LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Business And Babies (Private With Kaylaindiapers)

BabyGabrial

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Not a baby? Hmmmm I'm not too sure about that. You sit around here with no responsibilities like a baby, you leave a mess like a baby, and you are surely as disrespectful as a small child who doesn't know any better . Honestly the only thing you haven't done is what your pants you come close to the other one though as many skid marks and poopy stains I find in your underwear." She says rubbing his back gently as she sits back before turning and looking over to the table where she put the stuff "come on now off mommy's lap we go" she says that she likely pushes him off her lap and onto the couch she stands up and straightens up her skirt before walking over to the table and bring the bags over to the living room she moves the coffee table out of the way and lays a blanket on the floor " alright honey lay on the blankie"

James is extremely embarrassed as she reads him the riot act he don't know what to do or say.

"I'm sorry babe I can do better!" he says begging for another chance.

Almost in a trance cause he's in shock with everything she said and the way she's acting.

He looks at the blanket it's a baby blanket with pastel colors.

"What are you doing?" he says as he watches her bring the bags over.

"What does it look like snookie wookems? Mommy is about put her baby in a nice clean crinkley diaper" she says as she kneels down next to him and holds up a pack of extra thick adult diapers with a smile on her face "First we need to get baby in his birthday suit don't we?" She says as she gets his pants and poop stained undies from around his ankles  she holds up his underwear "look at that somebody recently made poopy. Mommy can tell because the stains are wet still."

"Diaper no please Gab--I mean mommy." he said catching himself remembering what to call her.

He tried to move around but she was determined as she took his pants off.

James blushed as red as his wife's painted nails as she waved his underwear around embarrassing him talking about his streaks.

"I don't wanna be a baby!" he cried as he looked at the diaper setting there knowing it was for him.

What will my mom and sister think. He thinks to himself as he had told them his wife is pregnant.

"Awwwww baby's crying. Mommy knows how to deal with that" she reaches in the bag and pulls out one of the pacifiers and pops it in his mouth as she lays him back and  lifts his legs and grabs some wipes to clean his bottom being careful not to get carp on her fingers. "Mama's gonna clean that bumbum. Yes she is. Oh yes she is!" She coos and babytalks to him as she wipes him gently and lovingly. Don't get her wrong she loves her hubby but her hubby has been acting too much like a hubby and getting on her nerves. She honestly doesn't plan to tell people about this. She doesn't want to publicly humiliate him because she's not heartless and it would make her look just as bad as him. 

James doesn't know what to do as she continues undressing him.

"Hey what!" he yells as she stuffs a pacifier in his mouth.

He lays there as she wipes him down.

The new baby grows red with embarrassment as she continues the baby talk.

"That's it baby mommy is just making sure you're all clean so you don't get a rashy washy on that tinky bumbum" she continues to Baby talk to him once she is done wiping him she grabs some baby powder and sprinkle it all over him his pubic hair honestly isn't that thick so she doesn't have to worry about shaving him for right now so she rubs it all in and then grabs the diaper and shows it off to him "look baby. Didn't Mommy pick out the prettiest diapers she can find for you? They're going to look so cute on you"

James lays there not believing any of this as she rubs in the baby powder it's almost like he has a out of body experience. Then he snaps out of it as his wife now mommy holds up a diaper and continues the sweet baby talk.

"Please I don't want this!" he cries begging for mercy or hoping she might change her mind!

"Awww poor baby is cranky mommy thinks it's nap time" Gabby says as she slides the diaper under her husband turned baby and tapes it up and pulls him to his feet and hugs him "there there mommy loves you still. Let's go take a nappy wappy" she says starting to pull him to the master bedroom since she doesn't have a nursery for him yet

"No I don't want a nap!" he said frustrated

He laid there as his wife pulled the diaper up tightly between his legs taping it in place.

Once she was done she took his hand

"Please Gab-I mean mommy I don't like this!" he said noticing the diaper crinkled

She ignores him until they get to their room and she sits on the bed and pulls him in her lap "hush and be a good baby and go nini for mommy" she says as she starts rocking him and humming to him holding him to her chest

James don't wanna fight with his wife so he decides to relax thinking soon things will go back to normal. He whined a few more times but his mommy knew how to handle him she rocked him and patted his diaper and soon he was asleep.

James was tired and the beers along with shots of vodka put him out. He only remembered bits of pieces as his wife laid him down gently as if he was a newborn.

"Don't leave babe." he said barley opening his eyes. He was surprised when she gave him a pacifier.

He thought about spitting it out but the way she talked to him kept him relaxed and comforted and soon he was asleep.

Before Gabriella would go to her computer she first decides to clean all of the new bought bottles and make her baby one with some baby asprin in it for his inevitable head ache. As it was heating up she peaked in on baby Jimmy and saw him asleep sucking his pacifier so she blew him a kiss