LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Restarting my journey to incontinence and hopefully true bedwetting

As i said the longer the cath is in the smaller your retention level is.  when you take it out and it would take months at first you have to remember to relax.  the longer the cath is in the more you learn to let go to relax. a standard silicone cath your using is soft and your muscles can close it off easier so its a little harder with that. the silastic caths you pretty much cant do it and they as well dont break off.

dont put the bag in the diaper. take a bag cut the reflux valve out of it.the reflux valve is on the inside of the bag where it goes into the end of the foley.  if you use the bag in the diaper then you risk bacteria on the bag and it getting on the skin if not cleaned all the time. 

any time you connect anything to the foley even if you just disconnect the valve or bag for a minute poor some alchol on the bag input port.  it can in the bag etc.  if you want to reuse bags or caths as long as they are not mishaped or worn out.  use water with dish soap i use antibactiral dish soap and some bleach.  empty bag use big syringe shoot into bag a reasonable amount and let soak bag in water. 

i keep the catch in about 2 months etc for some dr appts.

i believe at least in what i see almost double the amount of release with a cath than i ever had before. i empty the 32oz bag 3 times  a day.  i would not make it through the night now without it or a diaper.

converserly when you take it out for a long period of time your body will want to try to hold it in. with reduced bladder it will cause discomfort so you find your self going every couple of minutes in any position.  the longer you hold it the more your bladder will increase in size. 

Bag is not disconnected at all. But I hear you clearly.

Been cathed for since Monday, longest time ever without any discomfort, I don't even feel the Cath is in, which to me is a bit surprising.

What I understand from your reply is, that bladder shrinkage regardless of time, is reversible?

As I mention, I plan on being catherized for at least 6 months, I don't want a hopefully small bladder to reverse itself, to it's former size, and basically start all over.

Even when having the Cath in, it's natural for me to stay completely relaxed, which is weird. Because I don't feel anything in my bladder, at all, which makes sense since its being drained non stop.

i get the bag is not disconnected.  but if its leaking into your diaper you change the diaper then the bag needs to be cleaned as well or changed.  it will build up bacteria that can cause a skin infection.  also remember if you go to any toilet put a paper towel down to make sure cath stays isolated.

yes non stop but like now i put my feet on the desk crossed leg with in a couple min it hurts like okay move the legs let it flow. the longer its in the smaller the amount you retain. im sure some of thats permant.   when i put my cath back in this time after 2 days i only got a couple teaspons out when i inserted it.  i woke up with a totaly soaked diaper without trying.  there is no way i can hold it now.  that being said i could retrain by holding it longer and longer i would guess.  maybe not as well. 

but the only part you need in your diaper unless you dont want to use the diaper is the one way flow reflux valve. that will flow into the diaper but not allow it back in.  one way.

it is a nice feeling of letting go no real need per say.  i do think i produce a lot more now with it than i every did but i do have a kidney and other drs who say all is good.   i dont wear this for an exam but if you go for a drug test to your dr you can use a clip to clamp the line and then undo it.  dont use a bag to fill the cup it screws the test.  like i said i consider mine permant.  i wear it mostly in front so the cath falls in the panties and the drain is up top.  cant sit on it that way or damage it etc.

6 hours ago, MISSY1959 said:

i wear it mostly in front so the cath falls in the panties and the drain is up top.  cant sit on it that way or damage it etc.

I have the bag in front as well. But the drain is at the bottom, otherwise it would fill up from bottom to top, meaning there will be backflow due to gravity?

Well ordered a holster for the leg bag, so in the daytime, the bag will be placed lower.

no go the other way. it will fill up, from the bottom of to the top.  thats why i said it has a back flow preventer. your body will expell it easier and easier.  i would assume your not using a tube to extend it which would put strain on it.  remember silicone caths can break easier or pop.  its why i use the silastic they dont. i have grown to like it that way i also wear it loose in the panties.   but it will fill up from any angle and as long as the bags you ordered have the back flow valve which most but not all do then it cant go back.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm embarking on a new level in continence.  Right now I can wet a diaper without thinking too much about wetting.  I tend to empty into a diaper as soon as I feel any minor urge.   However I still need to consciously wet the diaper, which means I don't really wet the bed.  If I don't consciously wet, my diaper is still dry in the morning.  It also means that I don't know have to wear diapers all the time, and can hold it if I'm w/o a diaper and not near a toilet.

