LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetting after drinking, finally caught

wetmonkey

I've had three incidents of soaking myself at night after drinking, each time wetting both the bed and my pants or completely soaking a cheap diaper that I meant to change. This time I even woke up a bit drunk and had to get up early to leave town and forgot to change the sheets and it was my worst wetting yet. My wife was extremely upset, completely understandable, and while she cleaned up some of it is still demanding I see someone. I'm scared to go mostly because I feel it is hard to explain the occasional bedwetting, which only recently started, without explaining that I also wear diapers for pleasure as well. I have to admit as well that my wife has been kind enough to forgive me a bit, at least so far as long as I promise to never wet the bed again. I have to put a bed pad underneath my side of the bed now and promise not to wear think diapers to bed anymore, especially if I drink at all. Still trying to process the fact I am a bedwetter again, had some problems when I was young and a bit in my teens and that I need to talk to a professional about it without it sounding weird or too awkward. My wearing of diapers actually came out of comfort as I often have anxiety about wetting myself if I don't know there is bathroom I can use nearby, long trips on buses with no bathrooms, seeing theatre shows that are long, concerts where I can 't get out easily. It's hard to admit at 44 that I need them and probably will more and more as I get older.

• Like 1
On 27/02/2018 at 1:16 PM, wetmonkey said:

I've had three incidents of soaking myself at night after drinking, each time wetting both the bed and my pants or completely soaking a cheap diaper that I meant to change. This time I even woke up a bit drunk and had to get up early to leave town and forgot to change the sheets and it was my worst wetting yet. My wife was extremely upset, completely understandable, and while she cleaned up some of it is still demanding I see someone. I'm scared to go mostly because I feel it is hard to explain the occasional bedwetting, which only recently started, without explaining that I also wear diapers for pleasure as well. I have to admit as well that my wife has been kind enough to forgive me a bit, at least so far as long as I promise to never wet the bed again. I have to put a bed pad underneath my side of the bed now and promise not to wear think diapers to bed anymore, especially if I drink at all. Still trying to process the fact I am a bedwetter again, had some problems when I was young and a bit in my teens and that I need to talk to a professional about it without it sounding weird or too awkward. My wearing of diapers actually came out of comfort as I often have anxiety about wetting myself if I don't know there is bathroom I can use nearby, long trips on buses with no bathrooms, seeing theatre shows that are long, concerts where I can 't get out easily. It's hard to admit at 44 that I need them and probably will more and more as I get older.

I was extremely lucky when I started bedwetting in my late 40's. My wife was very understanding. She suggested adult nappies and said it would be a good idea to see the doctor. A good thing really as I would not have found I was diabetic.

• 2 weeks later...

From my mid 20s to my mid 40s my bedwetting was very minimal but returned again in my mid 40s mainly at first caused by increased drinking. I dont know if this is uncommon for people who had bedwetting problems when younger but it might be.

From my mid 20s to my mid 40s my bedwetting was very minimal but returned again in my mid 40s mainly at first caused by increased drinking. I dont know if this is uncommon for people who had bedwetting problems when younger but it might be.

I suspect it’s fairly common.  After many years without a nocturnal accident, in my late teens I began to wet in my sleep after drinking beer.  From there, with a bit of encouragement on my part, I returned to regularly wetting the bed without beer or alcohol of any kind.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for your responding. I have begun wearing every night to bed and it is helping so much. While I am not waking up wet every time it is a massive comfort to know that I am protected. When I drink I have to wear extra thick protective ones but so far no leaking or wet beds at all which is I really want.

• 1 month later...

If I drink with friends depending on the amount I drink I will wake up or to wet pants or the bed,mostly my wife is not amused about it.I dont wear diapers every night only do that in winter in summer about two or three days a week.

• 6 months later...

Thanks all for your comments, I've since separated from my wife and moved to a new city. I've accepted my bed wetting at times and just wear to bed almost every night to feel safer, more relaxed and not have accidents in my bed. My new partner is very understanding and excepts both my DL side and my bedwetting and need to wear diapers at times.

