LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally happy 

James wakes up in nice big crib in a nursery it’s nice big one on the Wall is his name he has lots of toys some are baby toys some are for older toys. He rubs his diaper that’s right he’s in a diaper to it feels wet he’s needs to be changed

His mommy/girlfriend walks in to check on him. She asked how did he sleep and if he needed a diaper change yes mommy he replied she picked him up out off the crib and carried him to changing table she grabbed a fresh diaper and powder and started to change him. He was lucky to find her it took while do he had to do a lot searching some girls got crossed out by it others found it to be cute she was one of them. As she removes his wet diaper wipes him and powders him he thinks he is so happy to be back in diapers he was wearing them before they meet as he came finally came out to his family about wanting to wear diapers again it took some strong convincing but they agreed to let him wear diapers again, at 1st he went back and forth with diapers and boxers then he stoped wearing boxers altogether. He has been in diapers for two yrs now

He only wets he hardly ever goes poop in them unless he has no choice,

As she is almost done putting new diaper on him she asked him if he ready to go Disneyland today yes mommy he replied they go to Disneyland almost every weekend he rides every ride Evan the rides he might be to big for he has best mommy/girlfriend she don’t baby him to much just much as he wants to be babied she spoils him with toys,candy,Disneyland trips she then helps him gets dressed he said I’ll can dress myself mommy.

I'm not sure if you're aware that you posted this in the critique forum, but if you did, and you actually would like critique on it, then by all means, let me know.