LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favourite girly diaper

7 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

Do you or have you worn them ever to work? It is very exciting I can promise you that.

Hell no! Lol I can barely bring myself to go the shop in a nappy haha. I'm a huge chicken for outdoor ware

• 3 years later...

My favorite girly diaper is the ABU cushies!??? I absolutely love the hearts and flowers and stars on it!???❤️????❤️??? Plus the dark blue/purple in it! And I like the fact that they come scented if you want.????????☺️????????? Plus they're really absorbent. Perfect for my pee-pees!???? I LOVE anything with flowers and hearts on them, any diaper that is.?☺️???? LOL!???

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

My favorite girly diaper is the ABU cushies!??? I absolutely love the hearts and flowers and stars on it!???❤️????❤️??? Plus the dark blue/purple in it! And I like the fact that they come scented if you want.????????☺️????????? Plus they're really absorbent. Perfect for my pee-pees!???? I LOVE anything with flowers and hearts on them, any diaper that is.?☺️???? LOL!???

i love the abu cushies too i am actually wearing a soaking wet one now oh hang on wow that poopie was big and warm mushy and quite wet to but i will have to wait i will need to poop more soon i do feel another urge coming bye bye.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

i love the abu cushies too i am actually wearing a soaking wet one now oh hang on wow that poopie was big and warm mushy and quite wet to but i will have to wait i will need to poop more soon i do feel another urge coming bye bye.

Sounds like Mommy's gonna need lots of Diapers for her little one!????☺️??? Very good little one, your such a good baby for Mommy!?????????❤️?❤️????❤️?☺️??

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Sounds like Mommy's gonna need lots of Diapers for her little one!????☺️??? Very good little one, your such a good baby for Mommy!?????????❤️?❤️????❤️?☺️??

i wear quite a few diapers when i am at home. and sometimes i am a good baby for mommy but sometimes i can be a little naughty diaper boy which requires me to get a spanking or a punishment.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, superdiaperboy said:

i wear quite a few diapers when i am at home. and sometimes i am a good baby for mommy but sometimes i can be a little naughty diaper boy which requires me to get a spanking or a punishment.

What do you do that's naughty buddy???????

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

What do you do that's naughty buddy???????

playing with my wet and messy diaper without mommy's permission

changing my own diaper when mommy is home 

pee and poop during  diaper changes 

not letting mommy to change my diaper 

lying to mommy 

poop and pee while mommy is bottle feeding me 

wearing and using pull ups when i am not suppose to because i am failing potty training

hopping out of my crib by myself  

disobeying some of mommy's rules 

what do you do that's naughty baby? ?

28 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

playing with my wet and messy diaper without mommy's permission

changing my own diaper when mommy is home 

pee and poop during  diaper changes 

not letting mommy to change my diaper 

lying to mommy 

poop and pee while mommy is bottle feeding me 

wearing and using pull ups when i am not suppose to because i am failing potty training

hopping out of my crib by myself  

disobeying some of mommy's rules 

what do you do that's naughty baby? ?

Do you like being naughty buddy?????❤️?? Stuff that I do that's naughty is, lie to Daddy about whether or not I need a diaper change, tell Daddy I don't wanna be charged yet, playing ball inside the house, being demanding and saying, "CHANGE MY DIAPER!* Or "DRY ME!" And then crying, being a fussy baby, refusing Naptime, and throwing a temper tantrum in general. Oh, and refusing bath time. Sometimes I HATE bath time!????????????????????

16 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Do you like being naughty buddy?????❤️?? Stuff that I do that's naughty is, lie to Daddy about whether or not I need a diaper change, tell Daddy I don't wanna be charged yet, playing ball inside the house, being demanding and saying, "CHANGE MY DIAPER!* Or "DRY ME!" And then crying, being a fussy baby, refusing Naptime, and throwing a temper tantrum in general. Oh, and refusing bath time. Sometimes I HATE bath time!????????????????????

it depends what mood i am in. does daddy punish you for being a little naughty diaper baby?

4 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

it depends what mood i am in. does daddy punish you for being a little naughty diaper baby?

Sometimes! He says I'm an mischievous Little one!?????????❤️???❤️?

11 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Sometimes! He says I'm an mischievous Little one!?????????❤️???❤️?

sounds like you are a bit mischievous do you like it

On 1/9/2022 at 7:44 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

I thought that was a unisex diaper 

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Are these girly enough for you?  Honestly, there are much more girly ones, but I’m stuck in the ‘70s, forever devoted to early Pampers.  Wearing a diaper just feels quite feminine to me.  I’m pretending to be a baby when diapered, but women and female hygiene are not completely out of my thoughts.

So this is a homemade.  Made them for years, but only recently with trash compactor bag for outer shell.  I realized they would be incredibly noisy for needing to be thicker and tougher, and they are!  Wearing diapers is my naughty little thrill, which involves people knowing, but only indirectly, like I think they won’t hear them, or suspect diapers, but they do.

7118B7C3-5601-4E5A-B0A7-4987EE3ECE89.jpeg

• Like 1
On 1/12/2022 at 5:30 PM, JP403 said:

I thought that was a unisex diaper 

It is, but I still consider it a girly-ish diaper.😁😃💖🥰😍🤤🤫