LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Only Footed Pjs/ Diaper walking to store 2-3 miles

I wore my onsie and diaper waking to the local 7-11. Had shoes on cause i didn’t want to ruin the feet of PJs. It wa sabout 2-3 miles each way. SUPER COLD. Like 34. Originally had a jacket on ( brought as precaution like if I needed to cover up) But it didn’t cover up much anyways. Could easily tell i was wearing onsie. Jacket wasn’t that big. I took it off and left it next to a parking lot like 2 seconds in. Wanted to go all or nothing. Obviously decided on all in. It was FUN. By the time I got to the store I was nervous cause people were outside. said screw it and went in. There was a car out front and a few people inside. This was around 3am. Went in acted normal. Got a drink went to register and waited. No one really seemed to even give a second look except the cashier.

diaper bulge was big enough cause i had adult diaper on. Was kind of obvious i was wearing underneath. The crinkle was and always is loud. And onsie has kid prints. But made for adults and actually fits. A couple people outside looked at me but no one said anything. I just Acted like it was whatever. Even walked by a couple cops on the way home which kind of worried me but I realized I was in PJs... I had shoes on. And I really couldn’t avoid them. Only option was turn around (after they clearly saw me) or just keep walking like it was nothing. So i kept walking. And they didn’t mess with me at all.

I don’t think it’s a big deal wearing PJs like that. Obviously if it was in the middle of the day it would be a bit off.

ive worn just PJs multiple times walking dog early in the morning. Never had anyone say anything. 

The only thing weired about that was you thinking it was ! Wearing a diaper is done by millions everyday and a countless number of people wear pajamas out of the house for everything from getting up late to protesting or making some kind of public statement about fashion .In truth since I wear onesies day and night to support my diaper and don't have "special" ones dedicated to day or night use , you could make a case I wear pajamas out everday over my diaper ,sometimes in summer i will wear a long leg Hawaiian (wife beater?) And not bother with pants if I am not going anyplace outside my 'hood.

For you it was weird and naughty because you thought it was ,but nobody around you thought about it because they were wrapped up in there own life .Now if you wore a diaper alone or on top of the onesie to the store you would get a few double takes and probably a chat with those officers as they drove you home ,trying to decide were you criminal or just making a stupid statement, about trump being so full of shit you needed one,to contain his ( his average is at 6 per day currently) so it would fall under political free speech !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Good points Cruiser, but like you said, you wear pajamas and no pants outside yourself but you don't go out of your "hood".  This could be considered weird by many for a lot of reasons.  It was only 34 degrees out, just 2 degrees above freezing. 2 to 3 miles each way for a total of 4 to 6 miles.  No jacket (he took it off "2 seconds" into his trip).  His onesie footed sleepers were printed with kid prints, which by itself is not all that unusual.  He had an obvious diaper bulge and crinkle.  Tell me, doesn't it seem a little weird that an adult would wear kid printed adult onesie footed pajamas with bulging and crinkly diapers, no coat or jacket and walk 4 to 6 miles round trip in 34 degree weather at 3am to the 7-11 store just to buy a drink?  I'm not commenting that it was a right or wrong thing to do just to get your jollies (except the possibility of catching a bad cold in that weather), but I think most people would consider it a little strange at the very least.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

They were pjs made for adults that had like trains and auto type print. Bought at footed pjs. They are baggie. And I doubt anyone specifically could tell i had Diaper on unless they were looking right at that area. Or standing next to me as I walked which no one was,. Only a couple people in store. The area I live is a bar/late night spot. Yes it was exciting. But don’t think it was a bad thing. Or something that would cause suspicion. I acted like it was normal. The more normal I felt and made the whole thing made me feel at ease and not like I did something “bad”.

"diaper bulge was big enough cause i had adult diaper on. Was kind of obvious i was wearing underneath. The crinkle was and always is loud. And onsie has kid prints. But made for adults and actually fits. A couple people outside looked at me but no one said anything." 

• 3 weeks later...

Who did I violate. I had Pjs on. In this neighborhood I see people wearing footed pajamas all the time. Even out to bars. Unless someone was next to me they wouldn’t have heard Diaper and no one was. Only time I got close to anyone was inside store. Would U say the same if I didn’t have diaper on underneath. And I would never go out in the middle of the day to a store wearing PJs. I don’t see why it matters if I’m walking to store. Walking dog. Going outside in general. I wouldn’t do any of those things in the middle of the day either.

my Partner has always worried when I wore diaper u def clothes people would notice but I told him no one is looking or paying attention. Even if someone did notice I can easily say I have to wear them. 

But I don’t see why wearing pjs is a big deal.

Ask as far as pjs themselves they are made for adults footedpajamas.com. Ya not like I am wearing tight Pajamas made for kids. For example I have owned target Cherokee footed pjs but they were snug. So i Wouldn’t wear them in public. 

On 3/17/2018 at 1:29 AM, KinsyInRibbons said:

I have so many problems with this. The only reason to do this was to get that excited feeling, and such. Every person you crossed pathes with that night, you violated their right to consent to participate in your fetish.

This is wrong on so many levels.

Yes there was excitement. But more because I enjoy wearing pjs. I’ve worn them with a jacket before walking dog with partner On a busy street lots of bars/restaurants. No one cared or even said anything. I think it is fun. Nothing sexual about it though.