The last two days I've tried to more comfortable doing the same thing when I'm not wearing a diaper.  Rather than holding it, I release when I feel the slight urge and wet my pants, which of course will make diapers necessary.   In the past, I've had difficulties peeing w/o diapers, unless there is a toilet in front of me.  It is the same thing I felt when I first started wearing diapers again, and had to really convince myself to release the urine into my diaper.

well as i said im pretty much incontinant after a year or so with a cath.  that being said i guess its where you percieve it.  with gi issues i take gerd meds and ulcer meds its an autoimmune disease.  put food in stuff comes out. litteraly about as fast. you have enough time to get in the car drive to the house and go a few times.  the meds control that.  even with that urgency we all feel we have some control to hold it as long as we can.

i took the cath out the other day was getting older and irritating.  so i put a diaper on mid afternoon and a silcone diaper cover that sticks to your skin.  this was an ab supreme. every foot or so i walked i needed to and felt myself going.  if i laid down it might build a little then feel it or stand up feel more.  it was full by midnight so i put a new on one.  as i slept i did feel myself go a couple times not sure i might have moved to make sure i could but in the am the supreme diaper was so soaked it was leaking from the silicone diaper cover.  i did drink a glass of water but i normaly fill 32 oz bag at night anyway.

based on that there is no capacity left so all be it i do have some control the urge and need to go is almost immediate to putting fluid in.  i will always need a diaper or cath now as there is no way i could sleep through the night and not wet the bed. 

is that incontinant yes is it uncontrolled probably not as i can still hold some for a short period which i guess is what a child is like. they can hold it just not much and not for long which is why they were the diaper.  

that is probably the clossest you can get to this without  surgery or stent to keep it open all the time.  that would problematic in the sense that its then an open port for anything into your system.

On 8/7/2019 at 7:53 PM, MISSY1959 said:

As i said the longer the cath is in the smaller your retention level is.  when you take it out and it would take months at first you have to remember to relax.  the longer the cath is in the more you learn to let go to relax. a standard silicone cath your using is soft and your muscles can close it off easier so its a little harder with that. the silastic caths you pretty much cant do it and they as well dont break off.

dont put the bag in the diaper. take a bag cut the reflux valve out of it.the reflux valve is on the inside of the bag where it goes into the end of the foley.  if you use the bag in the diaper then you risk bacteria on the bag and it getting on the skin if not cleaned all the time. 

any time you connect anything to the foley even if you just disconnect the valve or bag for a minute poor some alchol on the bag input port.  it can in the bag etc.  if you want to reuse bags or caths as long as they are not mishaped or worn out.  use water with dish soap i use antibactiral dish soap and some bleach.  empty bag use big syringe shoot into bag a reasonable amount and let soak bag in water. 

Could you provide a picture of where you cut off what exactly?

If I had known this 15 years ago I would not have so many problems :(

I didn't have bags with such valves or seperate valves to attach to the catheter itself. Due to complications concerning sphincter spasms, retention and whatnot I am forced to give catheters another try, but I want to know how to put that thing in the diaper properly with such valve.

I hope this valve won't get in the way too much and push the cath back, and that bacteria also won't enter through the side of the catheter as I must dilate the urethra every week due to 3 urethral strictures, scar tissue from multiple TURP's, and incorrect catheterisation ....

but i have no choice if I want to lose control, it's been going on for 15 years and even after botox in the sphincter and cuts , the sphincter still closes hard :(

1 never order in any urinary bag that does not say anti reflux.  that means it has a valve where the urine cant go back up the tube no matter how you do it.  THIER ARE SOME THAT DO NOT HAVE IT.  take one of these bags and just cut it apart. where you plug the cath in is the valve.  once you cut away the outside of the bag its just there on the inlet tube you cut the bag away from all of it will try to get a pic using phone of it and post it latter. 

i did have mine out for a day or so as i said above.  someone asked why i still use the cath.  with it in you really do let go no holding waiting need i do sort of like it that way. 

here is a link thttps://www.healthykin.com/p-4317-amsino-amsure-urinary-leg-bag.aspxo the bags i use.

