LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My sphincter part 1

I have been wondering something for a long time and that is how does your sphincter feel like when your calm and peeing yes I am trying to lose my bladder and I was going to see if I can get my sphincter to get weekend if I just relax it for a couple of days and see how that works 

Loosing control is basically unpotty training yourself. It will take a while just as potty training did. Its not a few day process.

2 hours ago, Txdiapered said:

Loosing control is basically unpotty training yourself. It will take a while just as potty training did. Its not a few day process.

Correct. Perhaps unfortunate, but still correct.

Some of us are more predisposed to becoming incontinent or bedwettters than others. There are things you can do to move the process on quite a bit. For example, getting over your fear of leaks. And persisting.

But you're working to reverse training, or call it a habit, that you've been following for decades. All the physical "equipment" is there for you to void just like any other adult. Now you want it to behave in the opposite way.

That's probably not the best news you could have heard, but no point in kidding yourself. I've been going 24/7 for wetting for almost six weeks. I might have had a very close call last night with wetting the bed. I'm not sure if I woke up right before I started or part way into wetting myself. But the goal is to not wake up at all. That remains to be accomplished sometime in the future.

Bob

9 hours ago, Your Wet Friend said:

Correct. Perhaps unfortunate, but still correct.

Some of us are more predisposed to becoming incontinent or bedwettters than others. There are things you can do to move the process on quite a bit. For example, getting over your fear of leaks. And persisting.

But you're working to reverse training, or call it a habit, that you've been following for decades. All the physical "equipment" is there for you to void just like any other adult. Now you want it to behave in the opposite way.

That's probably not the best news you could have heard, but no point in kidding yourself. I've been going 24/7 for wetting for almost six weeks. I might have had a very close call last night with wetting the bed. I'm not sure if I woke up right before I started or part way into wetting myself. But the goal is to not wake up at all. That remains to be accomplished sometime in the future.

Bob

Thank you for your feedback it really made my day I will learn not to afraid to leaks and stuff besides I peed my pants all day yesterday but thank you

3 hours ago, Catheterslave said:

Flow max a drug will relax your spinster muscle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wicked! Does it really work?  Edit: Holy shit, this thing is over-the-counter medication! :D  This information got me hooked immediatelly :blush:

All drugs and medications have side-effects and/or contraindicating factors. You must be very careful to not do yourself harm with them. And while they may help temporarily, the whole idea here is to have incontinence as a natural and normal process- not one which requires something else for it to occur ;)

Bettypooh

Flowmax is still by prescription but Tamsulosin is OTC. Be careful playing around with medication. Good rule of thumb is take only only what you absolutely must  to cure you  and even then take with caution. A catheter or stent when used with care will give you better results with much less risk or side effects.

Yes, you're right. When I looked at it further, I found many really bad side effects. Not a good idea..

Well, I am afraid even of catheters. I have tried it only once so far, and pain after I have removed it was really scary :-/

15 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

All drugs and medications have side-effects and/or contraindicating factors. You must be very careful to not do yourself harm with them. And while they may help temporarily, the whole idea here is to have incontinence as a natural and normal process- not one which requires something else for it to occur ;)

Bettypooh

And there's the fact.

My guess is the desire is to be truly incontinent, or truly a bedwetter. Such real individuals do not engage in extraordinary measures to remain incontinent or bedwetters.  It just comes naturally to them, much to their dismay.

Hence, even if you could induce those behaviors using extreme measures, it might sound like fun, but you would not be a real bedwetter or have achieved real incontinence. So it would all be a fake. Remove the extraordinary measures, and you'd bounce back to where you were before.

It takes time, but the goal is achievable. Just try to enjoy the ride and the little successes along the way.  Do nothing that might harm yourself.

12 minutes ago, Your Wet Friend said:

And there's the fact.

My guess is the desire is to be truly incontinent, or truly a bedwetter. Such real individuals do not engage in extraordinary measures to remain incontinent or bedwetters.  It just comes naturally to them, much to their dismay.

Hence, even if you could induce those behaviors using extreme measures, it might sound like fun, but you would not be a real bedwetter or have achieved real incontinence. So it would all be a fake. Remove the extraordinary measures, and you'd bounce back to where you were before.

It takes time, but the goal is achievable. Just try to enjoy the ride and the little successes along the way.  Do nothing that might harm yourself.

just to let you know im now going the drug life im going the pee a lot life and keep my bladder open a safe way to unpotty  train 

On 3/3/2018 at 12:53 PM, Loveable_guy said:

Flowmax is still by prescription but Tamsulosin is OTC. Be careful playing around with medication. Good rule of thumb is take only only what you absolutely must  to cure you  and even then take with caution. A catheter or stent when used with care will give you better results with much less risk or side effects.

Flomax is actually a trade name for tamsulosin. Tamsulosin is OTC in several countries such as UK. In a normal healthy person you won't notice much if any "interesting" effects. I agree that a stent (after really doing your homework) is probably a better idea than pills.

On 02/03/2018 at 2:00 AM, Txdiapered said:

You just need to get in to the habit of always using your nappy. Once it is a well established habit. The rest will follow. We al know that habits are hard to break.

My urologist put me on tamsulosin to prevent uti,s but the side along with diabetes very little control of my urine so have been confined to diapers.

what do diabetes do 

I have been on this drug for at least 5 yrs now to manage prostrate swelling, and while it allows me to get a stronger stream going and empty my bladder completely especially when sitting, not sure it is leading me to loss of control?  It may be to some extent as on diaper days, when going from sitting to standing now, I do see a quick release of urine, but when not diapered, I simply go to bathroom at first sign and have not lost any control to my knowledge

I use Flomax for an enlarged prostate and have diabetes as a contributing disease to my IC.diapers are just my underwear.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I use Flomax it relax my urethral spinster muscles to deal with my 30 fr Foley catheter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30 Fr is that a urethra or a firehose ,what in gods name did they say to justify that thing ?a 16 or 18 Fr is sufficient for most things even in critical care they really need a a hell of a good reason to use something that large patients unless there unconscious dont take kindly to monster catheters .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk