LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"the Baby" Now Out Of Print

DailyDi

The cult-classic movie "The Baby" has gone out of print and soon will be unavailable from most stores. I have managed to get a hold of some copies and are selling them through Amazon. If you haven't seen this movie, I suggest you get it now! Buying through us will assure discreet shipping in a plain padded mailer. CLICK HERE to order yours

What goes on in this nursery isn't for kids! Pray you don't learn the secret of..."The Baby!" Social worker Ann Gentry (Anjanette Comer) is assigned to a new case: the Wadsworth family, which consists of an abusive, alcoholic mother (Ruth Roman), two demented and over-sexed daughters (Suzanne Zenor and Mariana Hill) and "Baby"--a grown son who lives in a crib, gurgles incoherently and is treated like an infant! As Ann slowly learns the dark secrets behind the family, she sets her sights on liberating Baby until a bizarre revelation about her own past leads to a shocking and twisted denouement.

Wow, I haven't thought about that movie in quite some time (Got a copy in almost every conceivable media format too - in fact I used it to experiment with to learn a lot of my video editing tricks.).

For those that have not seen it, it is quite good, and it's true, the ending is pretty shocking. (But I won't give anything away)