35 minutes ago, MISSY1959 said:

1 never order in any urinary bag that does not say anti reflux.  that means it has a valve where the urine cant go back up the tube no matter how you do it.  THIER ARE SOME THAT DO NOT HAVE IT.  take one of these bags and just cut it apart. where you plug the cath in is the valve.  once you cut away the outside of the bag its just there on the inlet tube you cut the bag away from all of it will try to get a pic using phone of it and post it latter. 

i did have mine out for a day or so as i said above.  someone asked why i still use the cath.  with it in you really do let go no holding waiting need i do sort of like it that way. 

here is a link thttps://www.healthykin.com/p-4317-amsino-amsure-urinary-leg-bag.aspxo the bags i use.

From what I see these bags have no tubing attached. The bags i can find here in europe have a tube attached starting from the vavle connector you plug in the catheter, and inding in the bag, usually 90cm to 120cm, thats why I was confused, when I see yours i understand :)

The only ones i can find with such valve is this:

https://www.saveexpress.de/en/inkontinenz-ableitend-deriving/urinbeutel-urinflaschen-amp-zubehoer/390/sar.urinbeutel-5220101-mit-ablassventil-2000ml-15.25.06.1014?c=7754

Here the valve seems to be located not in the bag but where you plug it in the catheter.

Can you confirm that I could just cut the tubing off of this valve once connected to the catheter and still be safe?

I cant translate it but since it says 2000ml those are bag beds used in the hospital.  comes with a tube and hangs on the side of the bed.  you want URINARY LEG BAG.  not sure the translation but its one you wear those you do not.  your welcome to order to post to me and i can ship.  i just got an order i a couple days ago comes in like 2 days.  its probably 40 to ship to you

here i cant read it but if you look in the picture here on this link from your site.  see in the clear window of the bag is a white square thats part of the input tube. thats an antirefulx valve or should be.

https://www.saveexpress.de/en/inkontinenz-ableitend-deriving/urinbeutel-urinflaschen-amp-zubehoer/1502/b.braun-urin-bein-beutel-m-ablauf-500ml

19 minutes ago, MISSY1959 said:

I cant translate it but since it says 2000ml those are bag beds used in the hospital.  comes with a tube and hangs on the side of the bed.  you want URINARY LEG BAG.  not sure the translation but its one you wear those you do not.  your welcome to order to post to me and i can ship.  i just got an order i a couple days ago comes in like 2 days.  its probably 40 to ship to you

Ah I see, well I foudnd this one:

https://www.saveexpress.de/en/inkontinenz-ableitend-deriving/ghc-health-care/neu/3255/ghc-steriler-3-kammer-beinbeutel-ub-600-10-fuellvolumen-600ml-schlauchlaenge-10cm

because the description of hte one you linked did not mention this valve, and they're one of the cheaper models, so I am carefull with that

.I just copy paste the german into google translate because i don't speak it either, this one sais it has a reflux valve :)

but how do you position this tip of the catheter with the valve outlet plugged in into a diaper without the hard plastic thing causing pain, discomfort or pushing the cath deeper in the body?

the only end of a cathater to go in you is the baloon end and once its filled with sterile water it cant come out. the other end has a big end on it plus the inflation port so it cant go in you.  the valve you cut out if pictures post here is a soft plastic fabric more or less.

!cid_storage_emulated_0__EmailTempImage_1_RotateImage_20190827_172616_jpg_1566944933129.jpg

!cid_storage_emulated_0__EmailTempImage_1_RotateImage_20190827_172631_jpg_1566944906475.jpg

Ooooh this is a topic I'm well versed in. Feel free to ask questions.

A great source for info is on fetlife. There's a user there who goes by billytex1 who is very knowledgeable and willing to share that knowledge. 

Anyhow, when I use catheters, I normally collect it in one of those 2000 ml bedside collection bags which I attach a one way check valve to. I mount this on my belly /front of pants. I find this gives much  more capacity, is less visible, more comfortable, and less prone to dislodging through movement compared to a leg bag. I drink plenty of water, and combined with the check valve, I've never had a uti despite keeping having kept the catheter in for months at a time. 

Anyhow, what I learned from the fetlife user is that it is possible to make yourself incontinent with catheters, but it's not enough to just wear a catheter. You need to slowly ramp up the catheter size, all the way up to the largest size (30 fr). Your sphincter tissue will slowly and permanently expand to adapt to the constant presence of the catheter. However, this requires weeks per size, for the smaller sizes, and months per size for the larger ones. Additionally, you can't take breaks: you  have to be almost 100% permanently cathed. Or else your tissue will spring back to its original shape like and elastic.

