LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Business And Babies (Private With Kaylaindiapers)

BabyGabrial

Gabby wonder what her baby husband what's dreaming about. She hoped he was dreaming about her. He looks so cute when he was asleep she just wanted to walk over there and tickle him and pinch his cheeks but she knew she had other stuff to do so she pulled herself away and finally got to her computer to start ordering furniture and supplies

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James was busy dreaming about his hot wife they ere together at the lake they were swimming and having fun but his dream got weird cause she kept referring to herself as mommy and he was getting frustrated dh sensed that and began tickling him and she kept going and going he kicked and giggled begging her to stop. Then for whatever reason she grabbed a bottle of water and she poured it on him.

"Aww baby's all wet." she cooed at him.

Then she said.

"Mommy's going to have to change her baby." all the while talking to him as if he was actually a baby.

He was so tired that he didn't even realize in his dream when the water was poured on him he actually wet his diaper!

Gabby is looking through all kinds of online big baby furniture stores and boutiques "These are some pretty cute toys Jimmy is going to look adorable with this" she thinks as she clicks add to cart on many items and clothes then tries to find some toys he would enjoy or she could convince him to enjoy.

James woke after he was having a dream of flying. He looked around everything seemed normal until he moved around and herd the crinkle of his diaper.

"Oh shit!" he said to himself as he noticed the diaper was wet.

He got out of bed with his eyes watering from the embarrassment.

"Um babe I had an accident I--I don't wanna play this game anymore." he said stuttering nervously

Gabby hears her husband scream and swear "sounds like the baby's awake" she turns as he walks in and she thinks he just looks absolutely adorable rubbing his running eyes. She knew from that sight that she is making the right decision. "Awww someone woke up cranky. Come to mommy I have a yummy baba for you with special medicine to help you with your headache and probably sore tummy." She says reaching for him and patting her knee for him to sit on it.

James can't believe how far she's taking this as he sees the bottle it's a real baby bottle.

"Babe I love you and all but I don't wanna play anymore I'm going to take a shower and throw this damn thing away!" he said pointing at the diaper.

He held his head as he had a splitting headache he felt like it was a hangover.

"Do we have some aspirin?"

She grabbed his hand and pulled him to her not exactly pulling him across her lap but close enough and popped his diaper really hard repeatedly to let him know that she's in charge and that she's the boss and that he is a baby then she pulled him into her lap and shove the bottle into his mouth and held his nose so he'll have to suck

"Hey!" he said as she grabbed his arm.

"Owe!" he yelped not totally out of pain but more that his pride and male ego were being crushed by his wife who was treating him Ike a baby diaper and all.

He was already stunned from the swaths so when she pulled him across her lap she caught him unprepared .

"Mmmh!" he cried struggling as she held his nose.

"Le-!" is all he got out as he found the nipple jammed in his mouth. The milk flowed quickly it was either swallow or choke!

Any real man would rip this diaper off and never drink a bottle he would probably bend his hot wife over and spank her ass just to show that he's the man. As James laid there drinking his bottle he felt so stupid but the bottle was firmly held in place he couldn't spit it out. While he was drinking he realized he wasn't a real man and soon he fell asleep.

Gabriella sighed in relief she was hoping he would have this "I'm a man" stuff out of his mind by now but she is sure that a second spanking did the trick as she continues holding him in her lap as he sleeps still drinking the bottle she can send you searching the internet for baby stuff for him

James was asleep unaware that baby aspirin was in his baby bottle. Every time he moved around his wife would rock him or pat him some more. She may not be a real mommy but with years of experience she knew how to treat a baby even if it was her husband.

For now James was having a peaceful sleep.

Once she was dumb on the computer she took James and laid him on the baby blanket still in the living room and went to make herself a real dinner she sat down and ate it while peeking in on James she smiled at how cute he looked

"Uh oh did mama wake her baby? Don't worry snookie wookems. Mommy's going to be at the table eating her num nums. Just go back nini" she says in a soothing loving tone as she goes to move quietly away from the living room and she turns the tv off to not disturb him.

James finally woke up and he looked on the couch his wife was sleeping, he decided to go to the bathroom with his diaper crinkling with each movement. He walked to the door and turned the handle. "What the hell!" he cried as the door was locked!

His cries woke up Gabby she looks down and sees that he's not on the floor still and can figure out what's going on so she stands up and stretches and goes to get him "awww look who's doing walkies. Are we having an adventure? Huh? Is baby exploring?"

"What no I'm not a baby I'm not playing this game anymore unlock the door now!" he said extremely mad and embarrassed to be standing there in a wet diaper.  He couldn't understand why his wife wanted to keep playing this game, but there she was with the baby talk and the bathroom door locked!   

" this isn't a game baby boy mommy's had enough of her lazy, whiney hubby. And you keep begging for your baby so you're going to be one. Now get over here now" she says with absolute Authority in her voice while giving a glare that says she is serious " and if you don't stop resisting then well you can just leave with your no money and no job and no car" she says giving him an ultimatum

"Are you serious!" he cried as he now realized this was no game and for the foreseeable future he was going to be the baby. When she told him if he didn't go along with it he could leave and the look she gave him answered all the questions he might have. He knew he couldn't leave and even with this crazy stuff he didn't want to leave!  He loved he.

Dutifully he walked over to her.

"Can you please unlock the bathroom door?" he was still hoping she would let him use the bathroom.

She glared with her arms crossed and shook her head no " bathroom is off limits unless I am wanting to give you a bath or brush your teeth otherwise you have no reason to be in there. Now come on I don't even need to che k you let's go get baby in a fresh pamper" she said still adding authority to her voice

"A bath I take showers!" he whined but when he saw her give him the mommy look he knew his life was going to be full of changes! "Ok." he said softly walking over to her. James started wondering just how far she was going to take this.

"Can we talk about this?"

" go lay back down on the blanket and Mommy will answer any question you have" she says that she gives him a little kiss to let him know that she still loves him and she pats is Soggy Bottom as they go back to the living room