LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new roommate (private w/baby goth)

Phoebe was a 28 year old who had recently finished her PhD in Economics. After doing that she bought herself a condo in a decent sized suburban city and really wanted to focus more on her personal life after so much time in school. She taught a handful of classes online to support herself. 

One thing Phoebe had always been into was the ab/dl scene... though she'd never really done much in person, she had always imagined what it would be like to have a girl or boy of her own in diapers. It got her excited anytime she thought about it. She would love to take care of someone like that, but also found a thrill in the idea of taking an otherwise normal adult and trying to turn them into her baby.

Phoebe decided she would try to enact her fantasy on her soon to be roommate, 19 year old Erin. She had met Erin once, when Erin came by to see the place. Erin seemed to her like a bit of a keep to herself type...she was a bit below average height and pretty thin. Phoebe could tell Erin wasn't much of a girly girl but something about her made Phoebe think she might just be the right 'type'. Though Phoebe literally knew almost nothing about her. Phoebe had decided to start with a few bold moves on day one to really get an idea of if Erin could be her little girl.

It was 5pm and Phoebe knew Erin would be arriving soon. Phoebe told Erin the room would be fully furnished so she figured Erin wouldn't have much to move in. Phoebe was taller, about average build but decently busty...she was in light wash jeans and a casual loose fitting top that exposed a shoulder. Her hair was dark brown and medium length back in a ponytail.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erin was 19 and had recently just moved out of her parents house they had been fight between Erin and her parents about what Erin was doing in her life, Erin herself just wanted to work right now and try to figure out her life while studying but they wanted her to live by there rules, study what they wanted her to study pretty much giving her no life, so she look in the paper and found phoebe ad, they had met Erin though she was nice and cool so they got everything ready

and that was now as Erin turn up just carrying two bags for stuff Erin literally left everything she could at her parents and just pack her clothes so she could leave fast as Erin walk up to the place she would be living no one would of thought she was 19 she look younger then that as she had a baby face which made her look younger she was short which didn’t help and she was skinny so she didn’t look like a normal women would 

Erin knock and waited for the door to open as she hadn’t been given keys yet 

Phoebe opened the door. "Hi Erin!" She smiled and stood to the side to allow Erin in. "Can I help with anything?" Phoebe wasn't sure how she got there or if she had other stuff. "It's good to see you again...well I know the place isn't that big...I'm sure you remember where your bedroom is but I'll walk you over there."

Phoebe did just that walking Erin through the main living space to Erin's room. Phoebe opened the door. "Okay, sooo I am really embarrassed. I know I was supposed to furnish this room for you but I messed up and didn't order the bed in time. I had a friend who had this kids (toddler) bed and well I knew you weren't super big so it was just the best I could do on short notice. I'm so sorry...a twin bed is coming I promise!" The toddler bed was wooden and sat low to the floor with a mattress that was really only good for someone four and a half feet or less to fully stretch out. The end of the bed had a little area to sit and the sheets were a Disney Monsters Inc. theme. There was also a small desk, a long waist height dresser and a small night stand and a closet. "Oh aaaand...those were the only sheets she had if I wasn't embarrassed enough about all of this..." Phoebe added. Of course all of this was planned, but she was sure she pulled off the lie.

“No I’m fine I’m fine it’s just these two bags “ Erin says as she walks in with a smile “ it’s good to see you again too and yeah that cool show the way “ Erin says walking phoebe to her new room 

Erin stood in shock as she look at the room but she couldn’t really mad at Phoebe for making a simple mistake it could happen to anyone anyway plus Erin didn’t want it to ruin her good mood “ it’s okay the room nice um I know I’m small but are you sure that I can sleep on the bed comfortably?” Erin says after looking around the room it felt off in away but Erin didn’t know what it could of been just the bed she thought 

Phoebe was excited by her reaction to the room. "Yeah, I'm sure you will fit... might have to bend your knees a little bit, but you are pretty small Erin. Thanks for not being mad at me...I really was so nervous all day about this." Phoebe smiled a little. "Well...I can leave you to it...here are your keys." Phoebe handed over a set. "I thought it might be nice to order in a pizza and just hang out and chat...are you in for that? Pizza is on me." Phoebe waited for a response then left the room to give Erin some space.