On the topic of bladder shrinkage: I found a clinical study on this topic. Long story short, bladder capacity will shrink down to about 100 ml over a year. This is reversible rather quickly. Past a year, it will shrink dramatically more slowly,  something like 8 ml of capacity per month. If you keep at it past this point, the shrinkage appears to be permanent. 

The fetlife user tells me he has made himself incontinent using this method. I believe this will take at least 2 years to do properly, but it should work. Not a quick solution at all, but supposedly effective. I believe you might? be able to recover control if you really try. But I would not count on that

I guess the term incontinent is a variable matter.  from a medical standpoint i dont think stretching it will work and a larger cath wont do it. i have had larger ones in and all it does is expand it for a short period creates more irritation at the tip and along it and hurts more when you take it out. remember when you fill a balloon and deflate it then it is never the same small size again. so your not really stretching anything. muscles are use to expanding and contracting.  with a cath in i tend not to bear down take it out for a while the body wants to try to hold it in hold the muscels tight.  the differance being with no volumn to retain it makes you have to go. so the bladder shrunk from holding 32 oz to just the size of the cath ball is going to make you incontinient.  your going to go no matter what which i have seen lattely.  now does it trickle constantly i think it does to some degee as i tend to way way soak a diaper that holds like 40 oz in a matter of hours.  but i also fell the urge if i lay or sit wrong to let it out almost immediatly. so the bladder shrunk to be of no holding capciaty makes you incontient not so much the muscles.  stretching sensitive skin in the penile duct is going to cause damage infection disfunction and so on.  thats where the 16-30 goes. the ball is till a 5fr ballon. i did start out to try that method and i did get the above issues so its best to use the 16 with 5fr for men is normal. the shrinks the bladder does not hurt anything and you still have control if you need it.  i will say if i take it out to go to say the dr i dont drink anything as it can cause urgency if i do.  with no volumn left its contstant need to go. like a little kid walking and wetting as he goes your back to that.

Thank you for the pictures, this clears things up good.

As for the other advice on increasing the catheter size, i did this years ago, went all the way from ch14 to 24, until there was so much pain, discomfort, blood, uti that i had to stop.

The urine flow got obstructed and i required 8 urethrotomies to stabilise it.

Heavy bladder neck sclerosis as wel so they cut it out the size of a catheter ch28.

I have only one chance left to try catheters but i will stick to ch14 this time.

Also, when wearing one for 2 weeks, it is possible the urethra gets irritated. Since i don't want to leave out a catheter too long, what is best recommended to remedy this? Drinking lots won't help as i would put in a new one right away.

Also many sites don't recommend using catheter plugs when taking a shower, even when disinfecting them. But leaving a leg bag on is a messy business and inconvenient.

What should i do about this or are those statements overreacted and is proper disinfectant with chlorhexidine 0.5% sufficient?

Edited by kincaid
Ooooh this is a topic I'm well versed in. Feel free to ask questions.

A great source for info is on fetlife. There's a user there who goes by billytex1 who is very knowledgeable and willing to share that knowledge. 
Anyhow, when I use catheters, I normally collect it in one of those 2000 ml bedside collection bags which I attach a one way check valve to. I mount this on my belly /front of pants. I find this gives much  more capacity, is less visible, more comfortable, and less prone to dislodging through movement compared to a leg bag. I drink plenty of water, and combined with the check valve, I've never had a uti despite keeping having kept the catheter in for months at a time. 
Anyhow, what I learned from the fetlife user is that it is possible to make yourself incontinent with catheters, but it's not enough to just wear a catheter. You need to slowly ramp up the catheter size, all the way up to the largest size (30 fr). Your sphincter tissue will slowly and permanently expand to adapt to the constant presence of the catheter. However, this requires weeks per size, for the smaller sizes, and months per size for the larger ones. Additionally, you can't take breaks: you  have to be almost 100% permanently cathed. Or else your tissue will spring back to its original shape like and elastic.
On the topic of bladder shrinkage: I found a clinical study on this topic. Long story short, bladder capacity will shrink down to about 100 ml over a year. This is reversible rather quickly. Past a year, it will shrink dramatically more slowly,  something like 8 ml of capacity per month. If you keep at it past this point, the shrinkage appears to be permanent. 
The fetlife user tells me he has made himself incontinent using this method. I believe this will take at least 2 years to do properly, but it should work. Not a quick solution at all, but supposedly effective. I believe you might? be able to recover control if you really try. But I would not count on that

