LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL stories you like from other sites

I know there used to be a topic where we listed ABDL stories we liked from other sites, but I don't know if it was destroyed late this past year by the virus.  I can always move this if needed if it is not in the right place.  I had hoped someone would form a Club like ABDL story fans, etc, and I am not really the right person to do so.  But I would love to see others who have stories they have liked from other sites and we could share.

My entry is one I finally got around to reading after seeing a few persons here mention it.  It is  In For a Penni by Elizabeth, who today is known as Princess PottyPants.  The link is https://abdlstoryforum.info/threads/336-In-For-A-Penni-by-Elizabeth

I really liked the one called (I think this was the name) "The Stories We Tell." By The Storyteller. Or maybe it was The Storywriter? I can't remember now. Anyway, it's about a (12?) year old girl who, stressed out by her parent's crumbling marriage, has a bit of a breakdown when the Twin Towers were attacked and starts wetting the bed. It's a very emotional story and it takes a lot of turns you wouldn't expect.

Personalias posted that here as well, but it is damaged from the virus.  When I try to post the link, it is trying to insert the Prologue in text rather than link which I really don't want to have in the topic here.  But the story is "College or Cribs" by Personalias on DeviantArt.  I knew the name of the story sounded familiar to me.

• 3 weeks later...

So I've just read another story that was absolutely fantastic.  Lily the Liar by Elibean.  I had seen references to this story as well, and again recently, and decided to delve in.  For those who like a long story, this is a very. very good read.

https://abdlstoryforum.info/threads/5472-Lily-the-Liar-(Complete!-1-Nov-16)?highlight=lily+liar

28 minutes ago, parkintochter said:

none of the links are working. Did they have the same problem as dailydiapers?

abdlstoryforum just went through a massive upgrade last night. I think it changed the structure of every link on the site from what I can tell. They're still working on the kinks I think...

8 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

abdlstoryforum just went through a massive upgrade last night. I think it changed the structure of every link on the site from what I can tell. They're still working on the kinks I think...

yeah I looked for them. They have different links now. But the stories are still avaible