LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kids found pacifier. Oops

Ok so I have been a diaper lover forever and been diapered at night for years. It has never been discussed with our children but I do believe they know to some extent. I do try to keep them discreet around them, but thick diapers are hard to hide when wearing. I cover with a long shirt and my wife wash them when they are not home. When I am on diaper punishment I do my best so they don't know and to my knowledge have never found out. I started getting into my toddler or ab side more. This has totally stayed in the bedroom or when they are not home. The other night my daughter came in and I was in my locking onsie. The door wasn't locked. Thankfully I was under the covers and she just thought it was another shirt. But then yesterday one of them crawled into bed and found my new, first ever, pacifier. When I sleep with it I was clipping it to my shirt to not loose it. But last time me and the wife had sex or I should say she did not me. I was being punished for masturbating and was locked so I was doing her with a strap on over my diapers. Anyway I can getting off topic. She shoved the pacifier in my mouth to shut me up from complaining. Afterwards I fell asleep. When I woke she was gone and so was the pacifier. I thought she put it away. Evidently not as this was two days later and my daughter found it asking questions. My wife said it was a friend's of our we watched on rare occasion and she accepted that thankfully. Even though they haven't visited in over a month. I need to be more careful. The night diapers are easy to explain as I can say I am a bedwetter if they ever asked, but pacifiers and onsies are much harder.

Kids are tricky. Mine are 6 and 8 and starting to get closer to an age were they might figure something out or discover a stash. Long term not sure it really matters much, but still embarrassing. Not as bad if they walked in on you diapered up doing your wife with a dildo on. That frankly is an amazing punishment.

Kids are tricky. Mine are 6 and 8 and starting to get closer to an age were they might figure something out or discover a stash. Long term not sure it really matters much, but still embarrassing. Not as bad if they walked in on you diapered up doing your wife with a dildo on. That frankly is an amazing punishment.

Oh my! I could not imagine how to explain that one if the kids caught us while I was dressed in diapers, locking pants and such doing her with the strap on while sucking a pacifier! Scary thought. Our oldest walked in once when we were having regular sex once and we're covered and forgot to lock the door. He was old enough to understand but even then it was uncomfortable conversation. She does find this an amazing punishment. Me personally am hating it. Since we got it I have not had sex other than by myself of which that I was punished for. She decides when we have sex and the strap on is bigger than me. This has left her completely satisfied lately between my punishments and me fustrated. I want to masturbate so bad but between the spankings I got or the strap on punishment I am to afraid to touch him.

When my wife and I first got together we had roommates and 1 of them had a ferret who snuck in to our room and made off with my pacifier lol. Fortunately we had just had a baby shower for my wife so it was easy to explain but After that I always make sure everything is locked up and the door is locked when I am diapered

When my wife and I first got together we had roommates and 1 of them had a ferret who snuck in to our room and made off with my pacifier lol. Fortunately we had just had a baby shower for my wife so it was easy to explain but After that I always make sure everything is locked up and the door is locked when I am diapered

Good enough for me.  Next time something gets discovered I'm blaming ferrets too.

My adult side would love to wake up a wild animal in my wife that might make her more playful in the bedroom. When I am little I don't care I just need cuddles and loving from her. Though I am very much submissive and wish she would make me please her in any which way she wanted. When you are with someone who has not been with many people or ever really tried much and is stuck on societies definition of normal, it can be hard to do the wild. 

Basically I would love to be made to satisfy my wife in anyway even with a strap on. 

As for the kids, my wife and I are trying to ensure that our youngins never find out. They know I was a bedwetter at least until a few years ago. My are 5 and 14.

My adult side would love to wake up a wild animal in my wife that might make her more playful in the bedroom. When I am little I don't care I just need cuddles and loving from her. Though I am very much submissive and wish she would make me please her in any which way she wanted. When you are with someone who has not been with many people or ever really tried much and is stuck on societies definition of normal, it can be hard to do the wild. 

Basically I would love to be made to satisfy my wife in anyway even with a strap on. 

As for the kids, my wife and I are trying to ensure that our youngins never find out. They know I was a bedwetter at least until a few years ago. My are 5 and 14.

