LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Velvet - A Calibeen Story (Complete!)

I like how the characters are actually pointing problems with the feasibility of something like this. I wonder what they do with someone who's just not susceptible to hypnosis?

Great to have you back, Sophie. :)

I saw that you said you've got a new story in the works, eh? Can we get a clue? The tiniest, winiest little hint? Also will this delay the progress of Small Frosty part 2?

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Great to have you back, Sophie. :)

I saw that you said you've got a new story in the works, eh? Can we get a clue? The tiniest, winiest little hint? Also will this delay the progress of Small Frosty part 2?

In actuality, the story /is/ Frosty Pt. 2! :o 

I do have another story sort of kinda set up for future posting but honestly, I'm not into it ATM.  So that one is going on the back burner.

Expect Frosty next week. ^_^ 

10 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

In actuality, the story /is/ Frosty Pt. 2! :o 

I do have another story sort of kinda set up for future posting but honestly, I'm not into it ATM.  So that one is going on the back burner.

Expect Frosty next week. ^_^ 

Ladies and gentlemen, the HYPE TRAIN has left the station. :)

18.) Her Library

Lunch was an hour away. I sat in the living room with paper and a crayon, sketching out ideas. An audio induction could be universal, but the resistances were aggressive. People didn't always respond to the induction - that's the joy of a therapist. To get anyone inducted, to put them into a trance, so to speak, it would require more than I could do with audio. How do I work video into that?

"Wha-cha dooooiiin'?" Annie sat down next to the boy, craning her neck to try and see what he was drawing. None of it made very much sense at all, and she frowned a little bit, puffing out her cheeks. That wasn't pretty at all, it was all in one color and one color was always boring. "You should use more pink, uhhuh! An' lallow, an' green, but only for grass 'cause nuffin else is green."

"Okay." I used green next, working out something about frame rates. The point is to stress the mind. Stress the mind, stress the barriers. If I could use vision to do that... just an induction... the rest would be easy. I mean, not easy, but not as hard. The eye sees frames in 24 per second. I could do 25. But with two screens, I should do 50. I knew of TVs with bad frame rates. It fucks you up.

"Now blue!" Annie handed the boy the next crayon, and then the next after that, an orange one — she liked this game a lot. After those, she got bored, and laid her head on the boy’s lap, staring up at him and occasionally handing him new colors as per her requests. He always flashed the same smile, small and gracious, and then went back to what he was doing. "Hey kids," That was Ayla, and she sat on the sofa adjacent to the boy and Annie and nodded. "How'd things go with your training this morning? Fitting in a little better?"

"I think I am, yep." I didn't look up from my pad of paper. The crayon sucked. No offense to it or anything, but it didn't give me the precision I needed to write small, and I was already on my third sheet of paper. Ugh. What would I need for subliminal frames? I was sure I read a study on that...

"I'm really proud of you, Velvet. When smart people come in here, they're usually the ones that suffer the most." "Belbet is smart enough to not wanna, uhhuh!" "Velvet, sweetie. Remember? Vvvv. vroom vroom?" "Sounds jus' same to me..." "Do you think you'll be graduating soon, Ayla?" That was Estar, and rarely was she seen on her own — this was a special occasion, it seemed, and she leaned over the back of the sofa. Estar was Spanish, and her skin was smooth and perfect ~ it was a telltale sign of the hormones in the milk, but nobody there really realized that, except for perhaps Ayla.

I looked up from the paper, then. I knew Ayla was probably the most advanced here. But I didn't know she was so close to getting out of here... I bit my cheek and watched her movements. I should have been watching her better. She's the end product. I wondered how much I could mimic...

"Soon. They need to arrange my Coronation Surgery, but Colette says that she's got corporate approval she's just timelining." "So you're going ahead with it?" "Well, I'm a girl now. There's no point hiding any part of me anymore, right? Are you still not sure?" Estar had been here a fairly long time as well, only three or so months less than Ayla. She'd be having to make those same decisions, soon, and she shook her head. "I don't know. I feel like I'm a girl anyway, you know chica?" "Annie is a girl!!" "Yes she is."

