LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chlorophyll and odour reduction?

This is more of a question aimed at people who have used Chlorophyll or use it on a daily basis. How much odour does Chlorophyll actually reduce? I know it does not completely eliminate odour. So if you where to mess your daiper at home, would someone in the next room still be able to smell it? Is the odour reduced so much that the diaper masks the remaining odour? It'd be nice to be able to poop my diapers at home more often since I live with people and I dont get many chances.

I tried chlorophyll, mushroom and charcoal tablets/capsules over time and didn't really notice much difference. I began with a commercial product called "Nullo".

I use Chlorophyll every day. And it does wonders in reducing smell from a poopy diaper.
My wife never said anything about me being smelly, even though I'm sitting almost next to her in a poopy diaper.
Maybe wearing plastic pants also contributes to the reduction of smell.

Sendt fra min BTV-W09 med Tapatalk

Those who have never used Nullo or odor reducing tablets (and that includes me), make sure your read the directions first.  Not that they are harmful, it's just that in order for them to work you have to take them for a couple weeks first so they build up in your system.  Don't get the idea that you paid a lot of money for them, took them and 2 days later your poop still stinks just as bad as it did before taking the pills!  You have to give them time, and it's been my understanding they help really control the smell, but doesn't always eliminate it compleatly.  My guess would be it also depends on what you eat.  Some foods have been proven to cause much stronger smell to your stool and urine.

I've had good results with Devrom , takes a few days (3-4) to get into your system and take effect. I've also used chlorophyll (15ml a day) and it also worked good. Have also used chlorophyll in tablet form, hard to swallow though but doable. 

Nullo as far as I can see is pretty much the same a chlorophyll. 

It all turns your poo a dark colour and the devrom will also give a dark discoloration to your tongue - if you spit in a white sink your phlegm/spit looks like you just ate a piece of chocolate. 

I felt that with a couple of weeks and a pair of plastic pants on that are cinched up under my pants belt, that I could poo my diaper and be fairly confident nobody would be any the wiser. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/7/2018 at 9:58 PM, Puppyz said:

I've had good results with Devrom , takes a few days (3-4) to get into your system and take effect. I've also used chlorophyll (15ml a day) and it also worked good. Have also used chlorophyll in tablet form, hard to swallow though but doable. 

Nullo as far as I can see is pretty much the same a chlorophyll. 

It all turns your poo a dark colour and the devrom will also give a dark discoloration to your tongue - if you spit in a white sink your phlegm/spit looks like you just ate a piece of chocolate. 

I felt that with a couple of weeks and a pair of plastic pants on that are cinched up under my pants belt, that I could poo my diaper and be fairly confident nobody would be any the wiser. 

Where do you find this in Australia if I can ask?

3 hours ago, oznl said:

Where do you find this in Australia if I can ask?

The Chlorophyll I get from Chemist warehouse, any chemist should have it though. The Devrom I bought from Devrom themselves in the States and got it shipped over, the more you buy the cheaper it works out with shipping. Nullo I haven't tried yet as it's only available online in the USA. Walgreens or Walmart or CVS pharmacies didn't have it last time I was over.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

No, it isn't on the shelf but you can find generic chlorophyll on the shelf at some of those and in most health supplement stores like a GNC here in the US.