LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Restarting my journey to incontinence and hopefully true bedwetting

I started wearing diapers 24/7, almost 4 years ago with the objective to become incontinent. I tried various ways to shortcut like stents, foley caths (last one involved UTI and antibiotics). Then I resorted to drinking a lot, staying relaxed at all times which looking in the rear mirror was hard to do. In fact I believe I wasn't that successful at it. Nevertheless I made some progress, but not even close to what I wanted.

So now marks the day, where I'll restart my journey, greatly inspired by Felix among others.

Instead ofninly focusing on the long term objective, incontinence and bedwetting. I've decided to split it my endgoal into what I consider more realistic short term goals.

First goal. Wet in my diaper, at least once every hour. Once that has been achieved,

second goal will be wet my diaper once every half hour.

I known I have triggers which somehow impacts my bladder and makes it spasm so I get the urgent feeling of needing to pee, like focusing on my cellphone, reading emails and such, so naturally I'll use that to begin with, simply to reinforce. But I need to find other triggers as well.

Goal one should be achievable, within one month, though doesnit take longer, then so be it.

Second goal will be harder, but I hope that by accomplishing first goal, second one should be doable.

Also given the fact that, I'm not starting entirely from scratch.

My hope is that once I have accomplished my second objective, that my bladder has shrunk considerably, meaning I can begin focusing on bedwetting.

I'll update once a month, or when I feel there is enough progress, to share.

Sendt fra min BTV-W09 med Tapatalk

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Inconito said:

I started wearing diapers 24/7, almost 4 years ago with the objective to become incontinent. I tried various ways to shortcut like stents, foley caths (last one involved UTI and antibiotics). Then I resorted to drinking a lot, staying relaxed at all times which looking in the rear mirror was hard to do. In fact I believe I wasn't that successful at it. Nevertheless I made some progress, but not even close to what I wanted.

So now marks the day, where I'll restart my journey, greatly inspired by Felix among others.

Instead ofninly focusing on the long term objective, incontinence and bedwetting. I've decided to split it my endgoal into what I consider more realistic short term goals.

First goal. Wet in my diaper, at least once every hour. Once that has been achieved,

second goal will be wet my diaper once every half hour.

I known I have triggers which somehow impacts my bladder and makes it spasm so I get the urgent feeling of needing to pee, like focusing on my cellphone, reading emails and such, so naturally I'll use that to begin with, simply to reinforce. But I need to find other triggers as well.

Goal one should be achievable, within one month, though doesnit take longer, then so be it.

Second goal will be harder, but I hope that by accomplishing first goal, second one should be doable.

Also given the fact that, I'm not starting entirely from scratch.

My hope is that once I have accomplished my second objective, that my bladder has shrunk considerably, meaning I can begin focusing on bedwetting.

I'll update once a month, or when I feel there is enough progress, to share.

2 hours ago, stevewet said:

Same here best of luck. I love being incontinent and enuretic

Hey Team Wet,

I think a lot of this is just plain persistence. We want a magic technique to undo behaviors we've had for decades, those being staying dry at night and continent during the day.

Doesn't work that way. A behavioral approach is the answer, and while I am persuaded that there are components you can add to speed things up, we often give up too soon.

The solution for me at this point in my journey is to get a bit of help and advice and to simply enjoy the ride. Sooner or later out it will penetrate our thick skulls that all the dry stuff and holding back on peeing until we wake up or to find a restroom is no longer desirable. Then stuff starts to happen.

This could be simply a case of "act as what you want to be and you'll become that."

Hang in there & I'll try to do the same!

Bob

• Like 1

Thank you for your encouragement.
Must admit, that this time I'm even more enthusiastic about my renewal of the old desire. But also because I can consider the past years a sort of trial and error.
I believe that by reprogramming my bladders behaviour e.g. release very frequent eventually will become a new habit, which in itself will reinforce it self, eventually.

3 minutes ago, Inconito said:

Thank you for your encouragement.
Must admit, that this time I'm even more enthusiastic about my renewal of the old desire. But also because I can consider the past years a sort of trial and error.
I believe that by reprogramming my bladders behaviour e.g. release very frequent eventually will become a new habit, which in itself will reinforce it self, eventually.

For what my opinion is worth, I think you are right, my friend. And it makes sense -- muscles that are no longer used, or that are used less, get weaker. Which I think is the result we want. The other help seems to be to just ignore the whole peeing thing. Do nothing to "get ready to get wet" when you feel the urge. Just the heck with it, and let happen what will.