I find pleasing my wife with the strap on very satisfying. Like you I need the cuddles and loving also. I love to please her and since she took over when we have sex all that changed sexually over  years. It made me horny a lot and I would be waiting and waiting. When she finally says yes I found myself lasting only minutes and going limp before she was satisfied. Over time her fustration of me going soft made her desire me less. She never seemed to be satisfied lately. I am smaller but grow to an average size and it used to be enough. About a year ago she asked why some times I can hit the deep spots not others? First time I ever felt small. I just could only say it was my level of arousal. Which was true. Problem was she made me wait for a long time to have it then tease me rubbing my diapers so by the time I entered her I was almost done some times. Our play times had been getting farther and farther apart. I started masturbating more than normal just to relieve my pressure. Then after I relieved myself one day she wanted some. It took all I could to please her and she went away only partially happy. Thus even fewer relations between us. Then to my embarrassment one day she teased me saying we should have some fun rubbing my diapers. She didn't know I was laying there for an hour already fighting it off when she started doing this. I burst a powerful one in my diapers  almost right away and went limp before she got my diapers off . That only made it worse and finnally one day after she turned me down I caught her pleasing herself only an hour later. 

She now punishes me if I am caught masturbating. I bought her the strap on for Valentine's day and told her if I fail to please her I would finish with it. It is bigger than me and a bit longer. It pleased her a lot the first time. I have not entered her since and only masturbated a couple times. Both resulting in a punishment I don't want to repeat, but probably will. We have had sex very regular now again but I was never out of my diapers for it since I got the strap on. I find it difficult to get off inside my diapers while  doing her and once she is pleased I must stop or I am masturbating. This is if I am not locked up inside the diapers already. I am happy to please her but never intended for it to replace me. I think she loves the size and it never gets limp. I am so fustrated now. I am hoping she is just doing it to let me know her pain. Still it makes me happy to please her.

Funny

@NotToBigForDiapers,

Have you ever had a serious adult to adult conversations about these situations. Open honest communications is the only way to solve both your issues. Yes she is in charge as should be when you are little but unless you have decided to always be a baby you should still have adult communications. During these times you both need to listen and respect each others concern.

@NotToBigForDiapers,

Have you ever had a serious adult to adult conversations about these situations. Open honest communications is the only way to solve both your issues. Yes she is in charge as should be when you are little but unless you have decided to always be a baby you should still have adult communications. During these times you both need to listen and respect each others concern.

Thanks for your concern. This is what I like about this sight. Honest sincere people in they same kind of life that understand and try to help. I will tell you a little about us and then you let me know your thoughts. First, yes, we talked over the years since I first let her know I loved wearing diapers at times. I learned a few things right away. Our talks had to be me not diapered or in little mode at all. When we started  I was mostly just a diaper lover. The toddler things just seemed to creep in later. We sat and talk every so often about it. She doesn't always open up and talk but I tell her how I feel and we set up boundaries and rules. Always changing slightly. We both give but I usually give more as if I don't my time with her and my diapers does suffer. I am a also rather submissive. Before she knew I liked diapers we would kind of go back and forth on that part. One thing that she wanted back when our journey with this started was control over my diapers. I gave it to her. She has been the dominant one since. From the start she could "diaper punish" me when she felt like it even if I was not in diaper mode. I have found this fun and challenging at times. In a later discussion she finnally opened up and told me were having sex more than she wanted and gave in because I pressured her. I didn't want that and we agreed, thus she started to use diaper punishments to stop it and eventually took control of our sex life. I am diapered for extended periods of time anytime I am horny  and try to get some and she is not. Sometimes just at home and sometimes 24/7. Until she gets tired of it. The longest was 3 months. She kicks in and out of her dominant mode lots of times, but keeps herself in charge when it comes to diapers or sex. When I refused to go to the doctors for my occasional bedwetting problem out of dislike for doctors and embarrassment she used her power to diaper me every night until I went. That was about 15 years ago and I am still diapered almost every night. I am just starting to seek some help as I am having other issues at times. We just discussed this recently and she has no intention of letting me out of night diapers. She likes it this way now. Personally I sleep better in diapers now. This brought up a new discussion as she told me she doesn't want it to change because I am easier to "manage" or " deal with" when diapered. I had noticed I have spent more time in diapers lately and asked if she was trying to get me permanently diapered. She said not really but then left it open saying maybe not all the time just most of it. That was last week and since I have spent almost every day diapered 24/7 with a change. She has let me wear a good disposables during the day if I am out instead of cloth ones. I have not peed in a toilet since Monday morning. Not sure where this is going. Anyway since our sex life was lagging I was masturbating way to much. She agreed to help me stop and things were bought to help stop it. I wanted to do this to improve our sex life. Maybe we do need to talk again as I am not getting what I yet she is happier than she has been in a long time. I have suffered two spankings already and pleased her many times with the new toy only leaving me fustrated. I have been trying to see if she is trying to help me grow and stop masturbating or if she is just being selfish pleasing only herself. I don't believe so as I asked for sex but got turned down. She agreed to rub my diapers and pleased me. Not as good as sex but something anyway. Today I had was home early and it was her day off. I was hoping for the best this morning and got let down. She came home after me and I was caught masturbating again. She had me put on my chastity device and night time cloth diapers and laid me down for a nap because her friends were coming to visit. Telling me she would spank me later. Not how I wanted to spend my afternoon, but there is no way I was going to go visit with them diapered like this so I am laying down waiting for an all clear and possible spanking. Yet before she walked me to the bedroom she said I may get to have sex tonight. We probably need to talk again or maybe she is just teaching me a lesson. I am not sure. That's the short version. What are your thoughts?