I looked back down at the papers, but I didn't move my crayon. She wanted to get surgery? How had that happened? They didn't have to, though? I would never want that. Right? Ugh, I felt sick. My head was already fucked up. I got up from the floor with a faint smile. "I'm going to take a nap before lunch." I needed to meditate...

"I like napping, it's like a sleep but in the middle of the day." Annie had followed the boy into the bedroom, because it was their bedroom, and was sitting on her own bed while Velvet laid on his, eyes closed, but not asleep. And she babbled, because that was what Annie did. "I think it's silly that grown-ups don't nap. because it makes a lots of senses to me, uhhuh, it does really!"

She could talk all she wanted. It didn't bother me any. And it made her happy. I put the papers down on the bedside table and crossed my fingers over my stomach. I took a deep breath and quickly fell into my own trance. The place with the red curtains. They were still here. I started pulling them aside, looking for new words. My name. Ugh, where was it hiding?

"...and anyway I wish I could still wear diapers in the day time like you Velvet because sometimes I forget to go to the potty and..." The world of curtains obscured far more than it first appeared to, they didn't only mask walls, they formed an ocean unto themselves. Colette's Aggression Stance was thorough, and dug a hole long before she tossed her patient backward, falling among the new truth and knowledge. Some hypnosis took time to take, took many sessions, took months of work. To an unprepared individual, Colette's techniques could be devastatingly effective.

I snapped my fingers. A lot of curtains disappeared. Stupid velvet curtains. I sighed and started opening them again. Where was that name? It was my name. I just had to find it. I'd opened them all, and they went away. Quiet and darkness. Her work was gone. But I still didn't find my name...

"Velvet? Velvet?" Annie shook the boy on the bed, because he'd started to fret, and by fret, she meant 'swear constantly under his breath in ever-increasing pace'. "You nuh allowed say them wordses..." Not just that, but Annie actually looked... concerned. Worried. She crawled into the boy’s bed and put her head on his chest, even as his body continued to tremble. "Issok, issok, Annie here, Annie make it all betters."

I took a deep breath, quieting down. No point in getting frustrated. I looked around for curtains, but there weren't any. I'd go to my archives. Another snap of my fingers and I was in the library. I started going through the books alphabetically. The smart thing would be to look up my name, but I didn't know it. So I'd go under N. The library was a safe place. Hypnotists couldn't touch here; that's what I'd built the dark space for. Everything they did was temporary. I found the book. N. Name. Alexander. ...right. Wow, was I stupid. I put the book back on the shelf and opened my eyes.

"Are you okay, Velvet?" In a moment, just like that, the storm seemed to have passed, and the boy had calmed and quietened. His eyes were open now, but Annie stayed cuddled to his chest. There weren't a lot of things Annie was good at, but due to her cute innocence, she was very good at comforting those who were sad or frustrated or otherwise distressed.

"I'm fine." I played with her hair. Alexander. I would have to spook Colette with the knowledge after lunch, during our hypnosis session. Which she never used. We'd probably talk about the project. Worked for me. A tone come on overhead. "Come on, let's get to lunch."

Lunch was milk. No substitutions allowed on account of the dinner agreement. Notably, all the food had the requisite hormones required for the girls development, but the milk was still important to this phase of things. The boy didn't look too happy to see it, but nobody expected he'd really put up too much of a fuss either way. There was too much at stake now for him to.

I drank the stupid bottle. I drank it because I had to, and because I'd only get one bottle for dinner. I drank it because I knew tomorrow I'd have no bottles for dinner. After lunch, I'd talk to Colette. We'd talk about the project. Tomorrow I would be bottle-free. Some pancake rolls, maybe. That would be nice...

