LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is the best way i can modify luvs diapers size 6 to fit me

I was just wondering the best way to modify luvs size 6 to fit me comfortabley bc i love to wear them diapers and i take the outer cover off the bc i love the plastic feeling and yes i do wear adult diapers also witch r the wellness briefs which are my favorite diapers also but i like the feeling of luvs also thats y im wondering what the best way to modify them to make them fit me and yeah i do have a 32inch waiste also but the straps dont last long

Thats to me an expensive way to go. What I did for a while, before I just decided to put the size 5-6 in my regular disposable as a pad. I used to cut off the tabs from the baby diapers and use them as extenders. you can make it work, I had a few fall off. But using them as an insert, I still get the real feel of the pampers on my skin, and I just reach in the front of my diaper and pull it out, toss it and insert a new pamper. this way I have the full size diaper to back me up when the pamper leaks.

Tape to extend the sides and TP to keep it from sticking to your skin. When I was a skinny teen I would take two size 6 diapers and fasten the tabs of one to the landing zone of the other way up on my waist then rip off the extra sides and use tape to bring it all together in the middle. It looks good but is not very functional unless you spend a lot of time with the tape.