LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why People Fail in Their Goal to Start Bedwetting

I posted an article on my blog with the same title as the title of this thread, but I thought I'd post an excerpt here since I have commenting turned off on my blog. And the group here is never short or suggestions or comments on this topic.

Why People Fail in Their Goal to Start Bedwetting:

• They do not have a workable plan.
  • They think they can just drink a bunch of water or whatever before bedtime and it will magically start.
  • They are not confident that their diapers will work. Or they worry about leaks. You must be 100% comfortable with wetting your bed in any position at any time, and must be completely indifferent to the possibility of leaks.
  • If they wake up with the urge to go, they have to get themselves into position or check things out before letting go. That’s a brick wall in your progress.
  • They give up too soon

Here's the full article:

http://ourbedwettingfun.com/why-people-fail-in-the-goal-to-start-bedwetting/

On 28/02/2018 at 10:23 PM, Your Wet Friend said:

I posted an article on my blog with the same title as the title of this thread, but I thought I'd post an excerpt here since I have commenting turned off on my blog. And the group here is never short or suggestions or comments on this topic.

• They think they can just drink a bunch of water or whatever before bedtime and it will magically start.
  • They are not confident that their diapers will work. Or they worry about leaks. You must be 100% comfortable with wetting your bed in any position at any time, and must be completely indifferent to the possibility of leaks.
  • If they wake up with the urge to go, they have to get themselves into position or check things out before letting go. That’s a brick wall in your progress.
  • They give up too soon

Here's the full article:

The most important thing is to always just let go and pee at the slightest feeling. No turning no checking your nappy. A true bedwetter doesn't do that. As you wake get used to emptying your bladder immediately. If you leak and end up in a wet bed so be it. Keep wetting like this all the time with no exceptions and you will become a true bedwetter.

Why not post some of the things you do or have been instructed to do. I guess there is no signed NDA between you and your coach [emoji4] so it shouldn’t be problem letting us know too, so we don’t take the wrong steps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 2:23 PM, Your Wet Friend said:

• They give up too soon

Here's the full article:

Thanks for the post.  I find them encouraging.  My biggest problem is I'm not confident in my diapers.  The last two reasons follow.  I see I have some work to do.  

8 hours ago, Inconito said:

Why not post some of the things you do or have been instructed to do. I guess there is no signed NDA between you and your coach emoji4.png so it shouldn’t be problem letting us know too, so we don’t take the wrong steps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Friend,

I understand where you are coming from. As long as you do nothing to harm your health, I'm not sure there are very many wrong turns you can take. Just stuff that might not help you reach your goal.

No, I don't have a signed NDA, but that sort of misses the point.

This is a customized coaching program with daily contact, usually via email, sometimes via text message. Obviously, were I to get specific with you, you'd still not have the whole program. And what works for me based on an interview with the coach before we started might not work for you.

Then there is the ethical issue. While I derive no compensation from the coach, I'm just not real comfortable getting specific. And, as I mentioned, since it was and is being customized for me, its effectiveness for you might not be what you hoped for anyway.

The point is that learning to wet the bed in your sleep or to become a daytime pants-wetter is not something that requires anything more than what's available on Daily Diapers in various parts of this site. Bettypooh, for example, offers great insight.

That I wake up every night to wet my diaper in bed is not much of a revelation -- most could figure out that might be a good idea. I set an alarm to do that. If I wake up before the alarm and wet myself, I turn it off. In any case, I go back to sleep. That's part of what I've been doing, but it shouldn't come as much of a surprise as a technique to try.

All I'm doing is trying to expedite the whole process. If that's what you want, you'll need to consider the unique service I'm using. Even with that, he claims a 70% success rate. So there is no "silver bullet" here.

If you pay attention to those who offer credible information on this site, you'll like get what you want. Just be patient and enjoy the ride!

Bob

10 hours ago, stevewet said:

The most important thing is to always just let go and pee at the slightest feeling. No turning no checking your nappy. A true bedwetter doesn't do that. As you wake get used to emptying your bladder immediately. If you leak and end up in a wet bed so be it. Keep wetting like this all the time with no exceptions and you will become a true bedwetter.

You nailed it. As the Fourth Doctor (Tom Baker) once said, "People often overlook the obvious."

Bob

12 hours ago, Your Wet Friend said:
You nailed it. As the Fourth Doctor (Tom Baker) once said, "People often overlook the obvious."
Bob

Ok. I knew you would give that reply. But I asked anyway.

I tried the free week from that coach, but due to my situation, like not sleeping by myself since I'm married, I had to abandon the training , but also due to immense timezone difference I'm living in Europe, coach is located in the US.

But what made me cautious about this program and the approach the coach was the taking. Was that during the interview phase where I told about my situation, being married, and that I wear diapers 24/7 did not reflect the answers and instructions I was given by the coach. It was like he didn't respond to the information I gave. Even though I told him I was used to wearing diapers and has been in diapers 24/7 for years, he started explaining which diapers I should use for night time, where to get them (in the US) - no offense, but here, if he actually would have given me the impression that he actually read what I have told, him - he should have said "go buy the needed diapers at your usual place" that would have given me the impression that he actually was reading and taking notice of my situation. Next red light to me, was when he instructed me on what diapers to use, and that wearing diapers during the day would effect my subconscious mind.

It was like, hey dude, I already told you I wear diapers 24/7 so why go into details about which disposable diapers I should use during night (I've told you, that I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants at night! next was how daytime diapers could help me achieve my goal..... and I again was sitting, thinking, have that guy actually read the information I gave him?

So to me it seemed pretty standard what he has to offer, and calling it custom made is to me a scam, due to the experience I have with him.