• Like 2

Interesting so stress is the key which makes since only instead of months of sleep deprivation and physicall torture they precisely target the optical centers of the brain possibly causing a seizure. The  resulting storm of activity would potentially make it even easier to over wright existing connections

@Sophie ♥

22 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Interesting so stress is the key which makes since only instead of months of sleep deprivation and physicall torture they precisely target the optical centers of the brain possibly causing a seizure. The  resulting storm of activity would potentially make it even easier to over wright existing connections.

That's exactly what I was thinking. ;)

Grammer Patrol:

1 hour ago, Sophie ♥ said:

"So you're going to ahead with it?"

1 hour ago, Sophie ♥ said:

I put the papers down on the beside table and crossed my fingers

7 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

That's exactly what I was thinking. ;)

Grammer Patrol:

and then this lead to the later optogenetic tech

19.) Her Dizzy Day

"Hello there, Velvet." The voice belonged to the one person very few people at the table ever wanted to be addressed by, and his hand came down on the boys shoulder as he spoke. "Bring your baba, we're going to have a little talk. Nothing serious, child, just hoping to see how you're adapting here."

I looked back at the other girls with a frown. The bottle was only half gone. Colette wasn't around - she never was at mealtimes. What was this? Just a conversation? He wasn't my doctor... and the last time we'd had a little altercation, I probably pissed him off some. I bit my cheek and put the bottle back between my lips. This was going to suck...

"There's a good girl, I see you're already learning some manners. Come now, this won't take long, you'll be back with your baby friends before lunch is over." He led the boy, holding his shoulder, to his office and closed the door behind the two of them. Velvet continued to drink the milk. "How are you fitting in, precious one? Making some friends?"

"Yeah, I guess." Now wasn't the moment I wanted to piss him off. The haze of the milk would hit in a couple minutes. I'd fought him off once before, and I could do it again. But it wasn't something I wanted to test. I just needed to get through today so I could work on Colette's project. "Thank you for asking."

"I see that you've been ordered some unusual variances in your dietary menu." He was thumbing through some pages on a clipboard, frowning, thoughtfully. "At first I thought it must have been a clerical error, some kind of oversight. A girl of your age loves her milk, doesn't she? You do, don't you?"

"...it's fine." A clerical error? What was he talking about? Colette had the power to change my meals whenever she wanted. It was her right. Sure, it might not make sense to Marlow, but it wasn't his call. I kept sipping the bottle. Three quarters of it was gone. Ugh. Ten minutes, tops...

"I'm wondering if perhaps Doctor Clement's judgement might be somewhat impaired, to be allowing you substitutions and, as of tomorrow... solid food." He drew his words out, took his time flipping through pages, wasted no energy at all processing what needed to be told. He knew the milk would start to affect the boy shortly, and he'd be more direct once it had.

I shrugged my shoulders. The bottle was nearly gone, but I took it out to speak. "She's my doctor - I trust whatever decisions she's making." It was the best I could do. Act oblivious. Why else would I be getting meals? Obviously because I was cooperating. I needed to leave. I quickly sucked down the last of the bottle and stood quietly. My stomach felt sick.

"Sit back down, child. You're not dismissed." He watched Velvet, carefully. "I'm sure you must realize the ramifications of playing favorites here, Velvet. All our patients must be treated with equal care, to ensure the best possible results."

"I didn't know I was being treated special," I said honestly. I did, but I was a fantastic liar. "I think because I cooperate more than the other girls - that's what Miss Colette told me, anyway..." I looked a little afraid. Like I was a child. My stomach still grumbled. I was trying to stay focused. "After being in trouble last night, I wanna be a good girl..."

"Well, that's excellent to hear. Tomorrow is Doctor Clement's day off, and I'll be tending to your needs in her absence. I think I have a splendid reward for being such a good girl." He wasn't stupid. Arrogant, yes. Not stupid. He read through the boys lies. He knew that he and Colette were up to something that damn woman was far too attached to the patients. Thankfully, after tomorrow, Velvet wouldn't be interested in helping anybody.

