LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Bully Becomes My Step Dad (Private between Maximusdignitas and JMG1217)

"Yes, let out now!"  I've come to the conclusion that my mom and new dad are plain insane.  The only way I can rationalize is that she likes him so much she gave him a totally clear path for Thomas to continue with this bull and I am definitely talking to mom.  Either that or I could move out, but without a job, it made it hard because I'd have to find work and work long enough to save enough money.  

I watch as my step dad holds out his hand to me after opening the door and I reluctantly put my hand in his and shiver at the feeling that says this is totally wrong.  I don't fully grab, knowing I don't need help and the thought of more rules piled on to make it a thousand times worse.  I am feeling embarrassed even though no one is around and follow him inside to listen to what he says before running to my room.  In fact, I decide to move to my room before he has a chance to talk.

I’m impressed when Miles takes my hand but when we walk into the house I ferry him pull away and try to run to ahis room. I lift him into the air holding him on my hip “”no no little boy we need to talk” I move to the living room and sit him on my lap 

I feel Thomas grab my hand and tell me to wait until he can go over the other rules and I don't want to have any more surprises so meekly say ok in a disappointed tone.  Then he sets me on his lap and it feels childish like something Michael or Mark would do.

I position Miles so he’s sitting across my lap then giving him a squeeze I say “ ok sweetie I know we all have some adjusting to do but I promise everything will be ok. First things first from now on you are the baby of the family that’s non negotiable. Your brothers are  now your big brothers and you will listen to them and respect them just like me and mommy. 

Now then sweetie as the baby we will work hard to make sure that you’re safe and cared for. Meaning that you can never be alone or out of sight of a grown up. You have new bedtime 7:30 and I will personally be bathing you every evening. From now on you do not drive in fact I burnt your license and canceled your car insurance babys don’t drive. We will be getting you a whole new wardrobe a much more appropriate one. If your good changes may stop there but I will take things away based on behavior. No front seat or grown up tv no more phone or internet. I think that covers it oh and from now On you call me Daddy.

• Thanks 1

As Thomas ran through the mile long list of rules I listened in annoyance thinking that this is stupid, I am 18 and only grade schoolers go to bed that early.  And taking away my ability to drive downright suckes.  I could never move out and get a normal life without a car and not a lot around locally where I could just walk to work or close apartments.  Then he said I wasn't allowed to be alone and also can't watch grown up shows, as well as being given a bat.

I roll my eyes when he's done and bolt for the closest door to try to run because all of this is very stupid with having my younger brothers in charge and new clothing and that's the last thing I want is for others to know about all this dumb stuff. 

As I’m explaining the new rules Miles looks like a deer in the headlights then the moment I stop he gets up and makes a run for the door barefeet and all.

luckily for both of us I’m a foot taller then the runt and wearing shoes so I catch him in about one second I hoist him over my shoulder like a bag of potatos and spank his bottom “no bad boy , bad bad little boy you do not run from daddy” he swatted his bum in emphasis “ I’m very disappointed in your behavior sweetheart now daddy has to give his boy an ouchy bum bum” I carry miles to the sofa  

This whole afternoon is going from bad to worse and never would I have guessed that this was how it was going to be for a high school graduate.  I would rather be in prison than this.  All my friends were treated better, like mature young adults doing fun stuff like travelling, going to college, jobs and even in high school weren't treated this way.

"Come on, I don't want to be spanked, I am too old for that and we are the same age."  I didn't care that he was my new step dad, I would never give in.

I maneuver miles so he’s across my lap then I start sparking punctuating every spank with a word “you naughty naughty little boy, bad little baby you never run from daddy not ever you are too little you bad boy I expect better behavior” I stop spanking and pull him up on my lap rocking him “I’m sorry I had to do that baby but you can’t run from daddy” I continue to rock him 

I stroke the litttle guys cheek “now sweetheart think really hard about what daddy said little boys must alway be in a grown ups sight so no baby you can’t. You could watch cartoons in here on the sofa and cuddle with Daddy or I could set up a blanket on the floor for you with some toys so you can play”

• Thanks 1

As he finishes the spanking my bottom is really hot and sore and I am in shock from being spanked at 18 and it feels so childish making it worse to be spanked by my step dad who is the same age.  I go over to the tv and absentmindedly turn it on in shock while picking a cartoon and just let the toys sit there.

• Like 1

I’m impressed with his obedience but still... I pull hi onto my lap and gently squeeze the back of his neck to show dominance I smile “what a good baby you are being and you best continue to be good. The thing you need to get through that little head of yours is that I’m Daddy now, all this is mine. You are mine and I can do what I want with you and what I want is for you to be a baby I mean let’s face it it’s not really a stretch you’re smaller than a 12 year old and I’ve seen the nub you call a peepee it’s babysized for sure.so no more claiming to be a big boy, it like you to say Daddy I’m a baby”

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...