LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New to all of this! Need advice

I am a  young gay man. A few days ago, my 45 year old daddy boyfriend informed me that I will be going back into diapers, starting next week. He is tired of my constantly pooping and peeing in my underwear, which I have to admit, I do quite a bit! I hold everything in till the last minute, and it all ends up coming out and filling my underwear. My boyfriend has to constantly buy me new underwear, and change me, and he's tired of it! I begged and pleaded with him not to do this, but he said that I absolutely must wear diapers, and that's that! He said I can choose what kind I want to wear. I only know that there are cloth diapers and disposables. Can anyone tell me anything else I need to know? What brands are good, and which are the most comfortable?

Well, that opens up a pretty big can of worms.  

For cloth diapers, you have to wash them after you use them and they require plastic pants and diaper pins in order to wear.  However, they are much less expensive in the long run and can be more environmentally friendly than disposables are.

Disposables are definitely more expensive (you can only use each diaper once), but they are more convienient and don't require any accessories like cloth diapers.  They basically come in 3 different "tiers" with the cheapest and lowest quality being things like bedwetting diapers and depends.  The "intermediate" diapers are mostly diapers like abena, northshore, and dry 24/7.  There's also "high end" diapers like abu, bambino, and rearz, and these tend to be quite expensive, but very high quality and absorbancy.

Also with any diaper (cloth or disposable), you could get it plain white or with cute designs depending on what you prefer.  As for comfort, it's impossible for me to say since it depends on the wearer.

Sorry for the long winded explanation, but I hope this helps.

I found myself in a similar situation about 6 weeks ago with my wife - I got about two weeks of notice to get a list of supplies.  I ended up snooping around forums like these and decided to start with cheap diapers that are high in absorbency.  For that, I chose FitRight Plus Medium.  I haven't had any leaks yet and they are pretty high quality for the price.  They can also be used for either bodily function (sorry if that's tmi).  Now that I have a reliable diaper, my wife and I are exploring other options, such as cloth diapers (we got our first cloth diaper a week ago).

To summarize, I suppose I would recommend finding something basic that works, then start trying out the other options as you get the inclination, money, and time to do so.

Oliver I agree with firefly with out knowing you and what your situation is is impossible to advice you are you  truly incontinent are are a heavy wetter and popper your size your activity your finances these are all things that you need to consider sorry couldn't be more help Gene