I gave him a hard look. He couldn't change my doses. Right? And hypnosis wasn't every day. I could wait for Colette to get back in the office. But things were starting to get blurry and I shuffled quietly on the carpet. Stupid milk... stupid milk...

"I'm going to take a little blood from you today, just to ensure you're right where you ought to be." He approached the steel side table to the gurney and started to prepare for the blood sample, while the boy watched his alligator-skin shoes carefully. There would be two needles today a blood test, and a shot. Nothing serious or long lasting in the shot, just something to enhance the boys haze. Something more direct than the milk. Until tomorrow, when the preparations were ready, Velvet would be a giggling idiot. "You might feel a little pinch."

I ached. I sat on the table with a little pout and the man took blood from me. Then he stuck me with another needle and I shuffled off the table, bandaged and dizzy. He opened the door and let me back out into the room. I rubbed my arm where the bandaid was. At least I got out of there before the milk really kicked in...

The milk would take its toll around the same time as the shot, making it remarkably difficult to tell that the shot had done anything only now instead of producing a milk haze that lasted an hour or two, the boy would be in a much more surreal state at least until morning. Giggly. Happy. Oblivious Compliant. Essentially, kept out of the way.

"Come with me," Colette said, taking my hand. I was covered in fingerpaints again. I wasn't drawing on paper, though, I was drawing on Annie. Annie was drawing on me. I got up from the floor and stumbled after Colette. And I blinked. "Oh! Oh, I gots drawings..." I hurried off to my room. "Velvet!" She sighed and followed me. I started fumbling through my drawers.
This was quite unlike the boy he was usually on the tail-end of the milk by now, and serene and calm and taking back control of himself. This was like he'd only just had the milk. I followed him to the drawer, looking just how covered in paint he was, and he sang in an airy voice while looking for the picture. "Velvet. We need to have our afternoon meeting, remember?"

"I got papers, though! Ideas about the headset thing..." I looked around, pouting. "... where are they? I had 'em right here... just this one here..." I pointed to the spot on the desk. They weren't there, though. Nothing was. I hadn't written literally anything descriptive on them. Just numbers to help keep things in my head. To anyone, it would look like very precise childish ramblings. Not even a code. Not discernible in any way. Literally just math. But my math...

"Did you put them somewhere else?" I was patient, and calm, and took time with the boy. But he was still acting very out of character, and I couldn't help but frown. He'd gotten paint all over the drawers, too, and I was starting to have my concerns. "Where was the last place you had them?"

"...here... right here... before lyin' down, I put 'em here..." But they weren't there. "Maybe Annie..." I pouted a little. It wasn't like her to take stuff. And she helped me make them! Oh right, the colors. Gosh if someone tried to figure them out they'd think the colors meant something. I couldn't help laughing at it, giggling like a child.

"Did you have your milk late today, Velvet? I didn't get any orderly reports to indicate that you did." This was not like him at all. Yes, all our patients eventually crossed their event horizon, stopped seeing boy in denial and started to see girl in progress. But even for Velvet, this wasn't fitting to the timeline. I rubbed my temple.

"Nuh uh... had milk right when the lighty thing was on, and... oh, I drew a pitture on Annie's arm, wan see? Come on it's got a sun and then there's this one flower, and-" "Velvet, sweetie... I think we need to go in my office for a bit. I pouted. "...otay..." She took me by the hand, getting paint on herself, and led the way.

This made very little sense the schedule and timeline were all wrong. I would expect to see this level of immersion after... months, maybe. And even then, he was less like Velvet and more like... Annie. I closed the door behind the two of us and he jumped on the sofa, bouncing on his diapered behind with a satisfied grin. "How has your day been so far, darling? Would you like to tell me about it?" Something had to have happened

"Um. Uh huh... I made those drawings. Um, with numbers. I was rocking back and forth on the sofa. Everything was foggy and my head was light and I couldn't stop giggling. "Um, and then lunch, and my baba..." I never called it that. Marlow called it that. So I guess I started? Oh right, Marlow! "And Mr. Marlow said he thinks you are putting me on bad food and he gots something to give me... but he didn't give me nuffin, just took blood from my arm." I showed her my arm, the bandage.

