LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Glow in the dark pull ups?

Never heard of them until now.    I suspect with a little "surgery" the glow in the dark part can be transferred to an adult sized brief.   The last time I cut up pull ups was to extract a bunch of the "cool alert" feel wet things.

I've never heard of those! Where did you see them?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

On amazon.  I think some grocery stores stock them as well, and you'll probably get a better deal with the latter.

Man we need an adult version!

Time to let the abdl companies know!

Never heard of them until now.    I suspect with a little "surgery" the glow in the dark part can be transferred to an adult sized brief.   The last time I cut up pull ups was to extract a bunch of the "cool alert" feel wet things.

How do you do that exactly?

The cool alerts are just little 2 inch square patches in the crotch of the pullup.   They were easy enough to rip out.    I suspect I can cut around the glow in the dark picture on these and carefully peel off the outer layer.

I'd have to say it would be imteresting if a wife or partner or your kid walked into your bedroom in the middle of the night when it's pitch black with their glowing Pull-Ups!  I might wake up and freak a little if I saw just a glowing diaper walking towards me!  I'd think the place was haunted by the ghosts of diapers past!

Well I can tell you for sure that stores do sell them since my Walgreens does.  I wonder if I used one of them as a stuffer or a soaker if my diaper would glow in the dark.

Well I can tell you for sure that stores do sell them since my Walgreens does.  I wonder if I used one of them as a stuffer or a soaker if my diaper would glow in the dark.

I doubt that they use sufficient product to exert that much lumensence. as a kid I had some glow in the dark "elmer fudd" pajamas that i realy loved not only did the glow but whatever they were made of reacted with my blanket causing little static lightning discharges ,I could play in the dark for hours ,and if somebody offered me a bigger set today for a million bucks ,i would find away to own them again, I loved them that much and still do!

If you were to take a cloth disposable diaper and dump a couple of Cylume lightstick's onto the outside you would have a diaper you could read by for 6-8 hours when you bend them you break a small glass vial that contains hydrogen peroxide that cause the chemical reaction do that on diaper and you have a recipe for fun ,since they come in all different colots my vote would be red , they also make them in infrared so you can use them in tactical situations , i have a camera that sees and photographs in infrared , you do some seriously cool long exposure completely dark pictures only lit by the glow of the diaper , such as BDSM punishment portraits but you didn't hear it from me ! As photographers everywhere go "why didn't we think of that" it would truly make for a whole new type of diaper fetish picture.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I doubt that they use sufficient product to exert that much lumensence. as a kid I had some glow in the dark "elmer fudd" pajamas that i realy loved not only did the glow but whatever they were made of reacted with my blanket causing little static lightning discharges ,I could play in the dark for hours ,and if somebody offered me a bigger set today for a million bucks ,i would find away to own them again, I loved them that much and still do!

If you were to take a cloth disposable diaper and dump a couple of Cylume lightstick's onto the outside you would have a diaper you could read by for 6-8 hours when you bend them you break a small glass vial that contains hydrogen peroxide that cause the chemical reaction do that on diaper and you have a recipe for fun ,since they come in all different colots my vote would be red , they also make them in infrared so you can use them in tactical situations , i have a camera that sees and photographs in infrared , you do some seriously cool long exposure completely dark pictures only lit by the glow of the diaper , such as BDSM punishment portraits but you didn't hear it from me ! As photographers everywhere go "why didn't we think of that" it would truly make for a whole new type of diaper fetish picture.

You know, you could get a pack of 15 glow bracelets (multiple colors) for about $1, so that would actually be pretty feasable.

And for your BDSM punishment idea, most cell phone cameras can see infrared, so you may not need to use a special camera for that.

Okay I am not going to lie when I heard you mention elmer fudd the first thing I thought of was this

It would be cool if ABU made glow in the dark stickers similar to the stickers they already make for diapers.  I would certainly consider buying them.

I never thought of the chemical glow sticks.  The 2 questions I have about them are, is the chemical reaction safe to handle?  I mean, the chemicals are in a plastic tube or stick and you never really handle the chemicals themselves, just the container they are in.  Second, if they are safe, how would you pour them out onto your diaper and keep them there without making a total mess of everything?  Sure you can tape glow sticks to the outside of your diapers, but wouldn't that be bulky and only look like a stick taped on the outside instead of a glowing diaper all over?  

Okay I am not going to lie when I heard you mention elmer fudd the first thing I thought of was this

It would be cool if ABU made glow in the dark stickers similar to the stickers they already make for diapers.  I would certainly consider buying them.

One of my favorite Buggs Bunny cartoons!  "Be Vewy quiet!  Wewr hunting Elmers!  Heh Heh Heh Heh Heh!"  By the way, Elmer change his last name when he got old and had to wear diapers.  Based on the poor diapers he wore, he changed it to "Elmer Flood".

I never thought of the chemical glow sticks.  The 2 questions I have about them are, is the chemical reaction safe to handle?  I mean, the chemicals are in a plastic tube or stick and you never really handle the chemicals themselves, just the container they are in.  Second, if they are safe, how would you pour them out onto your diaper and keep them there without making a total mess of everything?  Sure you can tape glow sticks to the outside of your diapers, but wouldn't that be bulky and only look like a stick taped on the outside instead of a glowing diaper all over?  

One of my favorite Buggs Bunny cartoons!  "Be Vewy quiet!  Wewr hunting Elmers!  Heh Heh Heh Heh Heh!"  By the way, Elmer change his last name when he got old and had to wear diapers.  Based on the poor diapers he wore, he changed it to "Elmer Flood".

The chemicals in glow sticks are pretty safe, but it would still be good to keep it to the outside of your diaper.  Also, the inner tube of the glow sticks are made of glass (so that the glow sticks are easy to crack), so you should probably open them over a strainer to catch the glass pieces.

Also, that elmer flood comment is hilarious.  For that nickname, elmer must be using very "Depend"able diapers!

Abu already has those scent packets that you can request to be shipped with your diapers, so they could probably do the same with glow sticks or glow liquid.

Abu already has those scent packets that you can request to be shipped with your diapers, so they could probably do the same with glow sticks or glow liquid.
They did in fact have a "portrait " of Elmer Fudd , i guess i more correctly should call them looney tunes but Elmer was featured so thats how i remember them? His big red hat and dark gun !