LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boy in a girls school (private for me and Kaylaindiaper)

Baby_B_UK

"I guess not." he said trying to get up but she wouldn't let him.

He smiled thinking he found a way out.

"Mo--or mommy  he said catching himself as he didn't wanna be spanked again he was in a very vulnerable position.

"I'm a guy and that's an all girls school."

Then he thought about what she said about him being treated like a baby.

"I can't do this!" he said trying in vain to get up!

“The principal of the school has said they will take you providing you wear the same uniform as the rest of the students there. That means that you’ll have to be dressed as a girl at school but we can’t take any chances so you’ll be dressed and treated like a baby girl at home, there are no other options, Baby Jayne”

She smiled and patted his bottom 

“Any questions?”

Sarah sighed and picked up the paddle again

She lifted it and brought it down hard on his upturned bottom, slapping it again and again 

She knew he would act this way so she needed to show him that mommy was right.

She was doing this because she cared so she ignored his crying and continued to blister her son’s bare bottom 

“You can, pull your clothes up and wait for me, we’re going shopping for your new diapers and baby stuff. I’ve ordered your crib and stuff to come as soon as possible”

Sarah moved her hand and legs and helped James to stand. 

“Tell mommy what you’re going to be now Baby Jayne!”

"Crib!" I say flabbergasted.

I can't believe how serious you are, I think to myself how you talked about adults changing me and about drinking bottles and too make it worse you're making me a baby girl.

My eyes began to water as there's not many tears left after my spankings.

"Pl--please mommy I'm sorry I'll be good!" I whine hoping against hope that you change your mind.

For a second I think you're going to spank me again, I'm relieved when I notice you're helping me get up.

"A baby girl mommy." I say with my head down looking at the ground hoping it just swallows me up.

Damn I hope none of my friends see me while were buying this stupid baby stuff! I think to myself..

“Good girl, now let’s go buy your new underwear and get you some food and if you’re good then mommy will buy you a toy”

Sarah smiled and handed his shoes over 

“Put them on and then wait by the door”

Sarah smiles and puts her shoes on and grabs her car keys.

She has already ordered diapers and everything else but feels that James could do with showing she it totally serious.

She put the paddle in her bag and took his hand, walked him to the car and opened the back door.

”Now mommy has put the paddle in her bag so if you are a bad girl I’ll be adding to that sore bottom, are you understanding?”

James can hear her gathering things and wonders what she's doing finally she comes back in the living room. She's in a very cheerful mood.

He looks up as she began talking.

"Wh--what you mean you'd spank me out in public." he says nervously not even fighting her about being called a girl.

"Yes mommy." he says hating the way his new life is transforming!

“Listen Sweetie, babies don’t have any modesty. If you are a bad girl then mommy will punish you. I’m sure you don’t want another spanking do you?”

Sarah pushed him into the back seat and strapped him in.

”We have to be quick so you can go to bed and then tomorrow we meet your principal and get your new uniform for your new school, won’t that be fun?”

"No!" he said knowing she would really do it.

He sat in the back as she buckles him in.

"Mom it's only 5, I don't have a bed time." he says as it's going to take some time to get used to all of this!

He thinks maybe he can get away from the baby stuff at his new school.

"Does she know how you're treating me?" he asked nervously

“Looks like mommy needs to spank again. You’ve just called me Mom and you’re arguing! As I said in your rules, bedtime is 7pm and yes your principal and teachers know as you’ll be in diapers at school as there are only girls toilets and you are not going in there”

"No no please mommy I'll be good!" he squeals begging that he don't get another spanking. He's worried about everyone knowing he's a baby and not even a boy but a girl!

He imagines how his life is going to be at the girls school them changing and feeding him.

"Where are we going mommy?" he asks curiously

Sarah drove and pulled up in a car park with a medical store and Babies R Us. She turned the engine off and got out

She opened the back door and let James out. 

“Ok, medical store first, when we get in you are to march right to the assistant and ask for diapers and pretty plastic panties in your size, ok?”

Sarah took his hand and walked to the door 

Sarah looked in his eyes

”You can do it the easy way or the hard way, either way you WILL  do it. It’s your choice if you do it now or if you do it with tears in your eyes and a fire on your bottom! I’m not messing around, when mommy says to do something then you do it! Is that clear?”

Sarah sighs and opens the trunk of the car, she sits and pulls James’ clothes down before pulling him over her lap.

”Looks like we’re doing it the hard way then”

She took the paddle from her purse and immediately started spanking hard and fast.

”When mommy tells you to do something then you do it! I have no problems spanking you every day if you need it!”

Before James could think about anything else his mommy grabs him and has full control over him as she began spanking him.

After three smacks with the paddle which seemed to hurt more then earlier he was in tears.

"Ok mommy please stop I'll be good!" he said crying kicking his feet doing all he can to cover his butt.

Sarah continues to paddle his bottom hard, making sure he would have a very hard time sitting comfortably before pulling his clothes up

”now what are you going to do?”