LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rules for using toilet

I'm so excited that i will be getting my own house soon and i already made rules for my diapers and toilet usage and they are 1- diapers are to be worn and used for number 1 and 2 at all times, 2 - only time toilet is used is for number 2 if someone is visiting or going to visit or if i will be going out soon, and 3- toilet is stricting prohibited from me doing number 1 in unless it happens while i am doing number 2. Does anybody else have rules for toilet/diaper usage?

Toilets are fixed porcelain thrones -

Must have Royal status to use hence - royal flush -

Diapers (Nappies) are personal portable potties -

Well suited to use without any fanfare -  

I have 1 strict  toilet rule, never use it again no matter what.  

If I am at work and need to go poop, I must used my diaper 

if home and I have visitors and need to go, just go in the diaper

if out on the town for the evening and I have to go, just go that's why I'm wearing the diaper. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to talk to my boyfriend about a set of toilet rules.  Since I already wear pretty much 24/7, I'd like part of our big/little dynamic to make the toilet off limits.  If I had to make a set of rules, they'd be similar to this:

1. I am to be diapered at all times at home, and only use diapers at home for everything.  #1 and #2. No toilet allowed!
2. Toilets may only be used at work, where I will wear pullups.  I may change into diapers at anytime at work if I want.
3. Diapers must be worn when out, including when out with friends, and used as intended.
4. I am subject to diaper checks and changes at will, and will wear the kind of diapers my big wants me to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 6 months later...
On 3/5/2018 at 7:55 AM, Slim27 said:

I'm so excited that i will be getting my own house soon and i already made rules for my diapers and toilet usage and they are 1- diapers are to be worn and used for number 1 and 2 at all times, 2 - only time toilet is used is for number 2 if someone is visiting or going to visit or if i will be going out soon, and 3- toilet is stricting prohibited from me doing number 1 in unless it happens while i am doing number 2. Does anybody else have rules for toilet/diaper usage?

How did the rules work out did you follow your rules?

The rules for using diapers for number 2 at all times didn't work mainly because i like it to be soft and thats not the case most times even though i started taking fiber gummies