LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just didn’t want to change this morning

pppants

I diapered up around 6:30 last night in a Confidry 24/7 with a couple boosters and gradually sipped water while watching TV for several hours before bed. I wet a couple times before bed, but determined there was still plenty of capacity in my diaper for overnight, so I put on some plastic pants and off to bed I went. I only recall consciously wetting once last night, but based on the swollen state of my diaper this morning I'm thinking I must have peed other times unknowingly. (If that actually is the case this would be my first unconscious sleep wetting without the help of alcohol since I was potty trained) Anywho, traditionally when I sleep in a diaper I wake up have some coffee wet my diaper again and rub one out in the warm squishyness before hopping into the shower. Unfortunately I'm not allowed to masturbate today, because my wife and I are trying to conceive and I need to let my swimmers build up for sexy times tomorrow. So without the gratification blasting my load into my soggy diaper, I was dreading having to take it off and get in the shower. Needless to say I procrastinated as long as possible, enjoying my wet dip until the last possible minute. But eventually had to man up get ready and be an adult today. 

Anyone else ever keep their diapers on until the last possible minute before a work day?

34E683CC-8461-4368-B22A-7DBC555D4495.jpeg

Yes, I keep my soaked overnight diaper on as long as possible. Lately I've begun to feel that this practice has caused me to avoid leaving the house to run errands, so I'm trying to get control over what seems like an addiction. Over a week ago I quit wearing diapers at night to see what would happen. So far I've woken up to use the toilet. I do miss the pleasure of a warm, wet, bulky diaper pressing snugly against my crotch and rubbing against my thighs as I walk around the house.

Good luck to you and your wife in conceiving. Don't let that goal spoil your fun!

I totally understand. I will sometimes do a similar routine, except wear a northshore supreme and a northshore booster. I love with roommates who only one of which knows I wear diapers at night for “bed wetting” (I was drunk one night and spilled the beans on my diaper wearing and covered it up with ‘intermittent night time wetting’) so being up and around them with a diaper so swollen they are sure to notice, I dread getting up. Sometime if I know they are all going to work, I’ll go upstairs and sit on the couch and continue to wet for a couple hours until they leave for work. The longest I’ve had the pleasure of being in a single diaper was about 16 hrs. It was awesome lol

I've done this more times than I can recall. I've sometimes just stayed in the same diaper if I'm only going out on a brief errand. I try to minimize my risk of leaking. Not because I'd be embarrassed, but that my car has cloth seats and I don't want to clean them every time.

i would try and keep my night diaper on as long as possible. That normally involves wetting it through the night then waking up with a nice soaked Diaper in the morning.
I would then keep it on until I absolutely need to get ready to go out. Then it’s changing time.

14 hours ago, LittlePrincessCharlotte said:

i would try and keep my night diaper on as long as possible. That normally involves wetting it through the night then waking up with a nice soaked Diaper in the morning.
I would then keep it on until I absolutely need to get ready to go out. Then it’s changing time.

Same here. I am working at home to day still in my lovely warm wet night time nappy and plastic pants under my jeans. I will change when I start to leak

• 1 month later...

Know what you mean. I always would take my soaked night time diaper off in the AM after waking up and taking my shower. That was until a few months ago when I bought my first pack of Rearz Inspires. I was impressed right away at how much they held and how well they felt in the AM. After several mornings like that I was going to be home that day so just left it on all day. Of course I continued to wet in it and it was so soaked and swelled up and heavy. I really loved it. I left it on all that day so in total about 20 hours. I've done it several times since then. So awesome when swelled up like that and forcing my legs apart, and love the heavy saggy feeling. Weird huh??? :)