"Marlow, huh?" Listening to the way Velvet was talking, it was becoming abundantly clear that something was amiss here. Marlow had taken blood? Why? Velvet was not his patient. "Well, princess, you know, everybody has their own special food needs, and that's okay. You're not in any trouble at all I think Doctor Marlow was just a little bit confused. He's an icky boy, and boys are dumb, aren't they?"

"Uh huh! 'Cept Roger!" I smiled up at Colette, and then I missed Roger, and then I pouted, and then I laid down on the couch. My arm itched where Marlow took blood. I scratched the bandaid a little bit. Then I looked up at the ceiling and kicked my feet.

"Roger does sound like a very nice exception to the rule. How about you tell me about him?" Basically, more or less, I needed him distracted. He scratched at the bandaid, and I pulled my chair alongside the sofa, waiting for him to start his story before I carefully peeled it back to check on the blood-test site. There had to have been something given to him, but even if there was, Marlow wouldn't be dumb enough to make a second injection site. He'd use the same hole.

"...he's big. Like super tall! And got big arms like my whole body, and he picks me up at stupid times, but not like in a baby way, like in a cute way, and kisses me like a sunset, and we like to lay on the couch, and he's got a daughter, but she's nice to me, but her momma hates me 'cause I think I made her momma and her dad not love each other anymore..."

"Well, you know, my thoughts on that are if that maybe they didn't love each other in the first place, and only thought they did." One injection site. But there was swelling, slight puffiness, typical of an injection of a medication. What had he given Velvet, though? I thought about the agents we had available on hand. "Maybe you just helped Roger to realize what love really meant to him, Velvet?"

"Maybe. I think so. I mean, that's what I think. 'Cause he's happier with me and he says he aways yelled lots with his wife. I think that's why his daughter likes me too, 'cause at least her dad and momma aren't yelling..." I broke up a family and put it back together again all at the same time. How awesome was I? "...I'm a little sleepy, Miss Colette..."

I didn't recognize the agent. I hated that I didn't recognize it. The stuff used in the milk wasn't suitable for injection, and the symptoms didn't match up inherently anyway. But Marlow had given the boy something, and I was going to have to go to the pharmacology wing and pore over the logs in order to find out what. Worst of all, this would set back the progress by at least two days, because I wouldn't be here tomorrow and I'd planned to give him a task to work on. Fuck fuck fuck. "Okay, darling, you've been a very good girl. Want me to put you down for a nap?" I had no choice but to treat him like Annie for now. "Do you need a change?"

"Nuh uh..." But I did. I was messy. I hadn't really noticed, and it didn't really smell because it was mostly water from the enema. But I wasn't clean. I wasn't dry. She changed me anyway, and she soon learned that she shouldn't trust me with comments about my diaper. Honestly, though - I think I was just too tired to care. When I woke up, in my own bed, I was feeling no better. Not sleepy, but still dizzy. Everything was funny and I couldn't think right. I sat down at the table, the overhead light blinking. I couldn't do another bottle like this.

• Like 3

Oh dear! The plot thickens! Marlooooooooooow!

Grammer Patrol

54 minutes ago, Sophie said:

think Doctor Marlow as just a little bit confused

54 minutes ago, Sophie said:

One injection site. But there as swelling, slight puffiness

I mean no one here is innocent but Marlow is definitely the first one I want to see in front of a firing squad.

I don’t trust that Dr Marlow either. But we know that whatever he does, it’s not going to be that bad because we know Velver has a future. I loved the new additions and was happy to give it a like. 