Why do people use catheters to induce incontinence they look uncomfortable and look like they arent safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SEVERAL POSTS HERE,

scif  im 59 to be honest i love wearing the cath.  read on as i get to other questions but done right its very comfortable.  you dont feel it at all in fact you dont feel anything. no need to go no urgency no tightness. its like when your standing there and let it all go after not going for a while and everything is let go.

kincad  the irritation is when people try to force it.  i use the silastic i find it hard enough you dont pinch it but soft enough as well. its sort of teflon coated so there is no irritation.  men want to use a 16 thats the normal size for men. yes you can force something bigger in but thats where the irritation comes from. you also dont want to small you dont want anything to go back up the tube.  its like a cork in a bottle if the hose inside is to small then stuff goes up it as well.  16 is just right and the normal for men. those that think they can stretch it are wrong i tried it and that is what you get pain. you have to remember your penis is meant to stretch and flex so your not going to stretch it by force and it stay that way.

as i said and i posted the links above with the cath i love to wear it and i take it out about once a month or so and use a diaper.  the urgency you feel when you take it out is often. the more the bladder shrinks the less it holds the more you have to go the less your body can hold it in.  so for me its one or the other. since i take sleep meds there is no way i could go through the night without wetting the bed.  i normaly wake up with the bag near full or full.  not that wetting the bed is a problem but doing it every day is a mess to clean up. diapers leak can only hold so much etc.  

so i do find i like the cath and like it or not its now part of how i live.  it is a real feeling of letting go i use it connected to a bag in the pool no one knows.  i wear it drain end up of a large leg bag arround the waist so it feeds from the bottom.  great when sitting or working its under my panties no one sees it. if i go get a couple big drinks for lunch it can fill it up a couple times before bed time.  as it fills up it bulges so you know to empty it.  you really dont feel a thing.  thats whats so nice it really is letting go.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MISSY1959 said:

kincad  the irritation is when people try to force it.  i use the silastic i find it hard enough you dont pinch it but soft enough as well. its sort of teflon coated so there is no irritation.  men want to use a 16 thats the normal size for men. yes you can force something bigger in but thats where the irritation comes from. you also dont want to small you dont want anything to go back up the tube.  its like a cork in a bottle if the hose inside is to small then stuff goes up it as well.  16 is just right and the normal for men. those that think they can stretch it are wrong i tried it and that is what you get pain. you have to remember your penis is meant to stretch and flex so your not going to stretch it by force and it stay that way.

as i said and i posted the links above with the cath i love to wear it and i take it out about once a month or so and use a diaper.  the urgency you feel when you take it out is often. the more the bladder shrinks the less it holds the more you have to go the less your body can hold it in.  so for me its one or the other. since i take sleep meds there is no way i could go through the night without wetting the bed.  i normaly wake up with the bag near full or full.  not that wetting the bed is a problem but doing it every day is a mess to clean up. diapers leak can only hold so much etc.  

I was told to take ch14 since I still have internal scar tissue there that should not be touched, they made a slit in the tissue to pass urine through but if it gets damaged to the point it bleeds, it will regrow cars.

However regarding my question for showering, what did you do? shower with the leg bag on or use a cath plug ? and can use disinfect and reuse such a plug or do you need to use a new one every time?

yes you need the right size.  the point is bigger is not better.  you also want to make sure you fill the balloon with exactly 5ml for the bulb.  silastic are hard to pop however the silicone ones pop and if it does will leave a piece in you.  it will pass out when you pee but not recomended.  its one of the reasons i like the silastic its more perfect for the job and long term wear.  they say up to 3 months but i make it 2 then you start feeling it.  the ball is important its what seats it from comming out. to little it can pull into things its not suppose to be to big pop or stop your bladder from shrinking.

i wear mine all the time i like it as i feel nothing in the body.  i feel warm on the bag as it wear it on the belly. and fills from bottom.  so you do feel it filling from time to time.  watch as it gets full as it can cause a valve leak another reason i wear the valve at the top so the belt holds it up and i dont sit on it.  done that it  will turn and come out. 

yes i wear it in the shower and the hot tub which since its 110 out is now the pool.  i will no longer likely hide it from drs im old enough it just is needed now anyway.  im not going to tell them but sooner or latter they will find out.  it also means if i go in the hospital or you do you will not be able to hold it so plan accordingly. 

they make a plug i use for the end of the cath. it holds it in your body the fluid.  i use that when i go to the v a for a urine test.  if you use it from the bag it will show contaminated tried that as the inside of the bag is never perfectly clean. i swap bags once a week unless i see or think there might be a leak.

