LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Business And Babies (Private With Kaylaindiapers)

BabyGabrial

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She starts pulling his ear and starts giving him a terrifying  look and staring deep into his soul it seems like " listen here baby boy" she says in a voice so smooth yet ice cold " we are not going to continue to have tgis discussion  you are my new baby and that's final and you will not raise your voice to mommy. Now mommy's just going to assume that you're vranky because you just woke up but if you continue to not behave I'm going to spank you so bad air will feel like pain when it touches your bum bum"

"Owe--owe!" he whined as his ear was pulled. He listened closely as she scolded him, he thought about his sore bottom as she lectured him. James didn't want to look in her eyes as her stare melted him and just like that he knew he was the baby of the house and t wasn't changing anytime soon.

"Fine ok ok I get it B--bu--but I don't know what happened!" he says pointing at his wet and messy diaper.

As if bipolar  her expression switches to loving mother immediately "you made weewee and tinky boom boom silly baby" she says as if it was plain to see which  it kind of was. She brings her hand down and rubs the front of his diaper

James hates the baby talk but he was quickly realizing his new mommy was strict. He just wanted to be changed!

"No--no I--I wanna b--be." he couldn't even get out that he wanted to be changed he was still a man as she rubbed the front f his diaper.

He finally said it and she almost squealed but she keeps her calm deminer "why of course my sweet baby. You be good and wait here for mommy while she gets the change mat and supplies and get you in a fresh didi to start the day" she says as she boops his nose and gets out of bed and goes to the bathroom to get the stuff

She unfolds the mat and slides it under him "who's  ready for a chang? Who's ready for a didi change!?" She coos as she tickles his tummy and blows him raspberries in his tummy and starts untaping the wet and messy diaper

"That's  right baby" she untapes him and playfully  pintches her nose "oh my such a tinky baby" she gets some wipes and starts wiping him off "mommy is gonna clean her tinky baby all up. Yes she is. Yes she is."

She just sings him a lullaby  as she rubs it all in and tapes him up in a new diaper "all clean my baby smells so much better doesn't he. Hims was so tinky tinky this morning but mommy cleaned him real goo" she cooed to him

"Hey I don't need this!" he says but he thinks better of it and he keeps it in his mouth. He's still not used to his new mommy or his new status as the baby.

Sitting at the table he wonders what his wife is going to make.

"Are you going to make sausage and eggs?"

"Oh no no no. That would very bad for the baby's diet. Mommy is making you a yummy wummy baba of milky wilky" she coos to him as she pours formula powder into a bottle and pours hot water in it. She shakes it up and smiles at him.

His jaw nearly drops as he watches his wife take out a can of baby formula! He knew it was baby formula cause there was a picture of a smiling baby.

"Seriously you're taking this too far!" he yelled throwing his pacifier across the room.

He was still fighting the man inside of him!

Oh boy you might as well have called the devil because that seemed to have brought a demon out of Gabby. She wasted no words she grabbed him by the wrist and squeezed as hard as she could and douge in her manicured nails. She yanked him to her with a cold ice cold glare and pulled him over her knee which felt like she gave him a knee strike to the gut,tore the diaper off and rained down hell fire and brimstone on his already  spanked ass

James knew immediately that what he did was a big mistake the look she gave him made the hair on his neck stand up! When she dug her nails into him out of fear and a sign of his submission he wet his diaper.

"I'm sorry mommy I'm sorry!" he begged as she dragged him over to the couch and like a professional wrestler she flipped him over her knee ripping his wet diaper off.

"No mommy please please!" he cried as the first blow landed without mercy.

It felt like a bolt of lightening struck him after the fifteenth spank or so, he broke he was crying but he was determined to be a good baby now. He knew that's why he was and that was that!

"I'll be good mommy!" he cried between sobs as he was defeated and he broke down crying!