LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boy in a girls school (private for me and Kaylaindiaper)

Baby_B_UK

He laid there letting her diaper him. Then he gasped when he saw the girlish tights, once she brought out the dress he was fuming. Then when she did his hair he did all he could not to explode.

Once he was dressed and forced to look at himself in the mirror that was it.

"Mom you can't be serious!" he said angrily with his pigtails bouncing up and down as he yelled.

“I’m deadly serious, this is how baby girls are dressed and you are no different. I could always choose a T-shirt and just take you out in a T-shirt and diaper. This way you could pass for a toddler girl, if not a tall toddler”

She grabbed a bag from the closest and packed diapers and wipes in, the bag itself was sparkly and pink with the words ‘Baby change’ in large letters

"No no I--I d--don't want that." he said just imagining that she really would do that. He stood there trying to get the image out of his head at what he just saw in the mirror a few minutes ago.

His jaw dropped when he saw her packing a diaper bag.

"Ar--are you take--taking that with us?" he was finally starting to understand he really was a baby and he was going to be changed like one!

“Well of course I’m taking it with us, what would happen if we’re out and you need a diaper change? I wouldn’t be a very good mommy would I”

She finished packing the diaper bag by adding the hairbrush to it, she then took his hand and sat him on the bed. 

Going back to her closet she came back with a pair of patent shiny pink Maryjane shoes.

”I’m glad these came on time”

She slipped them on his feet and buckled them

“Well mommy needs to introduce you to your babysitter. Mommy can’t be there all the time with you so I need someone to look after you and change your diapers”

She grabbed his hand and led him to the car, opening the back and strapping him in before getting in and starting the car

"Pl--please mom I can change myself!" he cries as this is all too real! He figures his babysitter will be a old woman or something and that would be better then a hot young girl seeing him like this plus he'll have someone that don't know him.

Once he's in the car he has many thoughts but the one that keeps running through his head who is she.

"Who is babysitting me, does she know me?"

Sarah headed down the road to the traffic lights. 

“Mommy picked a lovely lady to be your babysitter, when I asked her she said she’d be thrilled to be your sitter. I have given her permission change you, bath you and she has permission to pull your diapers down and spank your bottom. If mommy hears you have been spanked by your babysitter then you’ll get it again at home, are we clear?”

She turned the car down the next street, the only person that James knew who lived down that street was his girlfriend Kelli

"Yes." James knew no matter what he would have to be good cause he definitely didn't want a spanking again or twice which seemed really messed up.

He looked around as they turned down the street.

"Wh--what where are we?" his jaw dropped as he saw his girlfriends house.

Sure enough her red car was in the driveway.

Sarah pulled up outside Kelli’s place, she shut the engine off and got out. Going to the trunk and getting the diaper bag, she came to the door and opened it before unfastening the belt and letting James out.

”We are saying hello to your babysitter”

She then pushed a pacifier into his mouth and led him to the door and knocked loudly.

”Keep that pacifier in unless you want a trip over my lap!”

She smiled, knowing soon he would be in need of a diaper change as the laxative and diuretic in his breakfast would take effect.

James looked at his mom as she opened the door with the diaper bag slung over her shoulder she helped him out.

"Mom pleas!" is all he got out as she put the pacifier in his mouth he looked at it and it was pink.

They walked up to the door and he felt his stomach rumble he couldn't be hungry.

Oh NO not now! He thought as he felt like he might lose control and mess his diaper!

After a few minutes Kelli opened the door and smiled at them both, she stood aside and invited them in.

Sarah pulled James in and shut the door as Kelli went into the living room.

”Ok baby, on your knees and follow mommy to the living room”

She turned and headed to the living room and waited for the baby to crawl in.

James could hear Kelli giggling as his mommy stood at the living room door and waited

James was shocked when she his hot girlfriend opened the door she was wearing a cute little skirt with a t shirt and he could see her black bra strap she was looking really sexy he wanted to take her in his arms and show her he's still a man! He looked at her sadly as he was dressed as a baby girl!

"Mom!" he whined as he was pulled in almost stumbling

The big baby didn't want a spanking in front of his girlfriend, so he dutifully did as he was told.

He was so nervous as he crawled into the living room with his diaper crinkling with each step and he could hear his mom and his girlfriend laughing and cooing.

As Sarah sat down on the couch, Kelli bent down to the level of the baby and smiled, ruffling his hair.

”Is baby Janey excited to see her babysitter? Don’t worry, I’ll take good care of you”

She smiled and pointed to the corner where a playpen was set up with baby toys

”Crawl in for Aunty Kelli and I’ll shut the door so baby is safe where the adults can see her”

James wanted to yell at his girlfriend he was livid at how she was calling him a girl. I'll just wait till my mom leaves then I'll tell Kelli how it is. I'll spank her and make her get in the stupid play pen. He crawled over to it, it was pink with a big pink teddy bear in it.

Once in he looked around at his new surroundings.

This should be fun! He thought to himself sarcastically

• 5 months later...

Kelli smiled and shut the door of the playpen, effectively trapping him.

”There we go, now mommy and Aunty Kelli can watch you and you won’t get into trouble”

She went and sat with his mom as they chatted about his behaviour, Sarah smiled and whispered to Kelli and told her that soon they would have a stinky diaper to deal with as soon as the laxative worked their magic