LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Business And Babies (Private With Kaylaindiapers)

BabyGabrial

"Ok sweetie I will!" he says excitedly.

He goes and gets some clean clothes and goes to the shower thinking of having a special night with his hot wife.

After his shower he gets dressed.

"Oh yeah this is great I feel bad about calling her a bitch but she must've forgot it." he says thinking to himself.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James's ears perk up like a dogs as he hears his wife's voice.

"Yeah babe I'll be right down."

"I made you some good healthy food to eat sine you're eating for two, I called my sister and told her the great news." he said excitedly

He grabbed a coke while he was in the kitchen

"Did you hear ne babe?"

Gabriella almost busts out laughing hearing that. She's going to enjoy bursting her little man's bubble. "Oh James come hear honeybun let's have a little talks so I can put things in a very clear perspective. There are going to be changes around hear that you are definitely going to need to know about"

"All will be explained when you get over here sweetums~" she says in a sweet sing song voice. She sits  on the counc tapping her foot to the floor waiting for her husband to get here so all can.begin.

When your husband kisses her she pulls them into an embrace I'm very tight embrace. " let's see where to begin. Let me just say that they're going to be changes here and there is going to be a baby. However it is not exactly how you think it is. I'm not ruining my body with a pregnancy." She starts her explanation off then let's let syncing to her husband's mind

James notices she's hugging him tighter then she normally does, he begins to wonder if she's still mad from earlier.

"B-but I thought you said there's going to be a baby are we adopting?" he said confused still not having a clue to what's going on.

" what I'm saying, James, is that I have grown tired of your constant immaturity, and disrespect. So you were going to be how you act. You are going to be my baby." Gabriella says with absolute seriousness in her voice. She is clearly not playing around as she holds her husband close to her and looks down at him.

She just gives him a nurturing smile while having a bit of authority in her voice "oh no baby I am very serious. You have been acting up very recently and disrespecting and pestering me. You will be the baby of our family and........well actually you'll pretty much be doing what you already do, nothing you don't do much around the house but lay around, watch tv, and play your games. Your one attempt to make dinner is so store bought you left the recite on the counter. With this you don't even need to do that much. This may be better for both of us."

"Oh I am oh so serious honey" she says in a sweet tone as she tickles under her husband's chin " now to start things off you need a little spanking for calling your new mommy out of her name earlier" she begins pulling him over her lap

She Chuckles and pulls him over her lap. " you called me out of my name earlier and that is a very big No-No" she says still in a motherly tone but with a very big amount of sternness in her voice. She begins working on pulling his pants off which isn't that hard since they are Comfort pants

"Shhhh shhhh just accept it and make this easier on both of us" she says running her hand on his bottom and raises it in the air delivering the first snack to his left cheek first then the same to his white cheek.

Gabriella just hums to herself as she proceeds to attempt to spank her weakwilled husband into submission and make him cry like the baby she will make him become as she thinks about how much he annoyed her about all of these requests to have a baby and how he would dare call her a "B-word". No one and she means NO ONE has the right to call her out of her name and if they do they will be punished. She has worked hard all of her life and she demands respect.

She continues spanking him with each smack her hand gets heavier and faster raining down a string of pain and dominance. She honestly doesn't enjoy this, poetically cause it hurts the mess out of her hand, but she feels it needs to be done so James will know his new place in this household.