LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello everyone. I wanted to check to see if there was anyone in the Burlington area of NC. I know with this being North Carolina, it's often quite taboo to be open about being DL, but I wanted to see if anyone is around who would like meeting up, getting together and wearing with. I'd love to hear from you and hear what you like to do. I look forward to your replies here or in a personal message. Thanks!

I wear diapers to bed and sometimes daytimes.I particularly like being forced to wear and humiliation. I love disposables and almost always wet them.  Very very rarely do i mess them. I am bi-sexual .

Guest Baby_Dragon

I am a cheating Ho that lies to my husband who just found this and is typing this if you want me you can have me cause he just left my sorry ass 

after 14 years 3 married years cause I am a dum ass that wants to cheat on him after 14 years of him loving me I am a sorry ass HO HO HO 

We should chat privately. I don't mind helping you out and hope that you realize that all things happen as they must. I don't feel you should punish yourself for whats going on though. I'll chat with on PM! Talk to you there soon!

Hi i live in the Burlington area aswell! ^.^

Oh cool! Nice to meet you! Please don't feel obligated, but can you tell me a little about yourself? Would you ever like to hang out some time meet for a chat sometime? 

• 2 years later...

Hi I live in the clt area. I know this post if from a couple of years ago and just stumbled on it but would def like to meet anyone. Thanks

Just looking for other abdl in the clt area