“Thanks and if you say so and it’s not a problem mistakes happen to all of us “ Erin finely says after frowning at phoebe comment and takes the key after putting her bags down “Yeah sure sounds good to get to know each other and all I’m just going to unpack then we can hang if that’s cool “ Erin says with a smile 

"Yeah...that sounds great. I'll just be out here on the couch." Phoebe walked away and took a seat on the couch. 'Okay...only one more to go,' she thought to herself. It was going to be more challenging than the toddler bed to break this news. She thought about how best to handle it as she sat on the couch. 'I'll just wait until she needs the bathroom,' Phoebe thought to herself.

Phoebe got up and grabbed a few glasses of water and sat back down watching some news as she waited for Erin.

“Alright cool I’ll be out in a bit then “ Erin said with a smile and soon got to unpacking when phoebe left the room it wasn’t going to take Erin like she said soon she was done she sat on the bed for a moment it was soft she thought to herself then stood up and left her room “oh thanks I need a drink... you did pour me one or did I just assume?” Erin ask blushing as she felt rude to just assume 

Phoebe saw her walk into the room. "Hi Erin." She watched Erin approach the couch and smiled at her question and the blush in her cheeks. "Well, you did just assume...but that's okay, it is for you." Phoebe smiled up at her. "Please sit down." 

Phoebe let her settle into the couch a bit. It was an L shaped couch with Phoebe sitting on the long end and Erin on the other side, a coffee table in front of them. "So I guess first, welcome to your new home." Phoebe smiled. "Feel free to be yourself here... total judge free zone. This is your home now too ... don't be afraid to ask me for something though if you don't know where it is or need something. I promise I don't bite, hard." Phoebe laughed a little. "I hope you don't mind my sense of humor over time...so anyway. We didn't talk about this before but ... Do you have any crazy medical or health things I should know about? Like allergies or medications? Don't need to worry about me...other than some fall allergies nothing going on here."

“Sorry about that and again thanks “Erin says sitting down and reaches for the glass of water to drink and then puts it down and listens to phoebe talk chuckling a little at phoebe joke “I will keep that in mind thanks and thanks again for letting me move in and I promise I won’t be any trouble for you” Erin says right away “ no I don’t have medical or health issues really, I don’t have any allergies that I know of and I don’t need any medication but I am  a deep sleeper “ Erin says after thinking about it but gave phoebe a great bit of information that would help her 

Phoebe listened intently. "Well that's good...glad you are so healthy. I was a bit of a deep sleeper when I was a kid myself...my mom had to shake me to wake me up for things sometimes." Phoebe laughed. "I probably wet the bed a few more times than most too...I felt so bad about that" Phoebe said, although the admission was untrue. She was digging around trying to find out if there was anything in Erins past or present that would help her. Phoebe drank some water.

“Yeah my mum would do that when I had school but I do it myself now and yeah I’ve been lucky that my body wakes me up when I have to pee but even still there been a couple of times I haven’t “Erin says blushing deeper then before and she looks away from phoebe as she plays with her toy shyly 

Phoebe notices her deeper blush and avoidance of eye contact. Her heart races at this news. "Ya... darn bodies doing there own things on us..." Phoebe wanted to pry more but weighed whether or not it was a good idea. Phoebe smiled lightly and brought her head down to where Erin was looking as she leaned forward. "Whatcha got in your hand there?"

“Yeah well...doesn’t happen anymore “ Erin said with a pause witch would give away that she was lying but she didn’t think phoebe would notice that or be looking for it, Erin jump when she heard phoebe voice “oh um some of my top Sorry” Erin says and stops playing with her top 

Phoebe sat back up. "Oh I see... thought I saw you holding something. Silly me." Phoebe did pick up on the lie. She could tell from Erin's body language she was hiding something more. "Well since we are on the topic I should tell you about the toilet in your bathroom. My friend was over here this past weekend...and the toilet problem started a few days prior. Don't worry... plumber will be out to look at it soon...Anyway, she felt bad about waking me up in the middle of the night to pee in my bathroom (accessed thru bedroom), she actually brought over diapers to wear at night time. It's a good thing too cause she needed them... anyway she left them here. If you are at all worried about having an accident you are welcome to wear them. They are actually kinda cute...they have like black skull and crossbones on em...not sure where she got them."

This was Phoebe's other elaborate lie. There was no toilet problem or even a friend that had worn diapers. This was all for Erin. Phoebe had watched Erin intently as she told the story. 

