LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

so I'm tommy, been diapered 24/7 since high school, lol its funny to think back how it was as if my whole world ended :lol: I just had my 24th birthday and wouldn't stop wearing diapers even if i could lol 

but the reson i finally decided to hit up some chattboards is cuz i just turned 25 and I'm a virgin lol  

i was 14 er 15 yrs old when i first needed to wear diapers 24/7 and that made school really hard and meeting a girl or guy impossible lol

so i decided this is gonna be the year i find  that special someone

Hello and welcome to the neighborhood  I can relate to wearing 24/7 in high school I'm 68years old male and due to double Incontinence have had to wear In high school back then only having cloth diapers and rubber pants and my Dr being the school Dr as well I had to have the nurses change me now you talk about hard and embarrassment any way wear are you from 

Tommy being a virgin at 25 isn't that unusual, some have gone way past 25 before loosing their virginity, some still have their V cards well into being adults.

Relax you have plenty of time to act,  your equipment is guaranteed for life, it won't suddenly stop working because of age.

• 2 weeks later...

ya incontinence is a pretty hard pill to swallow at first, specially when yer a teenager still but iv really come to love wearing them,  

and as far as being a virgin, it really dosent bother me so much as id like to find the right person ye know?  finding people ok with diapers on the internet is easy, but a lot harder in real life. i know theyre out there, its just gonna take some real searching,

iv made peace with the fact that even if i could, i wouldn't stop wearing diapers at this point, so il just have to keep living life one day at a time :)

Hello and welcome Tommy. Nice to meet you, and happy you joined us here, always nice to see new people. I'm sure with your situation, like when back in school, you felt like the only one. Not an easy thing to get past, but you have lots of people here who understand, and some who have been there. And don't worry to much, you can find that special someone. I hope you do soon. Till then, have some fun and enjoy things here.

ya incontinence is a pretty hard pill to swallow at first, specially when yer a teenager still but iv really come to love wearing them,  

and as far as being a virgin, it really dosent bother me so much as id like to find the right person ye know?  finding people ok with diapers on the internet is easy, but a lot harder in real life. i know theyre out there, its just gonna take some real searching,

iv made peace with the fact that even if i could, i wouldn't stop wearing diapers at this point, so il just have to keep living life one day at a time :)

Yes it's a hard pill to swallow but it's one that i've been swallowing for 68years as far as being a teenager it's a lot easier today then when I was one there's far better understanding today then it was. Disposable diapers make it easier when I was in school I had to have the nurses change me this was required because we had only cloth and rubber pants so it's very eluv mbarrassing as a teenager to have the nurses change me but after all this I've accepted it and like you luv my diapers 

I have an ex wife that accepted my incontinence and even joined me occasionally. A couple years now since my divorce I have an awesome girlfriend whom I recently told about my incontinence.  We took things very slow and I was able to hide it from her for a while. My point is that people aren't all judgmental or snickering. I love my diapers too. I'd never dreamed of taking them off. As I just told my girlfriend she thinks she can research and get help but she still sighs when I pulled her tight so it will all be ok. Get out there and take a shot. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2018 at 8:46 AM, 4ever_diapered said:

so I'm tommy, been diapered 24/7 since high school, lol its funny to think back how it was as if my whole world ended :lol: I just had my 24th birthday and wouldn't stop wearing diapers even if i could lol 

but the reson i finally decided to hit up some chattboards is cuz i just turned 25 and I'm a virgin lol  

i was 14 er 15 yrs old when i first needed to wear diapers 24/7 and that made school really hard and meeting a girl or guy impossible lol

so i decided this is gonna be the year i find  that special someone

As for finding that special someone, have you tried looking at diapermates.com?