LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wet and fustrated! Darn rules

We had a movie night last night for our kids. Thus I drank more than normal. I woke up rather wet this morning. Not the usual since I got my CPAP machine. Anyway on Sundays I am usually allowed to get up and change out of my diapers when I wake because she is already up. I woke up early and curled up close to her. This woke her up and she went to have a smoke. Usually after that I am allowed out of my diapers. During this I said something with my CPAP mask still on and she thought I hinted for sex.  ( Not allowed by me) I was not hinting, horny yes but wasn't going to ask. Any how she said," Those diapers are staying on!" Then crawled back in bed and is sleeping in this morning. 

This is leaving me in soggy diapers cause I can't remove or change with out permission. I am also not allowed to wake her up or ask for a change. Normally this is not as bad but I am wide awake and want to get up. But I can't cause all the clothes that would hidey diapers she put in the wash last night and the kids are around.

So I sit here in my soggy diapers for the last two hours just waiting and getting wetter! Grrrrr. If I take them off I will likely be spanked and diapered for the day. Not really in the mood for that today and we'll her last spanking a week ago was not so nice. Yet I sit here hungry wet bored. Grrrrr. Worst of all she won't even phase her when she gets up. Plus if she still thinks I was hinting for sex I will end up diapered today anyway and a possible spanking. Grrrrr. I wish right now I never gave her the right to decide when I remove a diaper.

This is terrible! :angry:  The worst!  :unsure: Shame on your wife!  :06_EmoticonsHDcom:  I mean, what was she thinking?  :17_EmoticonsHDcom:  Having a smoke!  :20_EmoticonsHDcom:  Doesn't she know that's bad for her health and the health of your kids?  :10_EmoticonsHDcom:

Hey, you made your bed, now sleep in it as they say!  Obviously you agreed at some point to allow your wife to make these decisions, so just go with the flow and be happy.  To some of us, a soaked diaper is a great time so  make the most of it.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

This is terrible! :angry:  The worst!  :unsure: Shame on your wife!  :06_EmoticonsHDcom:  I mean, what was she thinking?  :17_EmoticonsHDcom:  Having a smoke!  :20_EmoticonsHDcom:  Doesn't she know that's bad for her health and the health of your kids?  :10_EmoticonsHDcom:

:lol: Wish you would have sent this yesterday. Lol it still Cher's me up today. She smokes in the garage not the house. At least she is only hurting her health then. Still you made me laugh.

2 hours ago, deewet said:

Hey, you made your bed, now sleep in it as they say!  Obviously you agreed at some point to allow your wife to make these decisions, so just go with the flow and be happy.  To some of us, a soaked diaper is a great time so  make the most of it.

I did go with the flow. Over and over and over..... That's how I got soaked. I don't mind a really wet diaper but soaking until almost leaking is not usually my thing. Plus I cannot please myself without her participation or permission right now or a spanking is in order. Thus I couldn't enjoy the diapers when it was rather wet and please myself like I used to. After my paddling last week for getting caught doing this I wasn't going to chance it. Instead it was just increasing my horny feeling. If I could have removed my diapers it would have subsided sooner. Overall yesterday I just wanted to do what I wanted but was stuck because of my own undoing. In reality we set these rules to help me feel more like a true diapered toddler. I most definitely did feel like that toddler yesterday. I had no control of when I could change, when I could get out of bed, I couldn't go have breakfast, I  couldn't run to the store, I couldn't go watch TV, and couldn't play with my little thing. All because of my diapers and our rules. So I got to feel the true fustration a toddler has when he wants to be a big kid. It was one in the same. The only reason I didn't put up a fuss or anything was my fear of being punished as a toddler. So even though it was not what I wanted so to speak. I got what I asked for.

:crying-baby-smiley-emoticon: But it still made me grumpy. Luckily when she finnally got up with no care in the world to my state and I was back in my big boy undies. To her it was like nothing happened. I may enlighten her later how I felt, not that she will change what she does.