance to accept the way that things were. Upon failing to get a result from that, I moved to the more clerical response. I'd reviewed the footage from his first punishment — I knew he didn't like it.

I swallowed hard. I looked at the woman, but she was doing something in the closet. When she turned to me, I dropped my gaze to the floor. A punishment like that every time I wasn't in a diaper? It made my chest hurt... "...whatever..."

"Good girl." What I got rom the closet was a long length of thick, flat ribbon, in a shade similar to the dress, with white lace edging. What I did with it, following, was to tie the boy’s hair up in a ponytail with the ribbon, then tie an ornate and flouncy bow that was almost twelve inches across when all was said and done, and stiff enough from the thickness of the ribbon to not flop flat. Instead, it sat happy, and would bounce when the boy walked.

I pouted as she decorated me in the ribbon. It sucked. I didn't like it. But what was I supposed to do? Hit her? I needed a new tactic. One that didn't hurt my head.  Colette left the room and I leaned against the wall. Should I really resist? No. Not yet. I needed time to plan...

"It's rough, the first time. The punishment. I'm sorry it happened to you." To be fair, and in Bree's defense, not a singe girl in the project hadn't tried to warn the boy about behaving. "Are you okay?" There was a sweet quality about Bree, something surreal about her beyond her brightly white hair atop her dark skin.

"...uh, yeah, I'm okay." The sense of camaraderie here was not something I expected to see. I sighed and put my head against my arms. I was at the dining table trying to think. I was stuck here. Diapers meant more punishments. Bottles meant more punishments. Reality: I had to act like a baby. Their goal: get me to act like a baby. They really were pushing me into a corner...

"Would you wanna play Monopoly with me and Kinata and Charity?" Truthfully, in a few days the boy might not be able to understand the rules of the game, let alone focus enough to play it. But for now it made for an enjoyable way to pass the time, and the invite showed support and care. "Kinata can't speak any English, but she's pretty good at showing what she wants."

"Um... alright, I guess." Monopoly was something I was very good at. It was really just a form of strategy and manipulation. In the first half hour, I had almost everyone's money. I hear people say Monopoly takes like five hours to play - I never finish a game in more than 45 minutes. And it got me thinking, the way someone does when they want a trade. Sometimes the best thing you can do is give in, but not give up. It gave me an idea.

Kinata frowned at losing the last of her money, and crossed her arms in a pout, her olive asian skin giving way to especially adorable pouts. That she had been a hitman since the age of 11 was hard to see now, when she now looked barely any older than that. "It's okay, Kinny," Bree started, "it just means we have someone good to practice against now!"

"How are you doing, Velvet?" Colette leaned over Annie at the dinner table. They hadn't brought out the food yet, but everyone was gathered around. I really didn't want to do this in front of everybody, but I would eventually, sooner or later. The only way to win this, was to let them think they won. "I'm okay, Miss Colette! Essited for my bottle, an' Imma play with Annie afterward." The demeanor was almost perfectly childish. Happy. Everyone else would think this place was working, that I was just like the rest of them. I knew Colette, though. She was too smart. She'd see through it. A new game.

"Oh, now, is that so?" I smiled at the boy curiously and used appropriate tones. Obviously, he'd never get an act past me, but if he wanted to play chicken, then that was something I could do. "It's dinner time, and you are excited for your baba, so I hope you'll be excited to know that you're going to get two of them for being so enthusiastic." Actually, dinner would always be two — but now he's feel like it was his fault. One would be like the others, the other contained a powerful muscle relaxant. People in this first phase were often put to bed early.

I hesitated, looking up at her. Damnit. I didn't think she'd call my bluff so early. It's a risky move... not waiting to learn what I was up to. But there was really no greater plan. Cooperation ensured I wasn't punished. Fake cooperation ensured I was both not punished and could mess with Colette. Something fun to do amongst these boring toys. These boring broken girls. I bit my cheek. Respond? Give her the satisfaction of winning round one? Or drink...? Ugh...

"There's a good girl. Now, you make sure to drink every drop. If you have three days of not missing any milk at all, your second dinner one becomes chocolate. So you keep trying your best, okay?" I spoke to him like an actual child, pleased at the distaste in the corners of his mouth. This was my home gorund, did he really think he could fake me out?

I had two bottles. They looked the same. I looked at them and then at the rest of the table. The girls were watching me. Waiting to see what I did. If I fought, I'd get punished again. If I didn't... I'd be in that horrible haze. Except worse. Two bottles. I wasn't sure I could handle it... I could barely handle one. All this stuff I was so okay with. Diapers. Bottles. The dresses. But the milk scared me. I reached out and picked one up, putting it to my lips. This was going to be a long night...