• Like 2
On 3/24/2018 at 9:45 PM, oldwetter66 said:

I tend to not drink A lot but if I do yes I wet more.I do not drink and drive If we do drink we walk home it is like 2  blocks

I think nobody should be drinking and driving. I dont have a license for driving due to medical issues including loss of normal eyesight. I see all the stories on the news about people who get hurt by drunk drivers and think about what a tragedy it is.

On 11/1/2018 at 12:38 PM, wetmonkey said:

Thanks all for your comments, I've since separated from my wife and moved to a new city. I've accepted my bed wetting at times and just wear to bed almost every night to feel safer, more relaxed and not have accidents in my bed. My new partner is very understanding and excepts both my DL side and my bedwetting and need to wear diapers at times.

I wish you all the best. Its not a big problem for me these days because I have slept alone for years but I hope bedwetting didn't break up your previous relationship. Its hard to cope with it for many people I think.

I believe that if your partner is really there for the long run, they will accept either your medical conditions or your special feelings. 

With regard to concern about drivers and drinking, the statistics are changing and people are not talking about this.  Impaired and inattentive (drug and cell phone) driving are responsible for more accidents and deaths now than drunk driving and nothing is being done about it??

On 11/1/2018 at 4:38 PM, wetmonkey said:

Thanks all for your comments, I've since separated from my wife

Forgive me for asking, but after many years counseling people I feel you may be turbocharging through some things that might warrant skilled help.

How much was the diapers/wetting a factor in the separation? Was the drinking the a cause of the crumbling relationship or a consequence of it?

Please don't get defensive, I'm just concerned about you.

Hey,

In reflection for me the diapers were a major factor in our separation but really for a few reasons. I didn't properly convey early how important it was to me and I didn't until this year reach out into the community to meet others with the same interest. But on the other hand we had attended a full year of couples therapy where I talked about my fetish for diapers and desire to wear around my ex-wife more. I had no expectation of participation but her acceptance was barely there and almost never did I feel safe or comfortable wearing around her. It was a complete breakdown of communication that infected our entire private where neither of us talked about what we wanted in intimacy.

The bed wetting this year just further created a wedge in between us where she didn't want to talk about it or offer any support and I felt completely alone and humiliated and looked for support, care and love from other people. I honestly don't hold anything against my ex at all but I do feel I was re-shamed into feeling guilty about both my diaper fetish and having the occasional accident.

The drinking was a bit of us going out about once a month and both drinking too much, and then for me on my own drinking too much more in positive situations where I finally felt free like ABDL munches or close friends birthday parties.

Not sure that explains it all but I have been seeing a kink/fetish supportive therapist since April and that has helped immensely towards helping me communicate better with people about both my love and need for diapers.

Feel free to ask more quesions agapoulo

@agapoulo

I wish nothing but the best for you!

How you say you started wetting the bed again reminds me of how I started in a way. I wet the bed nightly until I was almost 6 then I just kind of grew out of having nightime accidents regularly. When I was in my early teens, I would have the occasional wetting(once or twice per month), but that stopped to by the time I reached 15. Then when I was about 19 I started wetting the bed again when I had been drinking, but only if I was exhausted as well. 

At the age of 23 I decided that I would try and get back to wetting nightly due to my OAB causing me to wake up to use the bathroom upwards of 4 times a night. After some time, I reached where I am at now, which is nightly or near nightly wettings with or without diapers.

• Like 1

My only question for FM47, is why would you be without diapers at night?  You said you wanted to wet nightly, so with that in mind, I would expect you would want to wear diapers nightly as well??

19 hours ago, deewet said:

My only question for FM47, is why would you be without diapers at night?  You said you wanted to wet nightly, so with that in mind, I would expect you would want to wear diapers nightly as well??

Sort of a proof of concept thing. Just like people say "it took me x amount of time to wet myself uncontrollably with or without a diaper." I figured that I could officially call myself a true bedwetter if it didn't matter if I was wearing a diaper or not. Otherwise I was just training myself mentally to wet a diaper in my sleep. I have no clue why that was important to me, but it was.

Now that I've achieved real bedwetting though, it's diapers nightly, unless I just want to wake up to soaked sheets.

• 2 years later...