Again, just my thoughts for what they are worth.

Bob

For what my opinion is worth, I think you are right, my friend. And it makes sense -- muscles that are no longer used, or that are used less, get weaker. Which I think is the result we want. The other help seems to be to just ignore the whole peeing thing. Do nothing to "get ready to get wet" when you feel the urge. Just the heck with it, and let happen what will.
Again, just my thoughts for what they are worth.
Bob
My intention is change the behavioral method, and instead of ignoring my bladder, I'll be a lot more focused on it's signals, so instead I'll use a clock so I'm not holding for a longer period, and I'll use the identified triggers so it releases. The goal here is to reduce capacity. Once that has been achieved, and comfirmed over a period. only then do I feel it will be safe to start ignoring any signals. Any setbacks e.g. longer periods between voiding and increased volume, means I'll go back to timed voiding.

So basically the objective is to initiate OAB as a permanent state.

The above is the opposite of what you are instructed to do, when battling OAB.

1 hour ago, Inconito said:

My intention is change the behavioral method, and instead of ignoring my bladder, I'll be a lot more focused on it's signals, so instead I'll use a clock so I'm not holding for a longer period, and I'll use the identified triggers so it releases. The goal here is to reduce capacity. Once that has been achieved, and comfirmed over a period. only then do I feel it will be safe to start ignoring any signals. Any setbacks e.g. longer periods between voiding and increased volume, means I'll go back to timed voiding.

So basically the objective is to initiate OAB as a permanent state.

The above is the opposite of what you are instructed to do, when battling OAB.

Keep us posted. Always eager to hear how others are doing. And there are no doubt a lot of others who do not post here who are VERY interested.

Bob

On 2/28/2018 at 3:31 PM, ABMonkey said:

I have been wondering if a catheter would help and how easy is it to obtain these and use them. It sounds like they are not as easy a fix as I hoped though.

Caths and stents can emulate incontinence and in time can help you speed up the process, but in the end there is no "easy fix" :rolleyes: This takes time and complete commitment to the goal, regardless of how much time, effort, and expense is involved ;)

Bettypooh

8 minutes ago, Bettypooh said:

Caths and stents can emulate incontinence and in time can help you speed up the process, but in the end there is no "easy fix" :rolleyes: This takes time and complete commitment to the goal, regardless of how much time, effort, and expense is involved ;)

Bettypooh

I can relate to that. In the beginning I tried foley catheters. Read elsewhere, that having a foley in for around 6 months would shrink your bladder to the size of a walnut. I was intrigued by it, because this was what I wanted, no bladder capacity etc.

However what I discovered, was incredible painfull bladder spasms less than 24 hours after insertion, clogging of the catheter after less than 24 hours insertion, guaranteed UTI. So I quickly skipped that approach, then I tried stents, found a working solution, but that didn't work out either after all.

So it was back to the long haul, meanwhile I experimented adding diuretics in order to increase frequency and battle retaining of water in my body. Adding these direutics meant, that for a period after I became dehydrated which again meant I wasn't wetting as much.

As Bettypooh say and she's right! stick with diapers, stay hydrated and relaxed at all times, and cross your fingers that your patience eventually will work out.

Find some triggers which you can incorporate that you know will make peeing easier, create new habits like practicing peeing frequently, which eventually should enforce a new habit in your bladders behavior.  But again, patience and practice is key. (I know because all the steps I have been taken to shorten my journey to accomplish my goal of becoming incontinent haven't paid off like I wanted them to, actually I tend to believe they were counterproductive.

• 2 weeks later...

small update.

I actually think last night I experienced my first sleep wetting. Usually I go to bed in a slightly wet clothdiaper (Change early in the evening)

But yesterday, I changed into a dry one before heading to bed, after peeing in the toilet.

When I woke up I reached down inside my plasticpants to feel my diaper because it felt "warm" and yes, it was wet. I have no memory of waking up during the night, nor wetting before blackout. So it has to be sleep wetting.

I'll change into a dry diaper from now on before heading to bed, just to see if this was a one time occurrence, or if I actually have become a genuine bedwetter, I hope / cross my fingers.

• 4 months later...

Not much going on......bedwetting, hmm. I really don't know if I progressed or not, I tend to believe "not", unfortunately. I think part of the reason is nightly erections making it impossible to pee, and just to add more to it. these erections makes me unconsciously exercising my sphincter muscles.

So right now, I'm strongly considering getting a chastity device. I do have some experience with these, and what I can remember the most, is the pain I experienced back then in my scrotum area from the constant rubbing of the ring.

