LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I don't know what to do.

This is the last place I would have thought to post. I'm sort of losing it a bit. The last few weeks have been hard. For the last few years a close friend of mine has been struggling with cancer. He finally passed a few days ago. Normally, I handle these things very well. I can't seem to get past this loss.

I visited as much as I could in his final days. I still feel like I disappointed him. there were so many times I wish I had been there for him more than I was. 

I also managed to hurt someone close to me. I had no choice, but to know that this person hates me now, that they feel I betrayed them, is tough.

I feel guilty for so much that I've done and didn't do. I feel out of control. I can't fix anything. 

So...yeah.....bad day. Sorry for ranting.

Don't be sorry for venting. That's what the internet is for lol. :P

But on the real, I'm very sorry to hear about your friend's passing. :( But you shouldn't feel bad for not being there quite as much as you wanted to be. I'm sure you went above & beyond the call. A lot of sick people end up dying completely alone with not a single friend ir even a family member to comfort them. I assure you, he was grateful beyond words for what little time you could spend with him.

As for the person who feels like you betrayed them, well, I can't really help you without knowing more about the situation.

If you want to talk about this some more privately I'm here for you any day of the week. You're not alone here.