Erin look up at phoebe and listen great I’ll have no toilet guess I’ll to drink less at night Erin though as she thought of that and blush when phoebe brought up how cute the diapers like she could read Erin mind “n-n-n no it’s fine I don’t need d-d-d diapers I’m not a baby “ Erin stuttered out quickly blushing as her mum use to make her wear them and Erin didn’t want that again she was adult now not a baby she thought 

Phoebe knew she had struck gold. It was so cute how Erin struggled to speak as she was clearly flustered. "Well let me show you anyway..." Phoebe took Erin's hand and pulled her up from the couch walking her to the bathroom like a small child. "So ya...you can see the toilet seat there is taped down...umm here we are." Phoebe pulled out the package of diapers. "They are even smalls..." Phoebe looked at Erin. "Aww you're so blushy. Someone is worried about a nighttime accident aren't they?"

Erin didn’t know she could blush so much but seem phoebe knew how as she was taken to the bathroom like a young child “I’m not” Erin whine then look away with a fake cough then spoke again “ I mean I’m not worry I’m not a baby who has accidents also I can use your bathroom during the day yeah ?” Erin ask trying to distract from her childish behaviour before 

Phoebe was excited to her her whine. Even though Erin tried to brush it off Phoebe jumped on it. "You're not worried? It sounds to me like you are...and of course you can use my bathroom, if you ask me nicely that is." Phoebe smiled leaving it ambiguous as to whether she was joking or not. Since Erin let her do it before she once again took Erin's hand and this time carried the package of diapers in the other. 

It was a short walk to Erin's room. "Okay... I will put these in your closet here...and again if you want them, they are there." Phoebe put them in the closet, then turned back to Erin holding one of them. "Gosh these are kinda thick..." She opened it up some. "Here I'll just leave this one here for you." Phoebe smiled as she set it on the toddler bed. 

“I-l-lt be rude if I didn’t ask and no I’m not worry like I said I’m not a baby “ Erin says stuttering again at the start but she did have a small pout on her lips that she didn’t know she had on her face as it didn’t sound like phoebe didn’t believe her at all and being taken by the hand again to her room made her pout more 

“Why I don’t want them or need them why do they need to be in my room and why you putting on my bed  “ Erin whine again but didn’t try to brush it off this time as she look at phoebe 

Phoebe felt like she could see through Erin. She got the sense that Erin wasn't confident in herself at all and she knew with how much Erin kept mentioning accidents and being a baby that there was something there too. Phoebe thought she could probably have put her into a diaper right then and there but decided against it.

Phoebe crossed her arms a bit. "Erin...are you whining? You are making my little girl radar go off..." Phoebe looked at the diaper on the bed then at Erin. "I just want you to keep them in here in case you decide you want or need one...I heard you...that you aren't a baby and don't have accidents, but they are here if you change your mind." Phoebe took a deep breath. "Is it okay if we leave them in here, or is that going to make you feel like a baby?" Phoebe walked up close to Erin and took her hand, swinging it lightly as she awaited a reply.

“I’m not whining and there no such thing “ Erin mumble about being caught whining which made her blush for being caught Erin listen phoebe explain why she brought the diapers in and that she got that Erin was a baby which made the younger girl feel better 

she look down at there hands when phoebe ask if she was okay with the diapers being in there, Erin felt guilty about being whiny before when phoebe wasn’t trying to be mean to Erin she only being helpful Erin thought “Okay they can stay in here but can they like stay hidden or something “ Erin mumble out looking up at phoebe she added “sorry for being rude before” 

Phoebe smiled at Erin. "That's okay Erin...I can tell they make you feel uncomfy...you musta had to wear them longer than most kids huh. So, it's okay...apology accepted." Phoebe shuffeled them out of the room. "We'll just leave your door closed here so you don't have to look at them." Phoebe let Erin's hand go as she closed the door. "Soooo let's go check out the pizza menu! Do you have any toppings you really like?" Phoebe walked over to the kitchen counter where her laptop was and started to pull up the menu. "Come on around here..."

Erin look away when phoebe says that Erin must of been in diapers longer then most kids which was true but phoebe didn’t need to know that so Erin wasn’t going to answer that and she kept looking down as she was shuffled out of the room “Okay I’m hungry and I like ham on my pizza “ Erin says looking up again and goes to the kitchen with phoebe but stood by the door “um....okay” Erin says and moves around to where phoebe was 

"Hey loosen up girl...just forget about all that diaper stuff." Phoebe smiled over. "So do you like pineapple too? This place has a really good Hawaiian pizza. There is the picture." Phoebe pointed.

Once they agreed on a pizza they went back and sat at the couch. "So, tell me more about yourself. Do you watch TV, if so what? What are you into, any hobbies?" Phoebe crossed her legs and looked at Erin.