2 hours ago, CDfm said:

I don’t trust that Dr Marlow either. But we know that whatever he does, it’s not going to be that bad because we know Velver has a future. I loved the new additions and was happy to give it a like. 

yep dudes still guilty of crimes against humanity though.

20.) Her Dizzy Dinner

Annie tugged on the boy’s arm playfully as he sat down at the table, and held up her painted hands, now dried and colorful with a grin on her face. "I did make you a picture, Belbet! Come see come see come see?" "Maybe soon, Annie?" Ayla was approaching the table, and she sat down next to the boy with a small smile. "It's time for dinner, remember? Maybe afterward?" Ayla was at the point in her development where she was filling out the edges of adulthood again, and that meant she noticed things. Worried about things. She spoke quietly to Velvet. "Are you okay?"

"Uhhuh! I'm good." I was talking different. A little like Annie. Just with rounded consonants and the way my eyes glittered. I was dizzy, but I was happy. I kicked my feet under the table like a child and waited for food. Ayla watched me...

"Marlow took her after lunch, and she's been off ever since." Bree offered, and Ayla looked back at Velvet. "Marlow did your hypnosis, huh?" There was a sicking sound of dread in the girl’s voice. Not because she felt anything negative toward Annie, but because the idea that with one session, he'd replicated her behaviors in Velvet... it was scary.

"Nuh uh... nobody can hypno me." Everybody rolled their eyes. I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest, kicking my feet. "I mean it!! I'm a hypnosis...is...itist..." I pouted, unable to think of the right word. "I'm like... the bess in the country..." "Uh huh." "No, hey, I think she's right..." "I am right!" "I saw on a news report before coming here. A boy..." She hesitated at the name. I didn't know if she couldn't remember it or if she didn't wanna say it. "Alexander," I said with a pout. "Thass me!"

"You dun' look like tha's your name, you look like a Velvet!" "I would agree with that." "Definitely, and with that cute hair? Definitely Velvet." Lemon concluded, another recipient of Colette's naming ideas. "Well, you're just the same as us now, aren't you, Velvet? Just as pretty, and just the same, and we're all friends — so that means you must be able to be hypnotized. Maybe you didn't even notice?"

"I would notice!!" I was getting a little worked up. I mean, I didn't really care that much about stuff when I get like this, in the weird baby haze, but I didn't like people thinking poorly of my work. I was a great hypnotherapist! Oh, great, I can say the word just fine in my head... "Not hypnotized... juss... I think my milk is lasting longer than usual..." That shouldn't happen? Right?

A few of the girls shared knowing glances. All but Annie. And Ayla looked worried, genuinely, and frowned at Estar across the table. The both of them had known Annie before this had happened to her, before she'd been broken. And her milk lasting longer certainly sounded like an accurate early descriptor. "Your body is just learning to need it, that's all." Ayla gave the answer that could calm the boy most, but she was still worried. "You're becoming a girl all the time, and your body is just helping now, is all."

"Nuh uh! I mean it! I swear, I'm not..." I was whining like a child and Ayla still sat next to me. She never sat by Annie anymore. I think I was the new baby in the family, the one that needed taking care of. I felt sick... but then they brought out dinner.

One bottle. One bottle as promised, and Marlow hadn't messed with that. He didn't need to, though, not with the way the milk magnified the effects of the shot. Or the other way around. Ayla smiled. "Want me to feed you your dinner, Velvet?" It was a test. Velvet would never allow that usually.

"I..." My cheeks went a little pink and I shook my head. I took the bottle and drank it myself. But a part of me wished I didn't. It would be nice to lay in her lap. To be fed. I mean, not nice, but... gosh, maybe this place was getting to me. I'd have to meditate on it. But that sure as hell wasn't happening anytime soon.

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

@YourFNF have you been going out and getting drugged by psychopathic doctors again?

*hmph* kids these days...

nope my neurochem does weird shit all on it's own