9 minutes ago, MISSY1959 said:

yes you need the right size.  the point is bigger is not better.  you also want to make sure you fill the balloon with exactly 5ml for the bulb.  silastic are hard to pop however the silicone ones pop and if it does will leave a piece in you.  it will pass out when you pee but not recomended.  its one of the reasons i like the silastic its more perfect for the job and long term wear.  they say up to 3 months but i make it 2 then you start feeling it.  the ball is important its what seats it from comming out. to little it can pull into things its not suppose to be to big pop or stop your bladder from shrinking.

i wear mine all the time i like it as i feel nothing in the body.  i feel warm on the bag as it wear it on the belly. and fills from bottom.  so you do feel it filling from time to time.  watch as it gets full as it can cause a valve leak another reason i wear the valve at the top so the belt holds it up and i dont sit on it.  done that it  will turn and come out. 

yes i wear it in the shower and the hot tub which since its 110 out is now the pool.  i will no longer likely hide it from drs im old enough it just is needed now anyway.  im not going to tell them but sooner or latter they will find out.  it also means if i go in the hospital or you do you will not be able to hold it so plan accordingly. 

they make a plug i use for the end of the cath. it holds it in your body the fluid.  i use that when i go to the v a for a urine test.  if you use it from the bag it will show contaminated tried that as the inside of the bag is never perfectly clean. i swap bags once a week unless i see or think there might be a leak.

Ah, thanks :)

As for the valve position, you still got me confused there :s you mean you put the bag upside down? with the outlet to empty the bag up and the reflux valve down ? i'm sure i misunderstood that part...

As for the silastic ones, I(m not sure where ican find these, at first  ithought it were these:

https://www.saveexpress.de/de/inkontinenz-ableitend/katheter/8074/dh.-silikonisierter-latex-ballonkatheter-2-weg-ch12-5-15ml-23.100.14.212?c=2611

which translates into Siliconized latex balloon catheter  but i suppose that is just a latex one with silicone cover? yet another description of hte green ones in your picture gives teh same info.
Good that you mention for the urine sample as i need to give that yearly.

i am not sure siliconised is right. i use the ones called silastic by bard.  7 bucks from healthy kin. web link above.  here are a couple pics of how i normaly wear it now in the day time. i use to lay it in my panties but found sitting on it at times could make it leak not often but found this to be better. i take the strap off at night and it lays in my panties. here i have an under panty on so you cant see anything.

!cid_storage_emulated_0__EmailTempImage_1_RotateImage_20190828_132425_jpg_1567022322321.jpg

!cid_storage_emulated_0__EmailTempImage_1_RotateImage_20190828_145645_jpg_1567022348774.jpg

18 minutes ago, MISSY1959 said:

i am not sure siliconised is right. i use the ones called silastic by bard.  7 bucks from healthy kin. web link above.  here are a couple pics of how i normaly wear it now in the day time. i use to lay it in my panties but found sitting on it at times could make it leak not often but found this to be better. i take the strap off at night and it lays in my panties. here i have an under panty on so you cant see anything.

!cid_storage_emulated_0__EmailTempImage_1_RotateImage_20190828_132425_jpg_1567022322321.jpg

!cid_storage_emulated_0__EmailTempImage_1_RotateImage_20190828_145645_jpg_1567022348774.jpg

Ah now I understand, I did it the other way around.

I finally found a local supplier, bard has joind BD and their silastic caths are out of stock in some suppliers:

https://www.mijnbosman.com/Continentie/product/Bard-silastic-nelatonkatheter-ch14-10ml-2-weg-steriel/1CDFE36D-5BB5-4E28-A563-8C30C1960F1A?pageSource=Winkel

the description sais the balloon is 10ml though, but you said to fill it with 5ml.

Is this a different model then? or can you perfectly fill a 10ml with 5ml?