LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers at both ends.

What I'm really talking about when I say "both ends" is both ends of our earthly lives.  We all wore diapers at the beginning of our lives (the baby years).  If we live long enough we will wear them at the end of our lives (the senior years, because of incontinence).  This last statement is equally true for both ABDL people as well as non-ABDL people.  When I cared for both of my parents in their final illnesses, both of them were shamed, embarrassed and humiliated at the thought of having to wear diapers.  They hated it.  I thought to myself:  " They shouldn't have to go through this emotional torment in addition to the physical pain they're already suffering.  There's just got to be a better way".  That got me to thinking, so I came up with this idea:  What if adults acquired a love for diapers before they needed to wear them (because of incontinence), would they then be able to avoid the torment that my folks went through?  Of course I realize  the ABDL lifestyle isn't for everybody, but maybe it they could just embrace the DL half of it before it's too late, then things might go better for them.  Like I say, it's just an idea I have.  I don't have any proof, statistics etc. to show that this idea would or would not work.  I'm relying on the rest of you kind folks here for some of your input.  I now throw this open to anybody at DD to weigh in on.

thanks,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    LPD

I don’t know. For me, I don’t use (much) when I wear now. I used to mostly just wet and tried the other one a few times, but it grossed me out. I’ve often struggled with whether or not I’d like to have the physical need to wear, but I’ve concluded that I am so glad that I don’t need them. It just doesn’t feel right, personally, to want to be incontinent when many people who are wish not to be. Hope that doesn’t come off as me being judgmental, it’s just where I’m at with it.

That said, I think it may still be difficult for me if/when I do lose control over my functions later in life. Part of the fun of wearing diapers, for me, is that I don’t use them. But having someone else take care of me in that way would still be hard for me. 

Just my two cents.

1 hour ago, willnotwill said:

For a second there, I thought  this thread was about putting diapers on your head.

I should put one of my Princess Pink diapers on my head and cut eye-holes in it. Great for the cold weather!

Most of the time, diaper manufacturers usually market baby diapers to children under 3 (baby diaper sizes usually only go up to 6 (about the size of a average 3 year old)) and adult diapers to seniors 65+ who has been suffering from some type of incontinence. Diaper companies usually ignore people from ages 3-64 in most of their marketing, even if these people are still not toilet trained or suffering from incontinence. However, for children ages 3-12, they’ll only go as far as marketing bedwetting diapers, but that’s about it for the 3-12 group.

My dad will be 98 at the end of this month.  He does very well, still cleans the house and does the dishes and at that age, HE DOES NOT WEAR OR NEED DIAPERS!  Like Lil Pink said, the sad part is when people are ready to pass on, they are often so feeble and ill they must wear diapers.  If they go fast, like a heart attack it saves them that indignity but is harder on family.  What gets me is people who go to a nursing home are almost immediatly put in diapers and often a wheel chair.  I have a 90 year old uncle who had to go to assisted living and the first thing they did was put him in diapers.  He never wore diapers before but I get the idea that rather than help people go to the bathroom when they need to, it's easier for staff to just change their diapers when they get around to it.