LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Moments

turtlepins

I have a new T-shirt that has the words "Does This Diaper Make My Butt Look Big?" On Saturday I pinned the usual three gauze prefold diapers on, slid the vinyl baby pants up over them, and my jeans with the elastic waist made to fit over everything comfortably. I put the T-shirt on and went on my usual six-hour shopping run. Sam's Club, Super Wal Mart, Albertsons, and Coldstones. Ya gotta have a candyland mix! The best moment came when a young mom with two in diapers stopped me. "I really have to use the restroom! Can you entertain my kids for a few minutes, please?" I could see she was desparate so I nodded and we did some cart zooms around the vegetables. We told them they couldn't catch us and make us eat any at all! When mom returned she laughed at the antics and thanked me. "You're kinda like a cute little big guy running around the store, aren't you?" She asked. I smiled. "None of the vegetables caught us!"

Someone you don't know trusted you with there kids!

Around here, desperate or not, un-diapered people would rather go in there pants then do that! - It's just far too dangerous! - Yes you may be the nicest guy in the world, but you might be the worst guy in the world too, no one is going to take that kind of a chance with there kids, especially when they are that young...

this could be quite possible there are a lot of unfit moms and dads out there. my neighborer is one of them she leaves her kids running out side all the time. thats not the worst of it ether the 4-5 year old has no clothing on some times this women should be locked up. :badmood::bash::bash::screwy:

And slightly off topic but certainly relevant IMO. A VAST majority of people aren't kidnappers or bad folks. Leaving your children for a few moments with a stranger in a supermarket might not be the wisest of choices but I'm not sure I would call that person an unfit parent.

A culture of fear has arisen due to the sensationalist media. If you look at statistics kidnapping is WAY down, and the few cases where it does happen are generally due to custody cases where the non custodial parent takes off with the kids.

Back to the subject, aren't kids great?

And slightly off topic but certainly relevant IMO. A VAST majority of people aren't kidnappers or bad folks. Leaving your children for a few moments with a stranger in a supermarket might not be the wisest of choices but I'm not sure I would call that person an unfit parent.

A culture of fear has arisen due to the sensationalist media. If you look at statistics kidnapping is WAY down, and the few cases where it does happen are generally due to custody cases where the non custodial parent takes off with the kids.

Back to the subject, aren't kids great?

yea im realy inclined to agree... in general you can trust most people and it is such a small minority that are going to do anything bad that the posibility is not even worth concidering.... everytime something like this happens it always hits the papers and it dosent happen that often ... more people win the lotery!!!!

i go for the trust and respect to all unless your trust is broken or they disrespect you

it makes for a much nicer way of living and would make a much nicer world if more ppl adopted this atitude!

kids for example are born without knowing deception and lies they learn it at about 2-4 years