Reading about the holy trainer device makes it look like a good device which does a good job, yet still being comfortable to wear long term. Or well in the beginning, only at night.

Some advocate that diapers should be enough to not being able to be pleasured. To that I can only say, I have masturbated in my diaper for more than a year now, by just rubbing the outside of the diaper, regardless of how thick my diaper is, I have been pleasured. Hence why I'm looking for a chastity device....

What I can say, even though I get release from making "stickies" in my diaper, I never lost interest nor even contemplated not wearing a diaper. Not wearing and using diapers are off limits. Mentally, I'm both dependent and addicted. I just need the psychical dependence, then I'm happy.

6 hours ago, Inconito said:

Not much going on......bedwetting, hmm. I really don't know if I progressed or not, I tend to believe "not", unfortunately. I think part of the reason is nightly erections making it impossible to pee, and just to add more to it. these erections makes me unconsciously exercising my sphincter muscles.

So right now, I'm strongly considering getting a chastity device. I do have some experience with these, and what I can remember the most, is the pain I experienced back then in my scrotum area from the constant rubbing of the ring.

Reading about the holy trainer device makes it look like a good device which does a good job, yet still being comfortable to wear long term. Or well in the beginning, only at night.

Some advocate that diapers should be enough to not being able to be pleasured. To that I can only say, I have masturbated in my diaper for more than a year now, by just rubbing the outside of the diaper, regardless of how thick my diaper is, I have been pleasured. Hence why I'm looking for a chastity device....

What I can say, even though I get release from making "stickies" in my diaper, I never lost interest nor even contemplated not wearing a diaper. Not wearing and using diapers are off limits. Mentally, I'm both dependent and addicted. I just need the psychical dependence, then I'm happy.

I have a lot of experience wearing a chastity device with diapers.  At night time if your body attempts to get an erection especially in the beginning of being in chastity you will experience the same burning sensation you experienced before.  At times it can be intense.  The key to help prevent this is lubricating your chastity cage ring with baby oil or baby lotion.  

Eventually your scrotal sac stretches out and the burning sensation should subside.

The biggest pros of wearing a chastity device in my opinion is one, your wee wee is not always scrunched firmly against the padding of your diaper.  Because of this I feel it is much easier to stay relaxed when concentrating on unpotty training yourself.  The other is your wee wee is always in a downward position.  Those pesky little erections can not happen so your lil guy will never be pointing up which helps prevent leaks.

I wear a Holy trainer V3 btw.

16 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

I have a lot of experience wearing a chastity device with diapers.  At night time if your body attempts to get an erection especially in the beginning of being in chastity you will experience the same burning sensation you experienced before.  At times it can be intense.  The key to help prevent this is lubricating your chastity cage ring with baby oil or baby lotion.  

Eventually your scrotal sac stretches out and the burning sensation should subside.

The biggest pros of wearing a chastity device in my opinion is one, your wee wee is not always scrunched firmly against the padding of your diaper.  Because of this I feel it is much easier to stay relaxed when concentrating on unpotty training yourself.  The other is your wee wee is always in a downward position.  Those pesky little erections can not happen so your lil guy will never be pointing up which helps prevent leaks.

I wear a Holy trainer V3 btw.

bought two metal cages. Should arrive sometime next week. Read elsewhere about a tip on how to make sure the chastity doesn't move / allow an erection to build up.

The method should be as simple as tying the ring behind your balls around your waist and between your legs. Like a woman's thong.

Anyway what you describe as loss of sensation due to being chastised sounds appealing.....I'll report back when I have received my cages.

• 1 month later...
On 9/17/2018 at 11:04 AM, DaveeBEd said:

Hi Inconito

How are you getting on with untwining. I'm just starting out and I'm very keen to share experiences

Well honestly, progress has been very slow. I do tend to believe my overall bladder capacity has gone significantly down. I never flood .y diaper anymore.

Frequency has gone up significantly, on a good day I wet at least once every hour, sometimes more, other times less.

Urges to pee, come out of the blue, and it's a very uncomfortable feeling I get from feeling anything in my bladder so I almost instantly release. But even with these sudden urges volume is low, like 100-150ml. I guess.

Stream is slow despite these strong urges, not that I try to suppress them or slow down. I don't need to.

Surprise wettings are becoming more frequent also. Here I mean I don't feel anything in my bladder, but anyway I begin to wet myself, it happens automatically.

Dribbling happens frequent now both before and after wetting.