The outcome of the milk was pretty clear — after dinner, Velvet ended up on the floor in the playroom with one of the dolls, babbling to it about how pretty its dress was. Moving was difficult for him, so he didn't change his location at all, either, until he dozed off with his head atop his arms and had to be woken by me, with one of the orderlies scooping him up in his arms. "Oh, someone looks all tuckered out."

"Nott seepy... urrr juss... putting my milk in my milk, being..." I was so foggy. It didn't help that my glasses had fallen off in my sleep. I was literally unable to move. Unable to think. Talking made me sound like a babbling child. Drool dripped down my chin. I rubbed my eyes and put my head on the orderly's shoulder. He patted my back, and it calmed me right down.

This was real, not the act at the table. This is the state he would move toward, day after day, more and more often, until he became comfortable with this as his default state. For all his bravado, he was still as much a slave to his own body as anybody else. The orderly set him down in the bed, and I lifted his dress to change the very wet diaper. "There's a good girl, so well behaved." I had to lift his legs. He literally couldn't.

She put a pacifier in my mouth, one that was way too big to make sense, and I started to suck on it. I was drifting in and out of sleep while she changed my diaper, cleaning me up and getting me into a new one. I kept trying to talk to her, behind the pacifier, but none of it came out properly.

What had looked like a part of the base of the bunk-beds was in-fact a sliding panel, and she raised it into place when she was done, creating a high barrier around the bed and standing in for a pretty good facsimile for a crib. "Sweet dreams now, my special baby girl. See you tomorrow."

• Like 1

2.) Her New Name

"Interesting that you're so easily rattled by a name, I would have thought you'd be far more secure in yourself than that, Velvet. It's just a name, and Brooke doesn't meet the criteria set out for naming convention by the board. You're going to be Velvet, and I suggest you get used to it because it'll be your legal name when we're done here." I'd given him an explanation, which was more than I usually gave. I hoped he'd see the fact that I respected him.

Legal name? I frowned. "You can't change my name." "No, I can give you a name." "I have a name..." I didn't understand. I just watched her in the door, smiling. What the hell was she talking about. She didn't have any power like that... that was against the law...

"You should understand where your strengths are, Velvet. Psychologically brilliant, but law isn't one of them. What we are doing is sanctioned and supported under the current party policy. A prisoner costs more per year than college, and is 72% likely to reoffend. Our program costs the same, but has a zero reoffender rate to date. This program is the future, and I promise you that we have full support. Your legal name will be Velvet Duke, when you graduate the program. Is it worth fighting over?"

"I'm not responding to it," I said flatly. She was kidding. She couldn't just... ugh. What a bitch. Such a nice place, but the staff needed work. And if Colette was the one that made Annie like this? She was more pathetic than I thought. I had no time to associate with such hopeless doctors.

"Well, Velvet, give it time. We'll see how the pieces fall, won't we?" His name would be Velvet. Velvet to the staff, Velvet to the other inmates. Velvet would be a name that would overwhelm him, and nobody lasted all that long. She didn't have to justify why she knew it would work, just that it would. It always did.

"Current Party Policy?" I though this was set in the States? I'm seriously confused.

3.) Her First Bottle

Interesting, the effects of the milk seem more realistic in this version was that a deliberate revision?

THANK YOU!  Edited. ^_^ I wanna make sure the final version is perfect so knowing stuff like that is important.

And I admit, there's a little of myself in Velvet's hatred for physical activity. :lol: 

Can relate

Interesting, the effects of the milk seem more realistic in this version was that a deliberate revision?

Well, it's a prequel.  So the effects are more realistic in that they are less advanced and less refined. ^_^ 

I feel EXACTLY the same way, Wanna. o_o  I write Velvet in this story and it's SO hard to write her acting like that.  Because I value my intellect and identity more than anything, and this story is about taking those things away.  It's actually SUPER scary. :o 

I think that's why forced regression stories cause my anxiety disorder to go from 0-60 in 10s or less. As an agender fem and DL, I'd feel ridiculous about the particular style of dress and diapers + kinda pissed that they're fucking with something so personal to me. But would be like whatever. Even the drugs I could roll with. You want to get me balls out high on some next gen MDMA and wipe my shitty ass? Okay not 100% my thing but whatever lifts your luggage.  But the idea of losing myself of having pieces of my mind carved out. Honestly if we were playing would you rather, I'd take self immolation as the alternative.

I wonder how Colette would react if I started singing a slurred off key version of "Lookin' Out My Back Door" or "All Along the Watch Tower?".

the idea of losing myself of having pieces of my mind carved out. Honestly if we were playing would you rather, I'd take self immolation as the alternative.

You and me are the EXACT same way!