LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You never know

Snugglebear_69

G'day all,

It's quite amazing how just when you think your life is going to turn out one way you get thrown that curveball.

After starting as an AB then moving into firmly being a DL and being quite happy my life got flipped upside down this past November.

I went to my first furry conference in my home town with not a single thought of anything diaper or AB related in my head.

Met someone I connected very deeply to and had a conversation with my wife who very supportively gave her approval for me to have a boyfriend in addition to our marriage.

Brought up the idea of diapers early in the relationship from a DL perspective and although my boyfriend had no experience with diapers he was game. Not only does he love diaper play BUT in fact he loves the Daddy/babygirl (baby vixen more accurately) dynamic. He also loves diaper changes, bath time and today we discovered bottle feeding. He is such an amazing and natural Daddy it blows my mind and the fact he lives in my home town is just that much more amazing.

All this to say, you never know what life will bring, who you will meet, what they'll like or where things may go. My wife, Daddy/boyfriend and I have never been happier.

*Cuddles*

Kaiya the vixen and her Daddy

Archived