Can I hold myself from wetting myself, I honestly don't know....but definitely not something I would do, anyway.

Bedwetting, here I only had woken up a few times in a wet diaper. Where I know for a fact that my diaper was dry when I went to bed, so I count these genuine sleepwettings.

I do from time to time wake up and just wet my diaper before drifting off to sleep, again

• Like 2

Hey Inconito! Thanks so much for sharing your experiences with us!

I was wondering, and maybe others know, but wouldn't making yourself wet every half hour or hour, not strengthen the muscles? Maybe I have my science all wrong but, I thought that's how the whole atrophy thing worked like, purposefully not using the muscles at all so they would degrade? Your method would definitely result in a smaller bladder, I'm just curious about the muscle part, since it seems you've degraded them even while using them if that makes sense.

Could you elaborate more on how things went from you making yourself wet every half hour or hour, to starting to wet without realising it? It seems like two things on opposite ends of the spectrum basically, ha ha, and I'd love to know when that started happening : )

I untrained by basically letting my body wet whenever it wanted to, so it's super interesting to me that there might be a whole other way to untrain/make oneself incontinent that's completely different!

Hi Serah.

Thank you for you for your interest :) When I say I wet every hour more or less, it's not that I'm actively holding back, it's just with these intervals I get up from my desk and either go get something to drink or just stand up. This is where I tend to wet myself. Other times, I get these strong urges which feels really uncomfortable, sitting by my desk and I begin to wet myself without much thought to it.

Using the phrase from the 12 month program, I'm either strictly in the "feeling & doing" zone. But becoming more and more into the "doing" zone.

However, unconsciously I think I'm still clenching somewhat, because of the strong urges I get, when sitting at my desk or when driving.

Recently I began purposely to poop my diaper usually I'm pretty regular, so it only happens in the morning, and it's no big deal, I need to shower anyway.

Pooping in public, might be introduced eventually, but not now.

Overall I think I have made progress in my diaper training / incontinence training. But I also think I have a long way to go still.

But I started out with very strong bladder control and capacity, and that is now only a distant memory....even though I think I still have some control left.....which needs to go.

On 9/24/2018 at 10:04 AM, Inconito said:

Here I mean I don't feel anything in my bladder, but anyway I begin to wet myself, it happens automatically.

Though it may seem small, this is significant progress- the loss of the connection between bladder filling and retention. You're getting accustomed to not retaining because it isn't needed anymore, and in time that will become an always thing instead of a sometimes thing. I think it helps to spend a moment happily reflecting on the "accident" afterwards as a way to add positive reinforcement.  I still do that when I can just because it makes me feel good :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

10 hours ago, Inconito said:

Recently I began purposely to poop my diaper usually I'm pretty regular, so it only happens in the morning, and it's no big deal, I need to shower anyway.

Pooping in public, might be introduced eventually, but not now.

When you start pooping in public you'll find it becomes more natural each time. You'll learn how to react in in case. Over time you'll do it several times during the day and night. Use Devrom for reduced odor. Eventually you always find something there during each diaper change.

2 hours ago, incondl said:

When you start pooping in public you'll find it becomes more natural each time. You'll learn how to react in in case. Over time you'll do it several times during the day and night. Use Devrom for reduced odor. Eventually you always find something there during each diaper change.

I dont hope this happens. I do enjoy pooping in my diaper, and actively changed some routines. I get up a bit earlier than I used to, and instead of heading straight to the shower and a dry diaper. I make myself a mug of coffee, which usually result in me filling my diaper. Lately though, I don't need the coffee, because already when preparing my morning coffee, I feel pressure building, and soon after I push lightly, and it ends up in the diaper.

Very rarely do I need to poop during the day, only if I eat something for lunch. But then it's more like diarrhea....could be IBS....beginning to show.

12 minutes ago, Inconito said:

I dont hope this happens. I do enjoy pooping in my diaper, and actively changed some routines. I get up a bit earlier than I used to, and instead of heading straight to the shower and a dry diaper. I make myself a mug of coffee, which usually result in me filling my diaper. Lately though, I don't need the coffee, because already when preparing my morning coffee, I feel pressure building, and soon after I push lightly, and it ends up in the diaper.

Very rarely do I need to poop during the day, only if I eat something for lunch. But then it's more like diarrhea....could be IBS....beginning to show.

I guess it depends on which level of of control you are looking for. I've lost all fecal control so it seems to just come out when it reaches that point rather than gather which surprised me but is also welcome