LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Discipline fetish

Spanky

My fetish / fantasy is strict, severe discipline. Diaper discipline and spankings. Whenever I. Behave myself, I earn myself diaper changes and even some diaper cream.

If I misbehave, I'd be punished with diaper discipline and spankings. The more I misbehaved, the more I'd get paddled and the longer I'd be left in my wet messy diaper.  Spankings on my wet and messy diaper and then sit in the corner in my messy diaper and then sent to bed in my wet and messy diaper.

Bad behavior would mean no cream for my diaper rashed bottom, just more diaper time.

Really bad behavior would result in bare bottom spankings or paddlings and then put back into my wet messy diaper.

• Like 1

I am not sure I would want to spank someone's dirty messy bottom without first cleaning and prepping it for punishment.

Spanking and spattering poo all over is not my idea of clean fun ! LOL ! 

I am not sure I would want to spank someone's dirty messy bottom without first cleaning and prepping it for punishment.

The diaper should contain everything during the spankings. If there's any worries that the diaper may break open, plastic pants can be used.

I did have an Attends diaper "pop" years ago while spanking myself with a big wooden spoon. Fortunately, the diaper was clean and the padding was dry. The fluff from the diaper did make a little bit of a mess.

• 2 months later...
On 3/4/2018 at 4:52 AM, BabyLock said:

Spanking and splattering poo all over certainly is my idea of fun lol

• 5 months later...

Diaper Discipline was used on me by my Aunt and a Day Care center me and my sisters attended. It wasn't fair and it wasn't fun because of my Incontinence but this was the mid 1950's and from my point of view at the time, diapering your child for punishment was a common occurrence.

My best friends mother back then was always saying, "If you want to Act like a Baby you'll be treated like a baby" and I can't even count the number of times she would just tell him or his sisters to "go get your diapers" and she would diaper them on the living room floor.