LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does urine penetrate plastic lined diapers

Today I wore a Confidry 24/7 for 8 hours. I wore a plastic pant over it. When I took off the plastic pant, I noticed that there were beads of wetness like sweat on the plastic pant. My legs weren't sweaty so I don't think it was sweat. The leg gathers did not feel wet so I don't think I leaked. Can wetness penetrate a plastic lined diaper if you where if for a long time?

Today I wore a Confidry 24/7 for 8 hours. I wore a plastic pant over it. When I took off the plastic pant, I noticed that there were beads of wetness like sweat on the plastic pant. My legs weren't sweaty so I don't think it was sweat. The leg gathers did not feel wet so I don't think I leaked. Can wetness penetrate a plastic lined diaper if you where if for a long time?
No,
I have been wearing 24/7 since feb 2015 and that is my prefered diaper. That is if your refering to plastic backed diapers and even if your refering to cloth backed diapers. Most if not all disposable diapers have cotton (along with other absorbant material) holds the urine unless your soaked then most of time it comes out of the leg gatherers (cuffs).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

My ex used to poke pin holes in my diapers in the back so I had wet pants and didn't know it along the leg gathers so I had that toddler half moon on each side.

Condensation comes to mind.  If you are 100% sure that your diaper did not leak out anywhere at all, it could be condensation from moist air trapped between 2 layers of plastic, the backing of your diaper and the plastic pants themselves.

• Like 1

For leaks, wear a boxer over the diaper, you gonna feel it if it gets wet, also helps against chaffing 

Plastic pants is best suited for cloth diapers, during night

Wow ive been having this issue with tena. After being in touch with supplier who in turn contacted tena. Turns out there active fit range are made with minute holes in. If you flood or over fill they will leak and it looks like condensation! Its how they make them more breathable. If you wet slowly the sap blocks the holes. I couldn't believe it when they told me. But sure enough it only happens when i flood or over fill. 

The short answer is NO. The long answer is: This depends on the fabrication process of the diaper, and how the super absorber / glue is processed. Some vendors (see the Tena message above) had used - or using to hot temperatures in the fabrication process. This can affect only dedicated batches due to a processing error or it can be a general problem in the manufacturing  process. The result from this temperature problem is, that the plastic film melt. This causes micro leakages in the plastic foil.

If you happy with the diaper and this happens just with ones with a new package I would return it - because it is most likely a manufacturing error. If it happens constantly the manufacturer is probably not capable to handele this problem and I would think over to change the brand...