Not to big for diapers,

It sounds like you have a lot to talk. Absolutely it needs to be adult to adult. You should let her no your frustrations but make sure she knows what she is doing well too. I suggest opening up with and ending positively because it will be more easily received. Also as we are both submissive remember we chose this or at least gave into our desires and that means we put their needs above ours. What you can try to do along with talks is be more romantic without expecting anything in return. Show her the love and respect that the grown man should show his wife but also when you are being little or forced to be little be the living child and male her feel the absolute best you can. When she sees you efforts she may just start returning the affection you are desperately desiring.

I will day I am sorry for your situation but I have not been there. I have had my battles and diapers almost caused a divorce but through constant open communication my wife and I have had an amazing change in both of us. Our sex life is thriving though we are long distance relationship currently due to work and I am searching to find that desire deep inside her. See my wife is relatively inexperienced as I am only her second and the first was am abusive sick. So she has her own issues. 

I will leave you with this thought though. You may be submissive but the relationship should still be mutually beneficial and based on love and respect.

Not to big for diapers,

It sounds like you have a lot to talk. Absolutely it needs to be adult to adult. You should let her no your frustrations but make sure she knows what she is doing well too. I suggest opening up with and ending positively because it will be more easily received. Also as we are both submissive remember we chose this or at least gave into our desires and that means we put their needs above ours. What you can try to do along with talks is be more romantic without expecting anything in return. Show her the love and respect that the grown man should show his wife but also when you are being little or forced to be little be the living child and male her feel the absolute best you can. When she sees you efforts she may just start returning the affection you are desperately desiring.

I will day I am sorry for your situation but I have not been there. I have had my battles and diapers almost caused a divorce but through constant open communication my wife and I have had an amazing change in both of us. Our sex life is thriving though we are long distance relationship currently due to work and I am searching to find that desire deep inside her. See my wife is relatively inexperienced as I am only her second and the first was am abusive sick. So she has her own issues. 

I will leave you with this thought though. You may be submissive but the relationship should still be mutually beneficial and based on love and respect.

Yep a talk will most likely be there soon. Hopefully we can find some common ground on the sex and diapers.

On a side note she left me lay on the bed until dinner. Long after her friends left. But no spanking. That was a new interesting punishment. It was the first time I was put down for a nap as punishment. It made me totally feel little. I laid there listening like a kid while the adults had fun. Waiting unable to rest while waiting for my spanking, that she decided not to give. I felt like when I was little and mom would say wait until your dad gets home! Then he when he came home from work I would have to face him for my punishment. Very effective.