I'm not saying, that what he can offer is useless, but in my experience, it is absolutely not custom made tailored to your needs. if you read up on webpages (free) what measures should be taken to fight bedwetting, you basically do the reverse.

22 hours ago, Inconito said:

Ok. I knew you would give that reply. But I asked anyway.

I tried the free week from that coach, but due to my situation, like not sleeping by myself since I'm married, I had to abandon the training , but also due to immense timezone difference I'm living in Europe, coach is located in the US.

But what made me cautious about this program and the approach the coach was the taking. Was that during the interview phase where I told about my situation, being married, and that I wear diapers 24/7 did not reflect the answers and instructions I was given by the coach. It was like he didn't respond to the information I gave. Even though I told him I was used to wearing diapers and has been in diapers 24/7 for years, he started explaining which diapers I should use for night time, where to get them (in the US) - no offense, but here, if he actually would have given me the impression that he actually read what I have told, him - he should have said "go buy the needed diapers at your usual place" that would have given me the impression that he actually was reading and taking notice of my situation. Next red light to me, was when he instructed me on what diapers to use, and that wearing diapers during the day would effect my subconscious mind.

It was like, hey dude, I already told you I wear diapers 24/7 so why go into details about which disposable diapers I should use during night (I've told you, that I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants at night! next was how daytime diapers could help me achieve my goal..... and I again was sitting, thinking, have that guy actually read the information I gave him?

So to me it seemed pretty standard what he has to offer, and calling it custom made is to me a scam, due to the experience I have with him.

I'm not saying, that what he can offer is useless, but in my experience, it is absolutely not custom made tailored to your needs. if you read up on webpages (free) what measures should be taken to fight bedwetting, you basically do the reverse.

Much to be said for your comments. Am I in a position to know exactly how it works? No. Have I had some progress? Yes, but after about four weeks. 

Since I do not know how he starts everyone off, that first free week might be very generic -- after all, it's free. There have been some changes to what I'm doing further into the program. Can I be certain these are unique to me? Nope. Like I said, I do not know what he does with others.

I know I have made more progress in the direction of wetting the bed in my sleep than I did on my own a few years ago. Is there a placebo effect here in that just having a coach is moving things along? I don't know.

I'm not here either to promote his site nor to dissuade others from giving it a whirl.  That's part of the reason I set up a blog of my own -- so I could comment much more there, and would not be thought obnoxious here in reporting my progress

I think he goes eight to twelve weeks, so I'm half-way there. 

Of course, his is a very unusual service, so it's not like one can check out others' experiences like a product sold on Amazon. And he does not claim 100% success.

Cheers,

Bob

What your doing with setting a alarm to urinate((your prostate will do for you when your older[emoji23]) is just timed voiding , if you were to have a urological problem/ surgery with IC afterwards, it's where your physical therapist would start, strengthening you pelvic muscles and progressive timed voiding , in this case your not trying to strengthen and enlarge your capacity .

Day and night you should be emptying your bladder every 45 minutes to 1 hour at most ,you want to shrink your bladder and let it atrophy basicly ,because if you want night incontinence daytime rides shotgun .

This is why there is tons of research done and ongoing into Spinal Cord injury ,the same thing has been done for years sink a foley and call it done, the patient is then guaranteed to never be continent again because the bladder shrinks and atrophied, now they are using flip flow valves and various catheter plugs so the patient retains capacity ,because SCI does alot of changing post injury and a person's level of actual function takes (2 -5 years) so if they cause you incontinence ,and your level of function recovers it's not good .

In diaper training you parents expand you capacity and teach you to recognise the signs you got to go ,so your road to success is a smaller bladder from frequent hourly voiding this will be followed closely with overflow incontinence where your bladder gets to a certain point and says i cant do anymore and releases ,over a short time of that becoming your normal again ,your body stops signaling and just reflexively empties day and night without any involvement from you .

You are continent because of awareness ,when you switch back to "normal state" with your body unconsiously taking care of elimination because somebody has to do it ,it will !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

What your doing with setting a alarm to urinate((your prostate will do for you when your olderemoji23.png) is just timed voiding , if you were to have a urological problem/ surgery with IC afterwards, it's where your physical therapist would start, strengthening you pelvic muscles and progressive timed voiding , in this case your not trying to strengthen and enlarge your capacity .

Day and night you should be emptying your bladder every 45 minutes to 1 hour at most ,you want to shrink your bladder and let it atrophy basicly ,because if you want night incontinence daytime rides shotgun .

This is why there is tons of research done and ongoing into Spinal Cord injury ,the same thing has been done for years sink a foley and call it done, the patient is then guaranteed to never be continent again because the bladder shrinks and atrophied, now they are using flip flow valves and various catheter plugs so the patient retains capacity ,because SCI does alot of changing post injury and a person's level of actual function takes (2 -5 years) so if they cause you incontinence ,and your level of function recovers it's not good .

In diaper training you parents expand you capacity and teach you to recognise the signs you got to go ,so your road to success is a smaller bladder from frequent hourly voiding this will be followed closely with overflow incontinence where your bladder gets to a certain point and says i cant do anymore and releases ,over a short time of that becoming your normal again ,your body stops signaling and just reflexively empties day and night without any involvement from you .

You are continent because of awareness ,when you switch back to "normal state" with your body unconsiously taking care of elimination because somebody has to do it ,it will !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

And that is an incredibly helpful post. It is amazing when you consider the amount of knowledge that is available here.

The medical profession, bless their hearts, does not always get it right. Your comment about dealing with incontinence by "sinking a Foley and calling it done" demonstrates that. Sort of addressing the symptoms rather than the underlying problem I guess. On the other hand, if you have a patient wetting his or her pants, something needs to be done right away or the person is homebound. At least until a more permanent or effective solution can be found?

Cheers,

Bob