LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little for big question.

Hey folks.  I was curious if anyone else has tried the little for big diapers?  If so how was the fit compared to something like ABU?  What absorption level do they have compared to similar diapers?

I love them!  They are super, super soft and they're pretty thick too.  I would say... their sizes are accurate.  But run a little on the small side compared to other brands.  I wear larges, and they fit me like a dream, whereas larges are usually too big on me.  I haven't worn ABU diapers in a long time so I can't say for sure how they compare.  They hold one or two wettings just fine, but I haven't given it more testing than that.

I think they are definitely worth trying out.

Awesome thanks Sophie.  I wear a medium in the ABU and Bambino brands and they fit perfect.  I was concerned on size as the little for bigs seem to run a little smaller.  I may have to get some of their nursery pink diapers to try out

Just a reminder that littleforbig is owned by the same people that run abdreams. They have a history of transphobia, so please consider that if it is something you feel strongly about. I'm not saying don't buy from them, but if you don't support companies because of transphobic activity, they shouldn't be a company to consider buying form.

• Like 3
On 02/03/2018 at 12:14 AM, minachan16 said:

Just a reminder that littleforbig is owned by the same people that run abdreams. They have a history of transphobia, so please consider that if it is something you feel strongly about. I'm not saying don't buy from them, but if you don't support companies because of transphobic activity, they shouldn't be a company to consider buying form.

But how "not supporting" such companies will actually help? I don't think that they will look at their profits, and say.. Oh, our profits dropped by 10%, that will definitely be caused by our transphobia, we should do something about it! :D

I think that one open letter would do much better job. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

This is interesting!  Very very supportive of LGBT rights, especially trans people.  I really love LittleForBig so I hope this is something that's being corrected.  I didn't know they were the same people that ran ABDreams.  Though I can't say I've ever been to that site.  What did they do that was transphobic?  With their models?

• 6 months later...
On 3/12/2018 at 7:09 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

This is interesting!  Very very supportive of LGBT rights, especially trans people.  I really love LittleForBig so I hope this is something that's being corrected.  I didn't know they were the same people that ran ABDreams.  Though I can't say I've ever been to that site.  What did they do that was transphobic?  With their models?

Can anyone find sourses of them being transphobic because like they have do many designs that I like and other places don't seem that have it

• 3 months later...
On 9/16/2018 at 8:57 AM, Ickle ambie lou said:

Can anyone find sourses of them being transphobic because like they have do many designs that I like and other places don't seem that have it

This is the closest I could find but I can't even comprehend the conversation due to poor grammar and stuff so I don't know what I am talking about either lol. I will also base it off of what I read at Fetlife recently about all this where this link was also posted so don't quote me on this. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/YfbtR

It was something about a naked spa and they didn't want exposed penises so trans women got upset about it because they felt discriminated. Anyone who is fine with what they are doing about the naked spa is "transphobic." If you don't want to see any penisis there, you're transphobic. I am thinking why not cover it up? Then everyone is happy. I am guessing people who don't want to see any penisis probably don't go to nude beaches or nude resorts and stuff. And this is a business and they want to make money so if they get too many complaints, they will comply because that is how businesses work. Get mad at the people for complaining and say if they don't want to see any pensiss, they shouldn't' be going to any naked places. 

Honestly transphobia has lost its meaning for me because when you don't agree on something, you're transphobic. I think it has come to that now and people are starting to not take it seriously anymore.