LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Considering becoming bowel incontinence?

It's been a fantasy of mine to become bowel incontinent. The fantasy involves wearing larger and larger Buttplugs 24/7 until my anal sphincter has lost all it's elasticity making me incontinent and trapped in incontinence pads for life. I like the thought of uncontrollably messing myself. There isn't much information online from people who have previously tried this. I read a case study on guinea pigs about damaging effects of anal stretching on the external anal sphincter which concluded that after a short time the anal muscle atrophies from being hold open constantly. Does anybody have any thought or input into what happens on the anal sphincter if somebody was to wear a large Buttplug 24/7. I'm more interested in people opinions than damaging my body.

Wear the butt plug full time. It will become irritating but over time, depending upon the size of it, you may not notice it so much. What I found was that as my anal sphincter took in bigger and bigger plugs and dildos, it would accept bigger items more easily, but I never lost continence as muscles have a memory and will pretty much return to normal size/placement when the object is removed. However, I pretty much had continence problems as I, with alcohol, began to drink myself to death. You will pretty much retain continence unless the nerves controlling that area are damaged. How bad I feel for bowel incontinents. Being out in public and having an uncontrolled and unexpected bowel movement could just ruin a person's day! : (

It would take forever with inserting something to damage it and cause IC.

It's not like the bladder where you can put a foley in and in a year or so your bladder will have shrunk and atrophied and you will be physicaly and functionaly IC .

It would take something pretty major , like hemorrhoid surgery frequently takes care of hemorrhoids but gives you IC.
I think long before going to a physical destructive method i would try out being fecal IC and diaper dependant for a couple of months .

My pharmacy screwed up my medication getting it lost in the mail ,so instead of having a nightly normal bowel movement around 10PM that was convient, I am having to put up with spontaneous frequent 3-5 a day soft stools, normaly I have infrequent accidents but until I get my Movantik back it's either pain, destention,constipation and impaction or completely seize & forfeit all control and be at mother nature's whims. Since I have neurogenic bladder and bowel and am incontinent anyway,diaper use & compliance is a lifetime thing , messing is not something I ordinarily do but it's really a non choice at the moment.

So why not become IC for a month or two, and then decide is this something you want for life,because you could find out that it's a fantasy you don't want to live or you could become fully invested in it .

If your in the US due to stupidity you have to get a script for this "medication" everywhere else in the world including Canada & Mexico it's over the counter ,it's concentrated milk sugar lactose , available under a bunch of names from Chronulac to Lactulose its a sweet syrup that instead of adding sugar to your coffee you add this, depending on how much you use will determine how formed or un formed your stool is.and unlike a laxative product if you try and hold it ,it will end badly because the more you resist an urge to go the more effective it is until ultimately you soil yourself , the amount I have to use because of my other medical issues and medications is well into the "Don't forget to prescribe diapers otherwise your patient is going to flip out on you " range , because lack of control would assume you had any , you can get the same effect by eating a couple of bags of sugar free "gummi" candies for diabetics it's the same stuff , of course eating bags of gummi candy 3 times a day is work compared to just adding it to coffee or any liquid and just drinking it 3 times a day .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Messy diapers in public aren’t as bad as one would think. For the last two and a half years I have had a messy diaper in public at least four times a week. I am a vending machine technician delivery driver and sometimes when I’m in filling a machine I start messing my diaper. I don’t freak out or stop what I am doing. When I’m done with the machine I calmly go out to my truck and change. Once the poop starts coming I can’t stop it. I did not dialate my anus or anything I just learned to let my body slowly push out my poop naturally. Sometimes if I’m a bit dehydrated and my poop is hard and thick I have to push a bit but for the most part it comes out on its own. Sometimes there is an odor but I have never received a comment. I just let nature take its course. Sometimes if it’s a small poop and does not have an odor I will just keep filling machines for a while as to not lose time. Six years ago I made the commitment to be diapered full time and I have stuck to it. My wife is quite supporting and sometimes takes part wearing herself. 

Last night I decided to air out and not wear a diaper to bed and luckily didn’t soak the bed. This was a first in a long time.

i hardly ever spend more than an hour in a soiled diaper nor do I want to offend anyone. Being self conscious is your worst enemy. Sometimes I wear tighter shorts and you can definitely tell I have a thick diaper on yet I have never been approached about it. I do have an alibi as I am diagnosed by the VA as incontinent. Once I made the commitment to be diapered full time my bladder has shrunk and my muscles keep getting weaker. It definitely takes commitment and you have to be 100% certain this is what you want.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

iv been using a plug bbasicly  24/7  and don't even feel it anymore, yer boddy WILL accept it, i can wear for a month strait if i want, a dose of caster oil a day and bam! full diaper lol not always convient tho lol nbut fun

The sphincter is a muscle. stretching it doesn’t render it useless any more than stretching your quads renders them useless. You’d have to damage it traumatically, not gradually, and even then the body is resilient and heals. Even an infant has muscle tone in their sphincter despite not being able to consciously control it.

I’d suggest going 24/7, take a daily stool softener, eat a high fiber diet, stay well hydrated, go a soon as you need to wherever your are, and never try to close your sphincter or push. Let the peristaltic action of your bowel do the work. Give that six months and see what happens.

The Fantasy of being Incontinent will into a nightmare for most people when the reality hits that you no longer have a choice to wear diapers or when you are going to use them and remember you will have accidents even out of diapers. Nothing will kill a romantic moment with your spouse faster then a unexpected unprotected bowel movement. 

If you really want to become incontinent for life don't do any self harm with butt pugs or trying to damage your sphincter just wear and use 24/7 and eventually you will get what you think you want. To really test your desire (fantasy) try a few bowel movments in a very public place while in a group of friends or coworkers and watch their reaction to the instant smell of your movment and then how you feel. I will bet you will feel embarrassed and not the feeling you fantasize about. 

Bladder incontinence is less noticeable and for the part no one notices, but bowel incontinence is a whole new ball game every onw around you will notice.

• Thanks 1

I totally agree with avoiding any invasive or drug interventions to achieve incontinence. The more you “practice” in public the more it becomes the norm and the more you can learn to cope with the consequences good and bad. I mess in public almost daily and it’s all about how you react to it. Some steps can be taken to reduce negative reactions such as wearing plastic pants to contain smell, dietary changes, quality diapers as well as scented powder and diaper rash cream. It’s all how you manage your situation. Always be responsible